The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Not only in Arsenal, but also in the Swiss NT since Berahmi is not there anymore to cover him.

Xhaka in his current state of psychophysical form is no help to this team. Definitely far away from benching the Bennacer of the last two games. And surely not a role model for our youngsters to follow.

Maybe there is a time and place where a gamble with Xhaka who atm is at his lowest with Arsenal could turn out very prolific. I'm just pretty much convinced that it's not now.

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk
Exactly. He needs a player to cover for him, and there's a good chance we're selling Kessie in January, the only guy in our squad who can do that.

Xhaka-Bennacer isn't going to work.

Since we have Biglia until June, it's pointless to even spend 10m on Xhaka.

Xhaka is no where near Arsenal’s worst player. Xhaka would be a good purchase but wouldn’t want to splash for him. He would be a great replacement for Biglia who is running out of contract anyway. If he can even relive his Borussia days or first season at Arsenal he is already ahead of any of our current squad.
He has absolutely been one of Arsenal's worst players along with Mustafi and Sokratis.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Xhaka is a great player with high football iq... a real maestro

EJGLnK3XsAA2naU.jpg:small

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Can we not just clone Theo for each role?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Maldini & Boban can't possible look at this team and think Xhaka is what we need, I refuse to believe it.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A win against Napoli can change a lot. Right now we have 13 points and if we manage to reach 28 (5 wins from 7 games) by the end of the first half of the season we will be like 5-6 points away from top 4 which is not that bad. If we add 2 good players with experience that will walk straight into our starting line-up we may be able to catch up.

Problem is that we actually play well since Pioli is here but we always find a way to fuck up. We lost many points from a good position this season (Udinese, Torino, Roma, Lazio, Lecce, Juve). That's like 5-6 points wasted because of individual mistakes or weak mentality in the end of the games

People need to forget top 4. It'll take a near miracle by now. At this point just worry about not having to sweat out a relegation fight and maybe a good run in the Coppa Italia. Just hope a new stadium gets done and a good buyer comes forward for Elliott. It is a disaster in terms of the sporting side this season.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Granit Xhaka is already looking for a home in Milano in the view of a probable move to Milan in January, reports @RSIonline

Unai Emery: "I don't know if Granit Xhaka will play for Arsenal again."

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
People that react to serious arguments with gifs and then peace out are intelectually weak..

‘I think Xhaka is an intelligent player, contrary to what I heard in recent weeks.

Wenger on xhaka few days ago
Embarassing:proud::fp:

Seriously.. you don't even know the difference between a gif and jpeg.

Milan needs leadership not a 28 year old that clearly lacks discipline and incapable of controlling his emotions. Not the type of character the environment at Milanello needs.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously.. you don't even know the difference between a gif and jpeg.

Milan needs leadership not a 28 year old that clearly lacks discipline and incapable of controlling his emotions. Not the type of character the environment at Milanello needs.

I know the difference...im not as stupid as you thankfully
Focus more on the tiny irrelevant details in a post so u can ignore the fact that u try to correct someone but then wenger corrected you
Whatever helps u sleep at night:lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I know the difference...im not as stupid as you thankfully
Focus more on the tiny irrelevant details in a post so u can ignore the fact that u try to correct someone but then wenger corrected you
Whatever helps u sleep at night:lol:

You're the one that called Xhaka 'maestro' a player that's known more for ill discipline than his actual footballing ability.

I'm sleeping well(8 solid hrs) :)

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Emery even said in pre-match one or two days ago that he's not sure if Xhaka is ever going to play another single game for Arsenal.

I'm very upset for him. When that incident happened a couple of weeks ago you could even see some teammates with tears in their eyes as they were so shocked what their Fans were doing with Xhaka. That said I don't see the right timing to bet on a player in deep Depression like Xhaka when our biggest needs right now are certainities.

Especially in attack. We are so harmless upfront. Hakan, Piatek, Suso, Leao, Rebic... One of them in a front three can be usefull with his characteristics, but three of them combined is going to kill that little of a season left if we're not seriously upgrading in January.

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Don't quote Emery, he's a fraud of a coach. Look how much Xhaka's and Torreira's form has dropped under his management. Hope we menage to sell Kessie in January and sign Xhaka and Kulusevski

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
We're screaming for experienced players and midfielders... ok, here's Xhaka with over 100 Premier League and Bundesliga games, captain for Switzerland and has played in two World Cups, available on loan in January. This is a player who played our midfield off the park two seasons ago, although it was against Biglia, Kessie and Bonaventura. Given our situation with FFP, Xhaka on loan with option to buy is an opportunity that we should take everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Right now, Xhaka's performances are down to lack of confidence, just like Bakayoko was at Chelsea and at the start of his Milan career.

Anyway, I've always reiterated that players who are a misfit in Premier League clubs are not necessarily bad players. Chris Smalling, Bakayoko, Deulofeu, Taarabt, Lucas Leiva and KP Boateng have all had pretty decent careers in Italy after transferring from England. Oh, and- (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=3073252&postcount=6615;))

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
You're the one that called Xhaka 'maestro' a player that's known more for ill discipline than his actual footballing ability.

I'm sleeping well(8 solid hrs) :)

Foolish.
U dont even know what maestro meanss...
Spoiler alert...it has nothing to do with how good or bad a player plays
Its about what characteristics as a player some1 has...someone that has technical skill good pass vision and wants to direct the play
:lol:

Keep embarassing yourself
We have people here who knoenabsolutely nothing..but wanna teach other people

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Don't quote Emery, he's a fraud of a coach. Look how much Xhaka's and Torreira's form has dropped under his management. Hope we menage to sell Kessie in January and sign Xhaka and Kulusevski
Of course, you're the dude that was creaming over Igli fucking Tare of all people this summer.

