The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-02-2018, 15:09   #5061
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: VAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
both are better than rugani

roma is not hyped at all .
skriniar is a 30-40m rated defender.nothing less nothing more atm
I agree that they both are better than Rugani now, but Rugani had some very good moments not long ago and yet everyone was shittin on him here just he's a Juventino.

I don't agree about that price tho, they bough him for 25m if I'm not wrong, I can totally see a PL club spending 60+ on him. Even read somewhere that Barca are prepared to bid 80m for him this summer.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Hugh Janus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 15:23   #5062
leaf
#DecolonisationBro

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Healthy Marco Reus is the second best player in the world, yes that good... he will never play a full season without getting hurt tho.. such a shame
I don't think he is the #2.....Maybe not even the #3.
CR7, Messi are definitely #1 and #2 (in whatever order you want). Then I think Neymar is the undisputed #3....possibly the #2 depending on how fast CR7 /Messi decline....Then there's probably Auba, aguero, hazard, robben, lewa, Salah ahead of him.

Top 10 sure. #2 Nah

Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 16:08   #5063
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
I don't think he is the #2.....Maybe not even the #3.
CR7, Messi are definitely #1 and #2 (in whatever order you want). Then I think Neymar is the undisputed #3....possibly the #2 depending on how fast CR7 /Messi decline....Then there's probably Auba, aguero, hazard, robben, lewa, Salah ahead of him.

Top 10 sure. #2 Nah
I was talking quality wise... technique, big game player etc... but ofc he’s never played continuously so ppl don’t see him up there with the elite names... for me, in terms of skills hes too good

Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 17:11   #5064
Phantomx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
I agree that they both are better than Rugani now, but Rugani had some very good moments not long ago and yet everyone was shittin on him here just he's a Juventino.

I don't agree about that price tho, they bough him for 25m if I'm not wrong, I can totally see a PL club spending 60+ on him. Even read somewhere that Barca are prepared to bid 80m for him this summer.
Wasn't he supposed to be one of their starter current season !?
i'm wonder why allegri have picked up fossil barzagli and benatia over him if he's that good !?

even sturaro supposed to be new vidal . lemina new pogba ! leali new buffon ... and bla bla bla .

and now rugani ... ! hmmm let me guess ... new chielini

I wonder why you're still here . i suggest you go back to rube forum and talks your bullshit there and support them and their players
Phantomx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 17:24   #5065
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Don´t get me wrong, they are not bad players, some might not fit into Serie a but there is nothing wrong with going for them.

But it´s not necessary to buy players for positions with enough depth if you have to deal with such a big transition period already. We had more than enough CBs, two RBs, two registas, an experienced and a young CF.

They made a hard cut where it was not really necessary and it did not work, these transfer could have waited 6-12 months.
first of, cutrone was not in anyones radar before this summer...
dont act as if we really counted on him.thats why we got andre silva.

secondly thats what im trying to say.that buying the same players this summer(2018) they would have costed 1.5-2x the amount. thats why i believe f+m did a good job even though mistakes were made.

seeing that now, we are in immediate need of players in just 2 positions. lw, lcm/cam. all the other positions are , one way or another somehow covered. that places us in a stronger position when we ll negotiate some deals.
however, if we needed to cover 6 positions(ofc the players we 'd had bought would be of higher level) but we would have been in a worst position cometh the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post

about the price i mean, what's his price is according to his skill, if we look at it objectively.

but cause market is not objective i can see too a megarich EPL club paying 65m+ for him

i.e. van duyk is no way a 85m defender in a normal market. though loserpool managed to pay that much for him while bonucci was sold for 42m....
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
I was talking quality wise... technique, big game player etc... but ofc he’s never played continuously so ppl don’t see him up there with the elite names... for me, in terms of skills hes too good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomx View Post
Wasn't he supposed to be one of their starter current season !?
i'm wonder why allegri have picked up fossil barzagli and benatia over him if he's that good !?

