Dida Thread

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gah! Double post! :)

Dida: I’m staying at Milan
Source: Football Italia

After receiving a glowing endorsement from Adriano Galliani, Milan goalkeeper Dida has said that he wants to stay at the San Siro.

The Brazilian has had a decidedly unconvincing start to the season this term, where a series of nervous displays have led critics to question his position as the Rossoneri’s premier shot-stopper.

Reports this week have suggested that Milan are lining up a bid for Inter’s Francesco Toldo, given that he is out of contract at the end of the season.

However, Milan Vice-President Galliani had only words of support for Brazil’s No 1 custodian.

"We will prolong his contract," he said. "He may not be in his best form at present but we have every faith in him. He can drop by the office and sign until 2007 whenever he wants."

Dida, by all accounts, is said to be hugely appreciative of the confidence placed in him by the Milan director and today said that he has every intention of remaining with the club.

"My plan is to stay at Milan," he said. "This is where I want to remain and where I hope to keep doing well."

Milan’s current No 2 is Zeljko Kalac after they surprisingly agreed to loan Christian Abbiati, an Italian international, to Juventus in the summer.

As much as I love Dida, I don't exactly share his outlook of the situation.

That's because I thought Adriano Galliani should really have handled the aftermath of the match with a little more tact.

It's not as if the other 10 guys played flawlessly in the derby and Dida was the lone screw-up. Nobody would ever have said it outright, but he was clearly blamed - don't deny it - for the derby loss, because the club were undoubtedly embarrassed about losing to bitter rivals Inter and they needed a scapegoat, plain and simple. As you know, this led to the sudden onrush of speculation about him getting the ax and Milan signing Inter reject Toldo - there were about twenty links about that on Google News alone - while other players like Cudicini decided it was necessary to add their two cents about the situation. Galliani, for his part, was busy adding fuel to the fire with comments like "I don't blame him too much" followed by a flimsy copout, "Dida can't always produce miracles" (a line also used by Ancelotti). Give me a break.

Galliani's subsequent announcement that he was ready to extend Dida's contract was nothing more than damage control and scarcely a "glowing" endorsement by any means. He really ought to be thanking his lucky stars that it's not in Dida's style to tell him to shove his offer where the sun doesn't shine. Imagine if Galliani had directed his claptrap at the likes of a Roy Keane or maybe even a Wayne Rooney. They'd probably jump ship while throwing a few colorful metaphors at him on their way out. Dida's desire to stay at Milan may close the door on this mess for now, but the way it was handled by the team brass will leave a bad taste for awhile.

And that's my two cents to end my tangent from this episode.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Fuck em all.

Milan just don’t wanna admit that they planned badly this season about defense.
Its like they had it all right & Dida came with his poor form 2 ruin their plan.

I believe Nesta + Maldini + kaladze did more crucial + 100 % mistakes this season that were transformed into goals.
Why there was no talk about bringing in new CD’s ?

Cafu’s drop of form is more clear.
Why there is no talk about bringing new RB ?

Fuck em all , a bunch of COWARDS.
They just don’t wanna admit they suck @ planning.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
mzk57 said:
Because of Dida's poor & worst possible performances since last 6 months I would want to say nothing but these foolowing 6 lines;)

Shame on you idiot
Shame on you stupid
Shame on you gutless
Shame on you hopeless
Shame on you useless
Shame on you champanzee
Shame on you giant

You cost us every thing last season & this season, the Scudetto of 2005-2006. You donnot deserve to be in a great club like AC Milan. Kick him out of the team & bring some one else & its as simple as that;)
And I say kick u out of this forum coz u either talk trash or racist in ur posts.

And this is ur second time using Champanzee 2 refer 2 Dida & Mods should ban u 4 it.
I prefer 2 have a 195 cm Champanzee than 2 have u , a 160 cm skinny Hobbit .

Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Wild said:
Fuck em all.

Its like they had it all right & Dida came with his poor form 2 ruin their plan.

I believe Nesta + Maldini + kaladze did more crucial + 100 % mistakes this season that were transformed into goals.

I agree with Wild on this one...Dida has done nothing wrong this season...If you see almost all conceded goals were for set pieces and dead ball situations and from a distance of 5 m...

Maybe Dida is not at his best or like we are used to watching him but he is still the best Gk in the world and the best Milan can have....
Forza Dida :star:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Fuck em all.

Fuck em all , a bunch of COWARDS.
They just don’t wanna admit they suck @ planning.

Edi said:
I agree with Wild on this one...Dida has done nothing wrong this season...If you see almost all conceded goals were for set pieces and dead ball situations and from a distance of 5 m...

Maybe Dida is not at his best or like we are used to watching him but he is still the best Gk in the world and the best Milan can have....
Forza Dida :star:
Thank you. :star:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
More chances for Marzoratti then. ;)

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
I read what you all smart guys & Dida's biggest fan said ;). Thats cools ;). But guess what Dida should be really ashamed of himself. Not one clean sheet against good teams behind Maldini, Nesta & Stam. Poor, very bad. Its poof performance enough to Hang himself & its as simple as that ;). Just bring on Cudicini, Toldo or Abbiati.