Would it make you feel better if we signed 2 albanian players in each transfer window?

Imagine Xhaka and Mustafi in January. :proud:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Foolish.
U dont even know what maestro meanss...
Spoiler alert...it has nothing to do with how good or bad a player plays
Its about what characteristics as a player some1 has...someone that has technical skill good pass vision and wants to direct the play

Keep embarassing yourself
We have people here who knoenabsolutely nothing..but wanna teach other people

tenor.gif

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
He's big error prone player.

Maybe I can accept loan till June and then decide what to do. It's not that we have big choice since we need CDM.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Of course, you're the dude that was creaming over Igli fucking Tare of all people this summer.

Would it make you feel better if we signed 2 albanian players in each transfer window?

Imagine Xhaka and Mustafi in January. :proud:

Yeah that Igli Tare who signed players that kicked our ass in San Siro couple a weeks ago. Bthw it doesn't have to do nothing with Albanians, keep Biglia then and fight for relegation

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Imnnot even gonna respond to u anymore. Ur either too stupid too realize what im trying to teach u for free or just have 0 selfrespect to just move on when ur blatantly wrong
.just gonna remember ur name so i can dodge your posts

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
CM: Milan eye Sassuolo and Cagliari midfielders to replace Kessie

AC Milan are reportedly examining two possible replacements for midfielder Franck Kessie amid speculation he could leave the club.

The Ivory Coast international was left out of Stefano Pioli’s 21-man squad for Sunday’s 1-0 defeat to Juventus, and Milan sporting director Ricky Massara revealed that it was because of his poor training levels.

Calciomercato.it then reported on Monday that four Premier League sides are interested in Kessie: namely Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham and – above all – Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Now, the same outlet has provided a key update by suggesting that Milan already have their eyes on two potential replacements for the 22-year-old.

One of them is Sassuolo’s Alfred Duncan, a player who has been linked with a move to the Diavolo in previous windows but one who is not expected to be cheap given his importance to the Neroverdi.

The 26-year-old has a goal and five assists in eight Serie A games so far this season.

The other target for Milan is Nahitan Nandez, who arrived at Cagliari just this summer but is already unhappy with the Sardinian club due to contractual differences (as TNT Sports reported, citing TMW).

It will not be easy for Milan to prise the 23-year-old Uruguayan away from Cagliari, but they may be able to rely on him to push for a move away.

Back to reality.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Yeah that Igli Tare who signed players that kicked our ass in San Siro couple a weeks ago. Bthw it doesn't have to do nothing with Albanians, keep Biglia then and fight for relegation
Because you wouldn't be saying this biased dumb things if he wasn't Albanian.

Do you really see our team and the problems we have and think yeah sure let's sign the guy who loses the ball more than anyone on the pitch, the guy who has given away most penatlies in the league since he joined, constantly shoots from 35m, makes dumb fouls and is a yellow card magnet, and on top of that has horrible attitude and think he can fix our problems?

I'd much rather have Biglia on the bench until June than Xhaka as a starter.

Last edited:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Arsenal sucks dick..promoted aston villa have scored more then them
Xhaka giving away penalties is not their only issue
Considering the firepower they have its prolly a confidence/coach issue..exactly like us
Emery is a boring and average coach with very little charisma

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
:o :o :o

Race for European golden boot this season:

1) Lewandowski - 16 goals
Man Utd - 16 goals
Arsenal - 16 goals
4) Atletico Madrid - 15 goals
5) Immobile - 14 goals
6) Werner - 11 goals
AC Milan - 11 goals

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
11 goals lmbo

It might be time to upgrade Hakan and Suso maybe, Maldini?? I don’t know how many more times I can watch those two play on the wing for Milan before I kill something.

I’m just dumbfounded by the fact we went into this season thinking Suso could play behind 2 strikers, which is by itself incredibly stupid, only to see us go back to the 433 with the slowest wingers on earth.

Even still, Piatek is the flop of the season. It seems more mental than anything at this point, he missed some golden chances early in the season and he hasn’t recovered. He fits in well with several other mental midgets in the squad.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Part of our problem is that we have slow and inefficient wingers, we're having zero benefit from them.
We're able to move ball to the box but then our problems start because we're not able to create anything.

Try Rebić or just change it to 4312/3421. I'm sick of 433.

Man, I hope that Caldara will be back soon and that we'll be able to field 3421. I don't know if I'm crazy but I think I saw Caldara warming up last night :monto: it suggest that he'll be ready to play very soon.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Granit Xhaka is already looking for a home in Milano in the view of a probable move to Milan in January, reports @RSIonline

Idk why but i approve of this.. Serie A will be much better for his qualities and hopefully he ll be a surprise

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Because you wouldn't be saying this biased dumb things if he wasn't Albanian.

Do you really see our team and the problems we have and think yeah sure let's sign the guy who loses the ball more than anyone on the pitch, the guy who has given away most penatlies in the league since he joined, constantly shoots from 35m, makes dumb fouls and is a yellow card magnet, and on top of that has horrible attitude and think he can fix our problems?

I'd much rather have Biglia on the bench until June than Xhaka as a starter.

You the one who mentioned Tare and Albanian thing mate. Do you have issues with that? I said it's better having Xhaka than Biglia. Peace

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
State the plug

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
If a hedge fund with great reputation is willing to enter a market completely unknown for them at the risk of damaging their stellar reputation...clearly means they see either ALOT or EASY reachable profits in this club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule