The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
Sign Tielemans of dendoncker. Absolute talents. Probably around 20m each. Low wage demands. Would be perfect for team depth.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Sign Tielemans of dendoncker. Absolute talents. Probably around 20m each. Low wage demands. Would be perfect for team depth.

Tielemans is Monaco bound.

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
Tielemans is Monaco bound.

I know. Newspapers says so. But can't we hijack the deal... get galliani back plz

How are we not even linked with these players. If Monaco gets him they will make a huge profit in a couple of years. 20m isn't that big of a risk for a 20 year old talent

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga

€25 million for Tielemans and thats what Monaco are paying for him.
Dedoncker looks like he'll join Everton for around €19 million.

I know. Newspapers says so. But can't we hijack the deal... get galliani back plz

How are we not even linked with these players. If Monaco gets him they will make a huge profit in a couple of years. 20m isn't that big of a risk for a 20 year old talent
I dont think Ive you post before , Bolded part is a joke right ??

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
aubameyang is currently at 4m annual salary...

he's looking to triple it....

How much do you think we can pay him max....'

Piguain is currenlty the highest earner - 7.5 m

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Actually the reports made it sound as if he already signed there, nothing to hijack. Btw Fassone already did his fair share of high jacking. Kessie deal was basically the mercato equivalent of an international diamond heist.

aubameyang is currently at 4m annual salary...

he's looking to triple it....

How much do you think we can pay him max....'

Piguain is currenlty the highest earner - 7.5 m

Iirc reports said we were ready to offer the exact same to Auba - 7.5 mil. That's a fair sum tbh and wouldn't ruin our current wage scheme with other players. On the other hand I could understand why Auba would reject it. 4.5 mil less than what he wants and no CL football would be a hard pill to swallow but hey, it'd show that he actually really loves Milan instead of just paying lip service.

Last edited:

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
Actually the reports made it sound as if he already signed there, nothing to hijack. Btw Fassone already did his fair share of high jacking. Kessie deal was basically the mercato equivalent of an international diamond heist.

Can't wait for the season to end. With kessie we don't need Dendoncker. And already serie a proved. Would absolutely be an improvement to our serie b midfield. Can't think of any midfielder currently playing that could be a starter next season...

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score

Iirc reports said we were ready to offer the exact same to Auba - 7.5 mil. That's a fair sum tbh and wouldn't ruin our current wage scheme with other players. On the other hand I could understand why Auba would reject it. 4.5 mil less than what he wants and no CL football would be a hard pill to swallow but hey, it'd show that he actually really loves Milan instead of just paying lip service.

I know we can use a main striker. But splashing 70m on a striker just don't seem right...

I would prefer we use this cash to get modric/James/verratti like midfielder. Bacca would score so much more with this kind of players behind him.

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
€25 million for Tielemans and thats what Monaco are paying for him.
Dedoncker looks like he'll join Everton for around €19 million.

I dont think Ive you post before , Bolded part is a joke right ??

A Joke... so sarcastic I wouldn't even consider it as a joke. Just a bit nostalgic to the good old times.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know we can use a main striker. But splashing 70m on a striker just don't seem right...

I would prefer we use this cash to get modric/James/verratti like midfielder. Bacca would score so much more with this kind of players behind him.

Of the mids you named none sound very realistic targets. PSG won't let Verratti go, he'd command huge wages and he probably will want CL. Modric might be possible if he looks for a new challenge, other than that he's probably impossible and too high in the wages department. I am not going to bank on him wanting to move unless he explicitly tells the press so.

James might be possible but it's a long shot too. Morata, Auba and Belotti all seem more achievable.

I'd rather not bank on Bacca. He seems effective from a stats point of view but he is hilariously bad from a build up play perspective. He might hinder us in the type of game Montella wants to play. We need a striker that is more comfortable with playing with the ball and possibly coming deeper to get it. Bacca is not that player.

Since we'll certainly pay such a sum in installments, the overall impact on our budget won't be as punishing as some might think.

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
Of the mids you named none sound very realistic targets. PSG won't let Verratti go, he'd command huge wages and he probably will want CL. Modric might be possible if he looks for a new challenge, other than that he's probably impossible and too high in the wages department. I am not going to bank on him wanting to move unless he explicitly tells the press so.

James might be possible but it's a long shot too. Morata, Auba and Belotti all seem more achievable.

I'd rather not bank on Bacca. He seems effective from a stats point of view but he is hilariously bad from a build up play perspective. He might hinder us in the type of game Montella wants to play. We need a striker that is more comfortable with playing with the ball and possibly coming deeper to get it. Bacca is not that player.

