The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
---------Immobile

Depay---Hakan---Callejon

---Strootman----Kessie

RR-Romagnoli---Bonucci---Conti

-----------Donnarumma

Bench: Reina, Calabria, Strinic, Zapata, Musacchio, Bona, Biglia, Locatelli, Cutrone and possibly Zaza

That would be a nice team. I think we'll land Badelj as well for free eventually. Probably could use another winger off the bench since Bonaventura looks like your only option. And a adequate replacement to step in for Hakan if you play him at CAM. No one on the bench really offers that.

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Premium: Suso must decide whether he wants to stay or go to Atletico Madrid.

AS: Atletico Madrid could pay Suso's clause.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
---------Immobile

Depay---Hakan---Callejon

---Strootman----Kessie

RR-Romagnoli---Bonucci---Conti

-----------Donnarumma

Bench: Reina, Calabria, Strinic, Zapata, Musacchio, Bona, Biglia, Locatelli, Cutrone and possibly Zaza

Dayum. Sick line up but the problem is no depth, unless you're considering the depth we have to be a different formation. ie, if we one or both of depay/callejon get injured we have no more wingers, so we either go 4312 or something like that or we're fucked

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
This is exactly how we should be structuring our deals this summer given our lack of funds. Mirabelli take note.

It would be good.I remember something last year about doing that with us and Kessie as they wanted the money to appear on the balance sheet later on down the line.That could be false but I do remember it.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Serious question - Why is everyone suddenly against having Morata at Milan? Last season we were after him or Auba, and tbh it seemed like it was a pretty split opinion back then. Most of our fans were licking their lips at the thought of having either of them.

Say what you want about it being a gamble, but there aren't many strikers who fit the bill (that are also realistic options) who won't cost a similar amount of money. Immobile is an easy pick. Prolific and knows the league, but we all know Lotito is a bitch to deal with and you can bet your arse he'll get more for what he's worth.

Morata has shown that he is a smart player and very capable when it matters most. Started off strongly at Chelsea and unfortunately faded (he admitted that the English culture/criticism was a bit rough around the edges), but this is also a club that has notoriously had failed strikers since Drogba. He might not be my first pick but he's certainly up there.

I swear some people think this is Career Mode and we can just take players off a charity lineup. Nobody in the world could take their pick barring Real, Barca and Bayern. United had multiple failed attempts at Lewandowski and the like and ended up bringing in Lukaku for a whopping 75m because they had to statistically bring in a 'proven' striker, and even that didn't pay dividends.

Star strikers that are actually on the market are few and far between, so signing a new CF is always going to be a gamble. This is the objective of the club, and the fans share the same sentiment. It's either that, or gambling on Cutrone. Tbh, the latter option still doesn't sound too bad.

He doesnt score enough.Playing with Ronaldo Bale Nodric Isco Asensio Kroos , Vidal Pirlo Tevez Marchisio Tevez , Fabregas Willian Hazard to name a few he wasnt prolific.He will not score enough at Milan and for €50-€60m ...I dont see him getting double digits here

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to Sky, Lazio has found an agreement with Laxalt. Lotito will now have to reach an economic agreement with Genoa. Laxalt also interests Milan. There was talk of a possible exchange with Bertolacci. But Lazio is serious and wants to close for Laxalt.

Damn, id defo swap w bertolacci

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
MilanNews - Cutrone will be signing his contract renewal on Monday or Tuesday

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Some rumblings of Salah for Dembele and cash? I would do it if I’m Liverpool.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dembele as in Ousmane?

No way.

Dembele as in the Tottenham Moussa? No way.

And Morata just doesn't score. Why spend 70m on another Kalinic.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
MN-Cutrone-Milan, between Monday and Tuesday signing on the new contract

:love:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spanish outlet Diaro Gol claim that Dani Ceballos has already told his teammates at Madrid that he will be joining Milan this summer.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
One of Strootman or Nainggolan will be sold. They have too many mids. Both are ideal additions and like you said Strootman doesn't have a huge release clause. Nainggolan shouldn't be more than 40m or so either considering his age. Vidal also seems like he's on his way out at Bayern. Possibly another option.

I'd love Vidal but he said he's only leaving Bayern for a club in the CL so forget him. But Radja/Strootman would be perfect for us. Both are very well suited to a 3 man midfield although Radja's better at going forward whereas Strootman's better defensively. For 30-40m they bring the quality and experience we're desperately lacking.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I agree and I like this also, although not with selling Silva. No harm in keeping him for another year or loaning him out.

So you’re thinking 4231? I doubt Depay has the discipline and work rate to track the left wing. It would be our obvious weak point. I’d argue with the same players a 4411 with Depay behind Immobile and Hakan on the left.

I'd like to loan out Silva too but if we're forced to cash in to sign the likes of Depay/Immobile/Callejon/Strootman then so be it.

4411 could work although if we sign a top holding midfielder like Strootman/Dembele then Depay will have less defensive duties.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Dayum. Sick line up but the problem is no depth, unless you're considering the depth we have to be a different formation. ie, if we one or both of depay/callejon get injured we have no more wingers, so we either go 4312 or something like that or we're fucked

Yeah Gattuso said he's training the team to play with both a 3 man and 4 man midfield so switching formations is an option.

If we could sign Bernard for free he would give us good coverage alongside Bonaventura and Borini for the wings and can also play CAM.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
we're buying Depay for on the wing?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It would be good.I remember something last year about doing that with us and Kessie as they wanted the money to appear on the balance sheet later on down the line.That could be false but I do remember it.

Yeah Kessie was a 2-year loan with obligation to buy. It's a trick Inter have been doing for years to get around FFP so I'm sure Mirabelli learnt a few things from his time there.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
we're buying Depay for on the wing?

Mirabelli said we'll be signing a midfielder, winger and striker and we've been heavily linked to him and Falcao/Immobile/Morata so I assume he's the winger.

Anyway, he spent the majority of last season playing LW and destroyed Ligue 1 in the process.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
MN:Brescia femminile, tutto pronto per la cessione al Milan

We’re buying Brescia women football team. :thumbsup:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ceballos? I'd rather not.
He's like a more skilled, inexperienced Bona, with more grinta off-ball, but just as much of a ball hog.
He'll probably turn into a great player some day, but he looks at least a few seasons away from it. Those seasons should be spent at 2nd rate La Liga teams like Valencia/Sevilla to make a team player out of him. Betis didn't manage to confine him and he clearly isn't ready for Real.

A spell at Milan and Serie A is likely to end up like Kovacic's and Coutinho's, especially the former since there are so many similarities.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If barcelona swap dembele for salah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule