The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1st, dont change the players age. How much wud I then pay for M. Laudrup?

PSG can afford good PR ppl, dont go off the advertising... in football terms, Mbappe is still wet from the womb. