Franck Kessié Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He played 54 matches this season
52 for milan and 2 for his national team

And he never stops running in every match. Easily the best buy

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He'll definitely will be our most important midfielder next year.. i only see him improving from now on

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Not even close IMO. Hakan had a stretch when he looked absolutely useless.

I would even say that he's probably one of the most consistent performers on the team.

Consistency with good performances is already a huge parameter for me.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
He played 54 matches this season
52 for milan and 2 for his national team

And he never stops running in every match. Easily the best buy

:star::star::star::star::star:

Just needs to work on his tekkers in the final third... otherwise i'd say he was our player of the season.

I also love the fact he steps up for pks :lol:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Honestly, after watching him for a full season I still don't get what his use is for the team.
Is he a 50\50 midfielder? Then he's not exceptionally well at both defending and (especially) attacking.
Holding the ball kind of midfielder? Good, except that this role is not really useful in today's football.
He just seems to be a brainless runner to me.
And about the best buy of the season- c'mon, we bought a committed and technically gifted player in the form of Hakan, can't remember when we last had this since the era of the Senatores.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Honestly, after watching him for a full season I still don't get what his use is for the team.
Is he a 50\50 midfielder? Then he's not exceptionally well at both defending and (especially) attacking.
Holding the ball kind of midfielder? Good, except that this role is not really useful in today's football.
And about the best buy of the season- c'mon, we bought a committed and technically gifted player in the form of Hakan, can't remember when we last had this since the era of the Senatores.

Lost a bit of respect for him for not taking one of the first 5 pks vs Lazio considering he is supposed to be a dead ball expert.

Aside from that he bitches way too much and hits the deck far too often.

Also he only started to perform in the last couple of months where as Kessi has been on it from the get go and played 52 games.

This season i would give it to Kessi.. maybe Hakan can have it next season.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
franck-ps_z2lc3lrlngs31kc6me2mztr3y.png

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
only player to be happy about last season.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Last edited:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
he was the most fun to watch this season :thumbsup: looking forward to more!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Should get the number he wanted now! ❤️

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Not sure how you can’t see his value to the team, he’s the hardest worker we have in the midfield. Runs box to box for 90 minutes, contributed to 10 goals this season despite being so young. Sure he’s not clinical in the final third but I think with experience he will learn his limitations better and be more effective. Without a doubt one of if not the most important player for us last season, so important that even Gattuso has requested another player with similar attributes to him.

On another topic, he should get the number 19 back when Bonucci leaves. He should never have let him have it in the first place. Expecting an even better season from Frank the tank!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lebron james doppelganger

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I hope we get a back up for him, he suffered a lot last season.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
figuratively..the capacity of their backs the same

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
SportMediaset - Milan is the club closest to SMA, but their first offer was refused by Lotito

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
So apparently he kept his #79... I really wanted him to take Cucks 19 back as it was his number first. Hopefully he does before the new season.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It’s interesting that he’s not taken 19 after all. Maybe having worn 79 for a year he’s sort of become attached to it. Or maybe 19 will now a little bit remind him of bonbon & he doesn’t want that. Maybe he doesn’t like changing numbers anyway.

Whatever it is I support him!