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dida hasn't been at his greatest
He's not the only one though
Almost all our players are drifting up & down in terms of standard

What really irks you is that someone as "ugly" as dida gets to stay
While jdt got kicked out of milan

Too bad not everyone in our team
Comes with the face of your legendary jdt
Or comes by the name of your beloved cudicini
:o What a shame :o

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
But guess what Dida should be really ashamed of himself. Poor, very bad. Its proof performance enough to Hang himself & its as simple as that
First your racist comments, and now this. I used to think you were just flighty but now you're one sick human being. I can only wonder how you'd react if someone said that JDT should go "hang himself." It's too bad you don't seem to have anything reasonably intelligent to contribute to the forums.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
mzk57 said:
I read what you all smart guys & Dida's biggest fan said ;). Thats cools ;). But guess what Dida should be really ashamed of himself. Not one clean sheet against good teams behind Maldini, Nesta & Stam. Poor, very bad. Its poof performance enough to Hang himself & its as simple as that ;). Just bring on Cudicini, Toldo or Abbiati.
Mate are you honestly fucked in the head or something?
One bloke in this team that i wont let ppl blame or bash is Dida. So what? the men in front of him should make his job a hell of a lot easier that hasn't been the case for most of the season.
To even think to blame Dida is just stupid to say the least, do you expect him to perform miracles every time he is between the sticks?
If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have had as much success as we currently have had over the past 2-3 seasons, so i'd advise you to shut the fuck up before you think about posting in future. :D Merry Xmas

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
BMWTaylor said:
First your racist comments, and now this. I used to think you were just flighty but now you're one sick human being
Thank you:devilfuc:I like it
I can only wonder how you'd react if someone said that JDT should go "hang himself."
If I had a pistol that time I would shoot that person & its as simple as that;)
It's too bad you don't seem to have anything reasonably intelligent to contribute to the forums
If I talk about the prefared formation or match reviews all time time, yet nothing would change my dear Mis Taylor. Its all what Mr Carlo Ancelloti ( with all due respect) thinks is better will happen. So I talk what I feel ; in a very straight forward way. And I think that Dida & Gattiso are useless & hopeless plus they are Ch******ee & Rhino respectively. They both should be tied together by our captain & coach & should be thrown in the OCEAN or any WELL. Or they both should be hanged with the celling (or roof) of San Siro See its as simple as that
:devilfuc:

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
best goal keeper for last 2 years.He deserve any price
What he really deserves is a trade-mark kick by Shevchenko at his back on the way out of AC Milan. No clean sheets all season behind Maldini, Nesta & Stam;)Nothing left to discuss about that HOPLESS Giant. He should be a basktball player. Goalkeeping in soccer is a job for brave persons. Not one like him.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
mzk57 said:
Thank you:devilfuc:I like it
If I had a pistol that time I would shoot that person & its as simple as that;)
If I talk about the prefared formation or match reviews all time time, yet nothing would change my dear Mis Taylor. Its all what Mr Carlo Ancelloti ( with all due respect) thinks is better will happen. So I talk what I feel ; in a very straight forward way. And I think that Dida & Gattiso are useless & hopeless plus they are Ch******ee & Rhino respectively. They both should be tied together by our captain & coach & should be thrown in the OCEAN or any WELL. Or they both should be hanged with the celling (or roof) of San Siro See its as simple as that
:devilfuc:

What a loser , to thrown them on ocean?Do yourself a favour & throw yourself from somewhere.. :o ..

Last edited:

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
What a loser , to thrown them on ocean?Do yourself a favour & throw yourself from somewhere.. :o ..
Ohhh....Mr. Perfect!;)
I didn't mentioned that so from where did u get that idea??
Plus I am serious abt throwing Dida & Gattuso in the sea :devilfuc:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
16040.jpg

Does anyone think this is the most important that Dida is worse than last season ??:conf:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
Ohhh....Mr. Perfect!;)
I didn't mentioned that so from where did u get that idea??
Plus I am serious abt throwing Dida & Gattuso in the sea :devilfuc:
are you here only to annoy people?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
teis said:
are you here only to annoy people?
You don't know the half of it.

Why is it that whenever Carletto or Galliani as of late have tried to publicly defend Dida, they seem to suffer from foot-in-mouth disease instead? Maybe if they didn't dwell on his situation so much in the press, it might actually - gasp! - take some of the spotlight off him rather than continuing to make a spectacle of the whole thing. Either that, or discuss the woes of the defensive unit as a whole rather than single out one individual.

Carlo admits Dida woes

Carlo Ancelotti says he is fully aware that Dida is having a tough time.