Since we'll certainly pay such a sum in installments, the overall impact on our budget won't be as punishing as some might think.

I know these options are not realistic. But my point is just that a new striker won't fix our problems. The last games were just so dramatic to watch. Little players creating chances. I'm not pro Bacca in any way. But imo it's not his task to build up the play. It depends on what montella wants offcourse...

Maybe a weird comparison but look at Chelsea. Diego costa isn't much of a playmaker either. But with the right people surrounding him he gets his goals.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I know we can use a main striker. But splashing 70m on a striker just don't seem right....

Actually i dont want it either

We should only spend that much on 1 player in next summer when we have CL spot with clearly strategy and formation. And then we will have plenty choices and its easier to get better players

Now im fine with dolberg or schick for around 35-40M, save money for wingers, or some another midfielders

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know these options are not realistic. But my point is just that a new striker won't fix our problems. The last games were just so dramatic to watch. Little players creating chances. I'm not pro Bacca in any way. But imo it's not his task to build up the play. It depends on what montella wants offcourse...

Maybe a weird comparison but look at Chelsea. Diego costa isn't much of a playmaker either. But with the right people surrounding him he gets his goals.

Diego Costa does a whole lot more than Bacca. He doesn't make plays but he exerts pressure on the opposing team, something Bacca rarely does. Also Bacca has an awful work rate, can't have that.

Next years midfield will be decent. If we get Badelj, we can expect a 3 man midfield of Bona-Badelj-Kessie. Sounds pretty good and balanced to me. There's still Locatelli who is already a very good player.

We are looking into adding Keita as a Winger and we already have Suso. Both of them can play as SS, I can see Suso maybe play as some sort of half winger further back too actually.

It'd be a shame to waste a striker spot among these players with Bacca.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Sign belotti, keita, another back up striker and watch the magic. We created the chances but we couldnt convert it. WC midfield doesnt mean shit with fisherman :fp:

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
Diego Costa does a whole lot more than Bacca. He doesn't make plays but he exerts pressure on the opposing team, something Bacca rarely does. Also Bacca has an awful work rate, can't have that.

Next years midfield will be decent. If we get Badelj, we can expect a 3 man midfield of Bona-Badelj-Kessie. Sounds pretty good and balanced to me. There's still Locatelli who is already a very good player.

We are looking into adding Keita as a Winger and we already have Suso. Both of them can play as SS, I can see Suso maybe play as some sort of half winger further back too actually.

It'd be a shame to waste a striker spot among these players with Bacca.

You are right in many ways. But my point is just that 70m striker won't fix our problems. If we had the chance to sign Auba or Verratti. Who would u choose...

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You are right in many ways. But my point is just that 70m striker won't fix our problems. If we had the chance to sign Auba or Verratti. Who would u choose...

Verratti but that hypothetical is exactly that. It's a pointless exercise since Verratti isn't available, especially not at that price while Auba is. I'll take a WC player when he is available - especially when my current depressing reality is Carlos Bacca :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
obviously calling a hypothetical scenario as fantasy football is pure genius

how did you come up with such a high moment of thinking??

You said Belotti is worth no more than 60m after hypothetical suggesting we pay 35m x 2 and include three players. The kid plays for Torino(that's the reality)

Let's wait and see who the management decide is our next number 9.

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
Verratti but that hypothetical is exactly that. It's a pointless exercise since Verratti isn't available, especially not at that price while Auba is. I'll take a WC player when he is available - especially when my current depressing reality is Carlos Bacca :lol:

Looks like we're sharing the same depressing reality

Hope we'll be back soon!

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Belotti was and still is my first choice...

But at 60m + it's a bit too risky right now...

Aubameyang is a safer bet I think.... He can also sell jerseys...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Me thinks Auba scored his final goal for BVB today....

Bookmarked. Hope you honor your nickname as "the prophet"

-EDIT-
Unless you're not indicating a return to Milan as I understood your post? Just saying he's leaving BVB is quite a save bet I think.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Bookmarked. Hope you honor your nickname as "the prophet"

Rumours about him leaving BVB have been around for months. Even if we don't pick him up there's still a pretty big chance he's leaving them

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rumours about him leaving BVB have been around for months. Even if we don't pick him up there's still a pretty big chance he's leaving them

Yeah I just edited my post. I first understood he's indicating a return but then realised the wording is just exactely what you stated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule