Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
610x.jpg

seedorf say: nice ass becky,...

sorry guys but

QUE CUECADA!

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
What disturbs me the most is that while Seedorf's feeling up Beckham he's looking at Pirlo.

Ménage à trois perhaps?

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
What disturbs me is that all milan seem to want becks, borrilo wants to see becks equipment and seedorfs just tappin in

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
His postgame comments:

"The league isn't finished for us. It's true that eleven points are a lot, let's be realistic, but we always have to aim high, then we'll see what happens. If they win the Scudetto, credit to them.
On Adriano's goal I think it's good to introduce the replays on the pitch so these situations can be evaluated.
During the season Inter have done better because they were more consistent, but in the direct encounters we are even. In the first match we won, now they have. Until now they have certainly done better in winning games that were easy on paper, unlike us."
acmilan.com

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Played well he's always up for the big games. Needs to improve his consistency.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sure, by big time flop Gourcuff.
by anyone that cares to run even if we are playing against some reggina and is not kicking at bottles when he is replaced (even if substitution is way too late)
give seedorf last 5-10 minutes every 5 games and he'll show you what a flop he is.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
seedorf played well yesterday even if sometimes he should have shot earlier

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Seedorf's postgame comments:

“I’m sorry to have a part of the crowd whistle. The fans must learn that the game lasts ninety minutes, they must have patience and be behind the team and have trust, because the opponents at times put us in difficult conditions. The public must be generous with the team that goes on the pitch and fights.

“Today on the pitch we were very good, I’m satisfied with the way Milan played because we feared Cagliari a lot.

“On Thursday we shall host Werder Bremen, let's hope to recover important players to give some breathe also to the coach in his choices. However, we saw that despite the absent players, on Wednesday we did well. In fact I’m confident and optimistic and I expect a Champions League atmosphere at San Siro.”
acmilan.com

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seedorf to fans: Help us or shut up!
Sunday 22 February, 2009
Clarence Seedorf has hit out at the San Siro crowd for jeering him. “The fans have to stay behind us, not make it more difficult.”

The Dutchman scored the only goal in today’s 1-0 victory over Cagliari, but it was not enough to save him from the tifosi’s ire.

“This is a very important win, because all the others had picked up full points and so the pressure was on us to do the same,” he told Sky Italia.

“The fans have to learn to stay behind the team and not make things more difficult for us during a game.

“We need their support, it is pointless to sit there and jeer when someone makes a mistake. When I am in good shape, I do my best.

“The jeering does not motivate me in the slightest, but I have to work for the team and that is what I did today.”

The Rossoneri won despite missing all their Brazilian stars, as Kaka, Ronaldinho and Alexandre Pato were sidelined.

“The squad held out well today, as Cagliari are a difficult side to face and are very organised. We did well to limit the danger they posed.”

(Ch. 4)

He has my agreement that it's idiotic for the fans to jeer the players (and I wholeheartedly agree with whoever said that the black players have gotten it worse over the past few years), but it takes two to tango and he needs to pull his weight consistently, which he hasn't done this season.

Reaction score
Seedorf no good to Milan

It's my first post here. The first thing I really want to say is about Seedorf. AC Milan is like a Series B team to me now. How can they play like that, given that they were the European Champion a few years ago.

The problem I see now is that Seedorf, he is the guy who is always slowing down the counter-attack for Milan. Every time when we had a chance to create a fast counter-attack and the ball went to Seedorf, he always like to show off his ball possession skills by holding the ball for like 1 minute! Then when he found out he actually didn't have the speed to dribble through the defenders, he would pass the ball out. But then the counter-attack would just not work!

Another thing is he lost way too many balls when he tried to hold up the ball. I am just tired of watching him playing. Some people will say he served as a connection between midfield and forwards. I seriously doubt if he is really doing his job.