The Milan keeper has found himself under intense pressure as a result of injuries to defensive stalwarts such as Cafu and Paolo Maldini, and his manager says it is not fair to single Dida out for criticism.*

"Dida has made mistakes and he knows it," he said.

"But nobody should make the mistake of questioning his abilities.

"He is experiencing problems which go with the job. He is not happy with the way things are going either."

Speculation has been rife that the Rossoneri are ready to sell the under-fire keeper, but the club have denied such reports.
[Source unknown; this item was posted yesterday on another Milan forum.]

*-- As in Adriano "I'm not blaming him too much" Galliani right after the Inter derby loss, the same guy who simultaneously insists there's nothing wrong with our defense.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
BMWTaylor said:
or discuss the woes of the defensive unit as a whole rather than single out one individual.

Not providing adequate cover and in turn conceding goals is one thing that our defense has been guilty of. true.

However, Dida has had plenty of fuck-ups where the only one to blame is him. And responsibility of that, despite what you may think, cannot be defered to Galliani, Ancelotti, the press, or our defense.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
That son of bitch Inter :mad: fan missed him but I swear to God if was there I would have used dynamite or gunpowder or some thing really useful to keep this useless giant away from my favorite club AC Milan forever.:devilfuc:
from my book
"Its my life mzK"
"Chapter -- useless things"

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
mzk57 said:
That son of bitch Inter :mad: fan missed him but I swear to God if was there I would have used dynamite or gunpowder or some thing really useful to keep this useless giant away from my favorite club AC Milan forever.:devilfuc:
from my book
"Its my life mzK"

Please enough with this POSTS :head:

Oops! Clicked on the wrong post to reply. Sorry, Dugi. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Yuchen Li said:
16040.jpg

Does anyone think this is the most important that Dida is worse than last season ??:conf:

can be

For This we should Hate INTER :mad: :mad:

Dida is Backing in his Form :star:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
from my book
"Its my life mzK"
It's interesting that you call Dida a coward and yet you make idle threats while sitting comfortably at home at your computer.

And you're "writing" a book? I wonder who's helping you with the big words. Sorry, "chimpanzee" doesn't count.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
from my book
"Its my life mzK"
crap :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cech 2005 IFFHS Goalkeeper of the Year

"Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech has been voted the world’s best, according the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), based in Germany. Cech, who was voted the second best last year in the same poll, stormed to the top of the table by a huge margin."

The rest of the article is pretty much opinionated drivel so I won't post it. If you insist on reading it, though, it's at chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk

Had Milan not been so piss-poor at the start of this season, maybe Dida would've won it or gotten much more votes. Oh well, at least Buffon didn't win it again. But why is Dudek ranked so high? :rolleyes:

1. Petr Cech, Chelsea, 175 points
2. Dida, Milan, 91
3. Gianluigi Buffon, Juventus, 78
4. Gregory Coupet, Lyon, 43
5. Oliver Kahn, Bayern Munich, 42
6. Iker Casillas, Real Madrid, 41
7. Jerzy Dudek, Liverpool, 34
8. Edwin van der Sar, Manchester United, 32
9. Rogério Ceni, Sao Paulo, 31
10. Roberto Carlos Abbondanzieri, Boca Juniors, 26
11. Heurelho Gomes , PSV Eindhoven, 17
12. Igor Akinfeyev, CSKA Moscow, 12
13. Victor Valdes, Barcelona, 11
13. Jens Lehmann, Arsenal, 11
13. Jose Manuel Reina, Liverpool, 11
16. Carlos Fernando Navarro Montoya, Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata, 10
16. Oswaldo Sanchez, CD Guadalajara, 10
16. Mark Schwarzer Middlesbrough FC, 10
19. Andreas Isaksson, Stade Rennais FC, 8
20. Fabien Barthez, Marseille, 6

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
And finally, a clean sheet for Dida. ;)
I couldn't believe my eyes:eek:. Mr Dida kept a cleansheet:eek:. Note this game you won't see this happening often this season unless Cudicini comes & kicks that useless player out of the team next season. He should really be ashamed of his self for what he has done to the best club of the world. Now even in the precence of legendary Paoo & Nesta Milan's defence is concidered weak only beacue of stupid giant. Just kick this player out of the team & we shall win the Champions League & its as that.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
mzk57 said:
I couldn't believe my eyes:eek:. Mr Dida kept a cleansheet:eek:. Note this game you won't see this happening often this season unless Cudicini comes & kicks that useless player out of the team next season. He should really be ashamed of his self for what he has done to the best club of the world. Now even in the precence of legendary Paoo & Nesta Milan's defence is concidered weak only beacue of stupid giant. Just kick this player out of the team & we shall win the Champions League & its as that.

We ought to kick you out and for good!!!
You are so ignorant!Get over yourself...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
mzk57 said:
Maybe you don't like Dida. But you should respect him. In fact, Dida is a good Goalkeeper although he makes some mistakes in this season!:head:

Schedule