even sturaro supposed to be new vidal . lemina new pogba ! leali new buffon ... and bla bla bla .

and now rugani ... ! hmmm let me guess ... new chielini

I wonder why you're still here . i suggest you go back to rube forum and talks your bullshit there and support them and their players

Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 17:46   #5066
milanator
World Cup Winner

Quote:
first of, cutrone was not in anyones radar before this summer...
dont act as if we really counted on him.thats why we got andre silva.

secondly thats what im trying to say.that buying the same players this summer(2018) they would have costed 1.5-2x the amount. thats why i believe f+m did a good job even though mistakes were made.

seeing that now, we are in immediate need of players in just 2 positions. lw, lcm/cam. all the other positions are , one way or another somehow covered. that places us in a stronger position when we ll negotiate some deals.
however, if we needed to cover 6 positions(ofc the players we 'd had bought would be of higher level) but we would have been in a worst position cometh the summer.
Cutrone scored 4 goals and 2 assists in august after playing well at the end of the season and in summer preparation. Nobody would plan with him as a starter but Kalinic + Cutrone and Borini as back ups are not a huge risk.

I get your point but I do not think it was worth the trouble.
Inflation is high in the current transfer market but 1,5-2x seems exaggerated.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 17:56   #5067
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Cutrone scored 4 goals and 2 assists in august after playing well at the end of the season and in summer preparation. Nobody would plan with him as a starter but Kalinic + Cutrone and Borini as back ups are not a huge risk.

I get your point but I do not think it was worth the trouble.
Inflation is high in the current transfer market but 1,5-2x seems exaggerated.
you get the timeline wrong
when silva was bought, cutrone was not considered even third option.
why you talk about kalinic?

Signature
Old 14-02-2018, 18:05   #5068
milanator
World Cup Winner

Quote:
you get the timeline wrong
when silva was bought, cutrone was not considered even third option.
why you talk about kalinic?
Cutrone was known in the club and it was clear at the end of last season that he would be part of the first squad as a talent/reserve.

We bought Kalinic as our starter which was a necessary move and Silva as a talent/possible future starter which is a luxury move if you already changing half the team.
They gambled on doing such transfers and it fired back.
Old 14-02-2018, 18:18   #5069
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

I'm not saying Skriniar is trash, but I'm saying he has been getting away with his overly physical play. It also him to paper over some gaps in his technical tackling ability. His passing also is off.

Look at the goal in Inter's last game. Now, the big blunder was highlighted by Miranda just smacking it into the air and letting Palacio get the ball to score. But if you watch him he makes these sorts of poor decisions a lot. People will focus on Miranda's hit, but if you look at the awkward pass you have to put it on Skriniar.

He's also not that athletic, pace rips him apart. He also ball watches a lot, check out Crotone's goal against Inter, confusion in the box, he watches the ball, then locks on the player who will get the ball--and gets stuck as he gets beat by the feint for the goal.

Hell, he gets caught ball watching again against SPAL, where he has 2-3 players in front of him, and seems more focused on the cross than the striker lurking in the box. Who happens to be Paloschi.

Maybe this is Spaletti's fault in what he is asking him to do? That's honestly possible. It looks like he's pushing zonal marking, but again, there's no doubt he has talent--but I've seen less from him than Romagnoli--who is actually the same age and plays with arguably less pressure. He's been called the heir to Samuel, but it's not the same when you're being called the heir to Nesta, at Milan, when you're also Italian and Milan is performing below what is expected. If Romagnoli was playing in England, I think a player being compared to Rio Ferdinand would feel more pressure even if Romagnoli was compared to some great player for whatever English club he was playing for.

It's not about hating someone from Inter, there have been Inter players that I'd love to have betray the snakes, but Skriniar isn't one of them. Icardi is an unlikable character, but he also seems to be more of an old-school striker. He's a world-class finisher, no doubt, and he doesn't seem to have the same big-game yips that Higuain has. However, when you look at how divisive a character he is it makes you wonder if he's worth it.

