The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 14-02-2018, 01:12   #5021
Zgontronoman
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
So lacazette will be out injured for 4-6 weeks... who arsenal got as their striker in EL now?
May they be knocked the f out
Arsenal was once interested is Silva right?And they have Auba as their first striker now and Lacazette was on the bench for the last 2-3 games.Give them the little shit and get a proper striker because I don't really feel safe to have a 20y old as our best striker.
Zgontronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 01:31   #5022
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post
On a different note, the asshole Skriniar is as good as gone from merda

"I really like Real Madrid and Barcelona but the same applies to the two in Manchester. The Premier League is the most beautiful in the world.

My eventual departure would depend on many things, such as the agreement between the clubs and the role I would be adopting. If I had to change just to be on the bench, or to only play in the cup, I would stay at Inter.

There were so many rumours about me in the winter but I never considered leaving, certainly not in January. I want to continue to do well and grow. We'll see what happens in the summer."
Agent:

“We need to realise that the situation will be totally different in the summer. Until then he’ll stay for seven months, a lot can happen in that time.

At this point it’s hard to say what could happen in the summer, but we’ll be very happy if he keeps putting in great performances in Milan and improves even further.

That’s what matters now, then - as I’ve said - the summer could be a whole different situation.”

Signature

Only Italian music in locker room
Sognatore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 01:32   #5023
Sorriso Sempre
Banned

Quote:
Agent:

We need to realise that the situation will be totally different in the summer. Until then hell stay for seven months, a lot can happen in that time.

At this point its hard to say what could happen in the summer, but well be very happy if he keeps putting in great performances in Milan and improves even further.

Thats what matters now, then - as Ive said - the summer could be a whole different situation.
inda are going to lose him icardi and perisic this summer
that can bring 200m to them.and suning will invest more
curious to see how they react
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 01:51   #5024
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

i love u milan
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 01:54   #5025
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
"I really like Real Madrid and Barcelona but the same applies to the two in Manchester. The Premier League is the most beautiful in the world.
Interesting

Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 01:59   #5026
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default The Rumour Commode XXII: Gustavo's Window

I hope he leaves them... he is literally the next vidic.

Last edited by Qaas; 14-02-2018 at 02:02.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 02:02   #5027
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

Skriniar is honestly overrated. He gets away with things too often, he just plays overly physical to compensate for his lack of skill.

Not sure how I feel about Puma. I honestly love adidas gear, I wear it all the time--especially as adidas is on the up particularly in street style--but I think this deal looks short-term. I can see adidas coming back if we come back to where we are supposed to be.

Adidas has really slacked on our gear the last few years, I hope Puma releases some really cool gear now that we're their flagship club.

Little bit of news though for those nervous about Puma: there are strong rumors that Man City will be a Puma team. Not next year, but they might be the year after.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 03:03   #5028
Sorriso Sempre
Banned

https://twitter.com/MilanEye/status/963451491800571905

"If I feel tired at the moment? Yes, I feel a bit of exhaustion, but fatigue does not count for me. I have to remain growing and raise the bar."
Old 14-02-2018, 03:07   #5029
Sorriso Sempre
Banned

https://twitter.com/MilanEye/status/963187781802561537

i want congo to put captions on that pic
Old 14-02-2018, 03:40   #5030
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Skriniar hype reminds me of the Murillo hype after year 1.

Lets wait another year before calling him the next anyone...if he's still around that is

Signature
vidarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 04:27   #5031
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
I hope he leaves them... he is literally the next vidic.
If thats the case, isn't it better for us that they keep him

Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 05:30   #5032
PRIYO
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kak, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
whoa whoa..whoa whoa whoa..real leak?

i'm hard
This looks really good.
PRIYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 08:01   #5033
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Skriniar will do very well in the EPL, match made in heaven. He will soon be hailed by all the football pundits and FM boys around the world as the best defender of all time. Good riddance from the league.

Signature
Rino Reign
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 08:59   #5034
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kak, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

True, Skriniar probably will do well in EPL, they let defenders get away with blatant fouls too. That shithole of a CB should be known for collecting red cards more than anything else.

But gotta admit, it's funny to see the rats at Merda leave the sinking ship before they even dropped out of CL standings

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 09:56   #5035
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Quote:
On a different note, the asshole Skriniar is as good as gone from merda

My eventual departure would depend on many things, such as the agreement between the clubs and the role I would be adopting. If I had to change just to be on the bench, or to only play in the cup, I would stay at Inter.

There were so many rumours about me in the winter but I never considered leaving, certainly not in January. I want to continue to do well and grow. We'll see what happens in the summer."
Overrated anyway, Inter will recoup the money they paid plus more and he will flop elsewhere. Itll be a win for Inter, hope he stays there like Ranocchia has forever.
Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 10:53   #5036
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Maan yall some hating ass dudes
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 11:08   #5037
Thenebra
World Cup Winner

Report: Gennaro Gattuso the Lowest Paid Manager in Serie A

Thats right, Gennaro Gattuso is the lowest paid manager in Serie A.

That is according to a new report coming out of Football Italia, where the AC Milan legend is reportedly on the same terms as his Primavera contract.

The former capitano had been in charge of the youth team, but stepped up to replace Vincenzo Montella in charge of the first team.

These details from the report are particularly noteworthy-

However, Gazzetta dello Sport reports that hes coaching the Rossoneri first team on the same terms as the youth team, meaning he earns 120,000 per season.

That makes him the lowest-paid Coach in Serie A, with Fabio Pecchia at Verona in 19th on 250,000 per season.

Our former manager Vincenzo Montella, now at Sevilla over in Spain, reportedly made 3 Million Euros before getting the axe.

The development to follow now is if and when there will be contract negotiations with Rino, who has Milan performing well in 7th place on 38 points after the disastrous spell under Montella.

Still, the report is surprising with Milan being a major worldwide player in both notoriety and success over the last decade. You would think a pay bump would be something Rino did before taking the first team squad.

Well continue to keep you updated on this story as there are more developments.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
our team? OUR team? fuck your cunt team.
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 11:59   #5038
sheva
National Team Player

should have taken the job for free even. we saved his managerial career.
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 12:15   #5039
Inzaghi
Senior Team Member

Gattuso is the Milan
Inzaghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 12:59   #5040
Sorriso Sempre
Banned

you are dumb