Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.Baggio, Van Basten, Maradona
Apparently Messi is on another level tonight

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Az. said:
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk this has been a nightmare so far,i`m still hoping for a miracle :proud:
forget it :)

where is kun i heard lot about him, hope he score at least one goal

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Ashish said:
forget it :)

where is kun i heard lot about him, hope he score at least one goal

He's playing, but he's been quiet; the announcer's have said that he's playing with a bad ankle, and that if it weren't for Atletico's other numerous injuries he wouldn't be playing.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Wolfpac4Life said:
Apparently Messi is on another level tonight
It really is a little bit scary. He has been playing like a man possessed...should have had another goal that he just dragged wide after getting a nice pass and beating 3 defenders all by himself. These are the sort of games that create greatness....i just hope he can do the same in a world cup final one day :proud:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I dont care if Messi owns Maldini, Cannavaro, Baresi, Nesta together, he is one piece of shit.

How can someone with 1% of Dignity, score such a goal.
+ The penalty didn't exist....

This is comming from a team that has unicef on their shirt!.. :o

+ Messi is playing good, but it's more that the Defense of Athletico madrid Sucks...

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.Baggio, Van Basten, Maradona
radioactivenerd said:
It really is a little bit scary. He has been playing like a man possessed...should have had another goal that he just dragged wide after getting a nice pass and beating 3 defenders all by himself. These are the sort of games that create greatness....i just hope he can do the same in a world cup final one day :proud:
Man, cant believe I missed it! :mad:

Anyway I finally found a link but knowing my luck the game will probly go to shizzle lol

Edit: Henry comes on for Eto'o

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Barca is making me sick.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Lisa said:
He's playing, but he's been quiet; the announcer's have said that he's playing with a bad ankle, and that if it weren't for Atletico's other numerous injuries he wouldn't be playing.
thanks lisa
he is substituted.

@radio messi wont ever see a wc final :)
good performance by messi(but a puke one.... now i think sissy girl of man u is better) he look like he has grown large or build extra muscles
is he on some steroids or gallons of beer doing its effect

Kuzimoto said:
Barca is making me sick.

same here :(

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is just fucked up, when i saw 3:0 score i was like "wtf!?!?".....i can understand early goal but when u add penatly on that 2 mins later everything falls apart. i hate this, now when Real face them (atletico), Real will piss blood to get draw or all 3 points.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
dev1L said:
Real will piss blood to get draw or all 3 points.
or the other way around, pathetico is trashed to pieces and wont even stand straight against real... but i hope they piss blood like you said :D

i couldnt determine was pathetico that bad or was barca that good? They had a bit of luck... penalty was very harsh, 3rd goal had Henry written all over (i hate the fact they bought that french crybaby, i always had them in high regards but now they're taking over henry's worst moves on the field). Defence was ripped apart with every other move, leaving etoo and messi with too much space...

Really enjoyable match, high tempo, close pressing, accurate passing and shooting :star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
peters said:
or the other way around, pathetico is trashed to pieces and wont even stand straight against real... but i hope they piss blood like you said :D

i couldnt determine was pathetico that bad or was barca that good? They had a bit of luck... penalty was very harsh, 3rd goal had Henry written all over (i hate the fact they bought that french crybaby, i always had them in high regards but now they're taking over henry's worst moves on the field). Defence was ripped apart with every other move, leaving etoo and messi with too much space...

Really enjoyable match, high tempo, close pressing, accurate passing and shooting :star:

What the fuck do u have against Altleti ? Pathetic are does cunts from barca who do anything to win a match,cheat like bitches all the time ,that`s the only thing pathetic :o

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Valladolid 0-1 Valencia ft
Fernandes 54'

Last edited:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Real Madrid 1-1 Espanyol
Tamudo 21' pk, Raul 25'

What a header from Raul, off a sweet pass from Ramos.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raul's tied it at 2, missed it.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
dev1L said:
1:2

well done heinze...1st penalty now this, stupid mf :o

:D Serves him right

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Real Madrid 2-2 Espanyol ft

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
great...won only one point because of that idiot heinze and that kameni with cat reflexes :o

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Az. said:
What the fuck do u have against Altleti ? Pathetic are does cunts from barca who do anything to win a match,cheat like bitches all the time ,that`s the only thing pathetic :o
Nothing personally, they just have bad luck for being city rivals to 'most successful club in spain'. Thats why pathetico, because they are like that most of the time...