I watch Milan every week. I am sad to see this Milan. Yes, they are very technical. But from time to time, they just possess the ball for nothing. They are slow, physically weak and not being creative.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
why is seedorf getting booed when anshit deserve kick in his balls
why isnt pirlo getting booed?
is it because slowdorf is black,

slowdorf is shit but coach and pirlo are bigger shits.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
why is seedorf getting booed when anshit deserve kick in his balls
why isnt pirlo getting booed?
is it because slowdorf is black,

slowdorf is shit but coach and pirlo are bigger shits.

Church Wild?

M

MassterMark

He has my agreement that it's idiotic for the fans to jeer the players (and I wholeheartedly agree with whoever said that the black players have gotten it worse over the past few years), but it takes two to tango and he needs to pull his weight consistently, which he hasn't done this season.

hmmmm, i think it's more idiotic that you support team what ever it is up to.
if you support them if we go to serie b, if our grandpas will play for 10 years, if emerson will play allways...
it's more idiotic that you support on every stupid move.

and remember! they play for us, not for them!!!
if there wont be a lot of fans watching this game, nobody wont be interestid in football and ac milan.
so they should fix those things for US, not them!
:star::star::star::star::star:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
hmmmm, i think it's more idiotic that you support team what ever it is up to.
if you support them if we go to serie b, if our grandpas will play for 10 years, if emerson will play allways...
it's more idiotic that you support on every stupid move.

and remember! they play for us, not for them!!!
if there wont be a lot of fans watching this game, nobody wont be interestid in football and ac milan.
so they should fix those things for US, not them!
:star::star::star::star::star:

What the fuck are you talking about?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Curva didnt jeer players, but only Seedorf!!

They didnt jeer MAldini even though he plays pretty lousy this year, nor KAka', not Dinho,not Beckham, not PAto, in fact only Seedorf and Carlo.

So why the fuck does this man LIE on papers and on tv and defend himself in this pathetic way?? Also, Curva jeered Seedorf in past 3-4 games coz he is walking around the pitch and not putting as much effort as Curva expects. Coz he is talking, wawing his hands and not fighting etc.

So first lets tell the truth and then we can talk about San Siro crowd! San Siro jeered Seedorf and Carlo, not the team!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Curva didnt jeer players, but only Seedorf!!

They didnt jeer MAldini even though he plays pretty lousy this year,

Which is quite evident for Maldini being arguably our best player against Cagliari. :o

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
Jeering doesn't help. Seedorf is right about this. But the fact is he played poorly last night. He improved after the goal but you know about the goal. Well...

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Booing players is harsh of course but am all 4 booing coaches & ppl in charge.
Booing players is even worse when is unfair + selective.
Seedorf wasnt good this year but he was almost always better than Pirlo.
Fans booed him this game but he was among our best in 2 games prior 2 this 1 while Pirlo till last night was nothing but shit so it was unfair 2 boo Seedorf.
It happened b4 & Seedorf was then better than Pirlo & Seedorf responded with 8/10 display in CL so lets hope he does the same this year :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
...considering that he was injured yesterday and he basically played because we had no one else, the jeering becomes even more obnoxious.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Players who do not perform always get jeered. If he wants to prove a point he should do it on the pitch rather than talk. As much as I hate CRonaldo, when the crowd used to boo at him he responded with goals. I think Seedorf should do the same. I liked how Ancelotti responded to the jeers tho.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Seedorf wqs never jeered in Milan in his 7 years in here. But last few times he was he simply didnt try on the pitch, and crowd recognised that. And this "let me hear you now" sign he showed when he scored will not help in further games.

Most likely crowd will not jeer anymore though, it was like that in latest stages of last season when Curva had a deal not to jeer Milan players.

But lets start fighting ok? Then you can complain about jeering...

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Chelsea are tipped to be after Seedorf, after losing the Pirlo chase...
Forget about him Carletto, Clarence is no mercenary! He loves his shirt, and so do we!

Schedule