Mattia Perin

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I have been saying consigli is the best option because he is ready to to go right now, and we could probably switch him with amelia+cash this summer.

Would be able to bench abs by the start of next season, and has the game experience for this to be a legit possibility.

I dont doubt Perin is talented but he is not what we need right now, unless we drop Gabriel.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
I have been saying consigli is the best option because he is ready to to go right now, and we could probably switch him with amelia+cash this summer.

Would be able to bench abs by the start of next season, and has the game experience for this to be a legit possibility.

I dont doubt Perin is talented but he is not what we need right now, unless we drop Gabriel.

Won't Consigli's contract be expired this summer?

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
‘Perin will play for Milan or Juve’
By Football Italia staff

Mattia Perin may have been dropped by Pescara recently, but the club insist he can replace Juventus’ Gigi Buffon on the Italian goalkeeping scene.

The 20-year-old moved to the seaside outfit on loan from Genoa in the summer and sporting director Daniele Delli Carri is a massive fan.

“Perin is destined for greatness,” the official told Radio Toscana. “I believe that he is ready to be the post-Buffon.

“I think that, in the future, he will play for either Milan or Juventus. I have no doubts – he’ll be there after Buffon, on the international stage too.

“I see him on a daily basis, in training and in games, he’s like a 30-year-old. He’s an exemplary professional for someone who was born in 1992, for the way he intensely trains.”

Perin, an Italian Under-21 international, is expected to return to parent club Genoa at the end of the season.

The former Padova man has appeared in 24 League games so far this term.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
‘Perin will play for Milan or Juve’
By Football Italia staff

Mattia Perin may have been dropped by Pescara recently, but the club insist he can replace Juventus’ Gigi Buffon on the Italian goalkeeping scene.

The 20-year-old moved to the seaside outfit on loan from Genoa in the summer and sporting director Daniele Delli Carri is a massive fan.

“Perin is destined for greatness,” the official told Radio Toscana. “I believe that he is ready to be the post-Buffon.

“I think that, in the future, he will play for either Milan or Juventus. I have no doubts – he’ll be there after Buffon, on the international stage too.

“I see him on a daily basis, in training and in games, he’s like a 30-year-old. He’s an exemplary professional for someone who was born in 1992, for the way he intensely trains.”

Perin, an Italian Under-21 international, is expected to return to parent club Genoa at the end of the season.

The former Padova man has appeared in 24 League games so far this term.

They already have Leali, whould they kindly piss off!

Thankfully Mattia is with Genoa, so it gives us a far better chance of signing him.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
No way they are going for Perin... :lol:

Buffon still has solid years ahead of him, and they have the young Leali.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I see them going for Perin, they also sold Peruzzi in his prime to Merda & Lazio (where played a lot of years) just before they got Buffon

Douchebag101

Primavera
Reaction score
I haven't watched much of him, but maybe we can get him and loan him back to pescara, and then get Marchetti who I think has proven for some time that he has what it takes to play for a bigger team

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I haven't watched much of him, but maybe we can get him and loan him back to pescara, and then get Marchetti who I think has proven for some time that he has what it takes to play for a bigger team

:thumbsup:

Big fan of both goalkeepers.
I would love this!
Marchetti for 4 or so years,and then Perin eventually takes over the no.1 shirt, when he's about 23 or 24.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We missed the boat on Marchetti, before he went to Nazio, most believed he was average and not Milan standard. Since he's been in Nazio, he's step it up and they will want a lot for him.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We missed the boat on Marchetti, before he went to Nazio, most believed he was average and not Milan standard. Since he's been in Nazio, he's step it up and they will want a lot for him.

Wasn't that in 2010?
I remember wanting him to come, and be an upgrade to our goalkeeping position.

Wish we had kept Storari too come to think of it.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score

That was due to our deal with Genoa to buy both co-ownerships of Boateng and Amelia. Galliani wanted Marchetti not Amelia, but Preziosi had his way before he let go of Boateng.
At the time, Marchetti had a release clause in the Cagliari contract for about 5 million.
Other than that, everyone knew he was a good gk, that's why he got called in the NT.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Did nothing of note.

Dat hair though... dayum

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Today we saw him in action.

Opinions ?

Maybe could have done a little better on Mario's second goal, he went down a bit early. But other than that, what could he really do? Non - existent defence in front of him too.

Came out very quickly and did well to knick the ball away from Stephan in the second half.

Great Hairstyle too.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How many good GK do you know under the age of 25? (good - as in good enough to start for a top club)

We seriously need to stop overhyping every young talent.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Had no chance with any of the goals....plus his defense is goddamn awful

1st was a penalty
2nd got deflected in
3rd was a straight up run into the box
4th was a Balo bomber

People would be really stupid if they judge him on this game. Regardless, hope we sign him

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
did bad for balo's second goal but did well from pazzinis goal. i heard he's conceded like 50something goals this season. let him have a season in genoa he'll get plenty of practice if they don't get relegated.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
how much he costs?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
did bad for balo's second goal but did well from pazzinis goal. i heard he's conceded like 50something goals this season. let him have a season in genoa he'll get plenty of practice if they don't get relegated.

Did you see that defense in front of him?

The reason he is rated is because it could have been a lot worse than 50 for Pescara if he wasnt in goal

Not saying he is ready...but sure we could ease him in, cant we? Abi may remain first choice, but the the amount of times he gets injured in a season, Perin will have plenty of match practice

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
This game was useless to judge him

He didn't do well
but you can't blame him either

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Well, he got that insane game against Fiorentina, but that's about it. You can't deny the other keeper played much much better when Perin was dropped for him.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Pescara has the worst defense ever

i even noticed it in the first match of the season against merda

That affected Perin's game a lot...at first (till winter) he looked enthusiastic, energetic....now he looks like he's got bored of picking the ball out of his net, he looks a bit frustrated about it...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saved 20%(1 out of 5) of the shots faced in the last game.

67% this season(that's also pretty bad).
Compare that to Abbiati's 76%(this is the 4th season in a row he reaches 75%) He's done it with Allegri, Leonardo, Silva, Nesta, Bonera, Zapata, Van Bommel, Nocerino etc..

Perin is probably slightly better than the mediocre Amelia at the moment, but going from Abbiati to Perin would be a huge downgrade and he's far from a good GK at the moment. He's still young, but spending more than 5-6m(transfer fee) on him would be foolish.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A trademark 50% Galliani deal would be perfect here.
Get part of his contract, leave him to play at a smaller club for now.