Wont go into barca cheating talk because i dont even care that much. I just believe Real had a fair bigger share of it in the past.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Besfort said:
Seems that this is Valencia's year. They just... win

They didn't play well and don't have a big enough team to win the league. I believe its just a matter of time before Barca\Real take over.

ps: Joaquin was shit. Probably the worse player on the pitch.

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
They didn't play well and don't have a big enough time to win the league. I believe its just a matter of time before Barca\Real take over.

ps: Joaquin was shit. Probably the worse player on the pitch.

You won the bet, so shut up. :D

PS. Joaquin is the best winger in the whole universe.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
menon_inc said:
They didn't play well and don't have a big enough time to win the league.
big enough time?

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Madrid’s ‘Number 7’ Just Seven Away

After netting a double on Sunday, Los Blancos icon Raúl González Blanco is now just seven goals away from tying Alfredo di Stéfano’s all time goalscoring record.

Real Madrid failed to extend their winning run to seven consecutive official games when they could only draw 2-2 against Espanyol on Sunday.

The hero of the night was undoubtedly inspirational club captain Raúl, who netted a double as he rallied his side after twice going behind to salvage a precious point at the Bernabéu. And in doing so, he notched up his 208th and 209th league goals and he is now creeping closer to legendary Alfredo di Stéfano’s record.

Madrid’s current ‘Number 7’ is only seven goals shy of drawing levelled with the Blonde Arrow’s all-time club record tally of 216 league goals, and 11 away from the 307 total in all competitive, professional games.

He is expected to easily surpass that mark this season and tumble his umpteenth record and become the club’s new all-time top scorer.

Another figure that Raúl has his sights set on is the club’s record league appearance. He has already made 489 in total, just 35 short of Manuel Sanchís’ haul of 524. That number, however, will have to wait until next season at the earliest before it can be exceeded.

Real Madrid’s Top 10 All-Time League Goalscorers (Appearances in brackets)

1. Alfredo di Stéfano – 216 (282)

2. Raúl González – 209 (489)

3. Carlos Santillana – 186 (461)

4. Ferenc Puskás – 156 (182)

5. Hugo Sánchez – 164 (207)

6. Francisco Gento – 126 (428)

7. Pirri – 123 (417)

8. Emilio Butragueño – 122 (341)

9. Amancio Amaro – 119 (344)

10. Míchel González – 97 (404)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
dev1L said:
Madrid’s ‘Number 7’ Just Seven Away

After netting a double on Sunday, Los Blancos icon Raúl González Blanco is now just seven goals away from tying Alfredo di Stéfano’s all time goalscoring record.

Real Madrid failed to extend their winning run to seven consecutive official games when they could only draw 2-2 against Espanyol on Sunday.

The hero of the night was undoubtedly inspirational club captain Raúl, who netted a double as he rallied his side after twice going behind to salvage a precious point at the Bernabéu. And in doing so, he notched up his 208th and 209th league goals and he is now creeping closer to legendary Alfredo di Stéfano’s record.

Madrid’s current ‘Number 7’ is only seven goals shy of drawing levelled with the Blonde Arrow’s all-time club record tally of 216 league goals, and 11 away from the 307 total in all competitive, professional games.

He is expected to easily surpass that mark this season and tumble his umpteenth record and become the club’s new all-time top scorer.

Another figure that Raúl has his sights set on is the club’s record league appearance. He has already made 489 in total, just 35 short of Manuel Sanchís’ haul of 524. That number, however, will have to wait until next season at the earliest before it can be exceeded.

Real Madrid’s Top 10 All-Time League Goalscorers (Appearances in brackets)

1. Alfredo di Stéfano – 216 (282)

2. Raúl González – 209 (489)

3. Carlos Santillana – 186 (461)

4. Ferenc Puskás – 156 (182)

5. Hugo Sánchez – 164 (207)

6. Francisco Gento – 126 (428)

7. Pirri – 123 (417)

8. Emilio Butragueño – 122 (341)

9. Amancio Amaro – 119 (344)

10. Míchel González – 97 (404)

Congrats to him,but even if he reaches di Stéfano record ,the difference in appearance between them is huge :eek:

Schedule