We need to score more goals, and right now, Cutrone's play has really opened up things for other players. Hakan has been scoring and assisting more, Suso is slowly getting back into things, but my biggest worry is Kessie. He really needs to rest, I feel like he could get injured if he keeps being played this much.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 18:46   #5070
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

When are we suppose to pay Elliot their money? Hasn't been any news on that front for some time now.
Az. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 18:50   #5071
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

If Mussachio showes signs of adapting to serie a by movement and tactically for the first time in years I can say Im ok with our backline! That is if Bonucci doesnt say f off to MIlan and goes away.

Did you see what it means to have weak bench yesterday when Ladri had 4, 5 injured players? That is why Milan needs 3 top players and maybe one good more player next year... We cant play with 13, 14 players...

JuBe played without Dybala, Cuadrado, MAtuidi, BArzagli... big players... Take 4 big players off Milan and we are Chievo now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think SMS will sign for some EPL club for 32148mln euro. So Milan needs to focus of players which have normal price.

I'd take Pastore, in a second. Still can play on high levels as a playmaker. And one no. 9 like Belotti.

Meyer has signed for Bayern.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
Bayern 5, L'pool 5, Barcelona 4, Man. United 3, Inter 3, JuBe 2... Chelsea, PSG, Man City were and will be small clubs compared to Il Diavolo. Forza Grande Milan!

FREE AC MILAN FROM FODDER
mrki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 18:59   #5072
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva View Post
should have taken the job for free even. we saved his managerial career.
Should have paid him 20m. He saved our season.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 20:25   #5073
kaka***
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillaiN View Post
I hope its true we ll have 100m+ for summer. Sell kalinic and silva, maybe we can get 50 for both, add some fodders 20m+.

Sms for 70, belotti for 40 and some lw. Keep suso, ale, bonbon, conti etc. Add some experience, modric ll be dirt cheap etc.

Team s jelling fine it needs few difference makers beside suso.

Where did you see that rumour??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kaka*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 20:30   #5074
ROSSONERI7
National Team Player

don't know how real this is...i feel like they'll do something like that, traditional and simple... something that looks as it always looked, no futuristic design.

then they'll get creative on the 3rd jersey
ROSSONERI7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 20:38   #5075
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

not real..fake leaks
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 20:47   #5076
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Modric would be something else, but its hard to imagine.

I agree that we need only 2-3 players for the summer.
I'd say around 1 world class, 1 solid starter, and 2 solid depth options. Modric, LW, RW, and a LB.

If one or both Kalinic and Silva get sold we should get a back up for Cutrone as well.

Signature
LOCATELLI
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 21:39   #5077
stevan
World Cup Winner

Trade Donna to PSG for Aréola and Pastore.

Signature
stevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 21:43   #5078
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Cutrone was known in the club and it was clear at the end of last season that he would be part of the first squad as a talent/reserve.

We bought Kalinic as our starter which was a necessary move and Silva as a talent/possible future starter which is a luxury move if you already changing half the team.
They gambled on doing such transfers and it fired back.
kalinic was not considered at all
his money +bonucci was planned for belotti/auba

Signature
Old 14-02-2018, 22:32   #5079
milanator
World Cup Winner

Quote:
kalinic was not considered at all
his money +bonucci was planned for belotti/auba
Kalinic was rumor even before Silva signed and was always reported as one option for CF along with Belotti/Auba/Morata.
Old 14-02-2018, 22:36   #5080
R.Akbar
National Team Player

Milan is many years behind those EPL guys.

Even if we had a budget bigger than what we've spent over the summer, we're still years behind.

Shit. We've been broke in the wrong time.

Additional
PSG bench for tonight consist of:
Trapp, Pastore, T. Silva, Meunier, Lassana Diarra, Di Maria
We could've dominate Serie A with those guys. And they don't even make it at PSG. Sad

Signature
Keeper of the Ungrateful Pricks
R.Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote