Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
what great player :D joke

hope that he will get more time 15-10-5M

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Next Weah :proud:

Dint have clue he s that big and dominant.

Hoping he s good with the ball

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i didn't see him play but apaarently he dominated 4 minutes

FORZA NIANG

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
He had a chance to score, but he lost it. He was too slow, why is he slow !!! guess b/c of the camera angle :o

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A137UOpCEAATFjT.jpg

@ Nike France #Paris #Nike pic.twitter.com/4y1oB9nd

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it's posted in this thread that he dominated....i believe what my honest forum members post :D

I saw the game in its entirety. The lad came on, the ball went in his direction once, ( it was lobbed over his head in position for the defender to clear ) The defender clears, Nuff Said ! If our "Honest Forum colleagues" call this Domination then Bojan was a BEAST in his 10 minute cameo...

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I would like to see him play a Coppa match in its entirety. Maybe in a CL match after we have Clinched the group if possible. Youtube has 1 video of the lad scoring a chipped goal in a U-21 tourney. He has great physical qualities & he is only 17 !!! i just think he needs time on the pitch where he can play every game.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw the game in its entirety. The lad came on, the ball went in his direction once, ( it was lobbed over his head in position for the defender to clear ) The defender clears, Nuff Said ! If our "Honest Forum colleagues" call this Domination then Bojan was a BEAST in his 10 minute cameo...

I never expected anything less from Bojan & Niang than being beastly dominative

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Here's a comment that I found on the internet...
The second youngest scores of history in Ligue 1. He plays 7 games in ligue 1 this year and scores 3 goals. And he sometimes begin the games... all of this at the age of 16. He is a striker with a lot of physical abilities: fast, strong. Although is young age, he was not afraight on the turf. He scored against Rennes and Marseille at the end of the season and Rennes was fighting for the Europa League and he scores the goals of 1-1. He has a powerfull shoots, good positionning and good runs to call the call but he needs to improve his technical abilities, he loose some control and his dribble aren't always good. He was call in French U21 after this very good games.
During his second season, he had a lot of injuries and also doesn't play all the games but he seems too arrogant on the turf and choose when he wants to make a good games and when he doesn't want. He showed a lot of lazziness and was only interrested by going in a big club. He made some good games but people was waiting for more according to his big potential.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
has 85 top speed in pes. yes moar fast players in milan plzzz.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was todays Milan vs Primeneva game at Milanello.
Check Niang out in the first 5 mins he is amazing :o his dribbling

There is also the 2nd part

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He had some good dribblings, passes and runs vs Primavera today....

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
is he better than pato?

can he walk run and touch the football? start him

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
watched the vids....not sure how much you can read into it.He was playing against players 3 (6?,9? :g:) years his junior ,but what I will say is that he looks to have the making of a decent box player ...which could win us some vital points down the road.

Has the ability to create space for himself and had some creative touches. All depends if he translates well into the big leagues ,but pleasantly promising

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
very impressive ;o

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
watched the vids....not sure how much you can read into it.He was playing against players 3 (6?,9? :g:) years his junior ,but what I will say is that he looks to have the making of a decent box player ...which could win us some vital points down the road.

Has the ability to create space for himself and had some creative touches. All depends if he translates well into the big leagues ,but pleasantly promising

idd. whats cool is that he played for france u21 at the tender age of 16 :o

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
from the few minutes we've seen, considering he's in a new team playing with a bunch of experienced players and he's only 17... i was impressed....

i want to see more.

Schedule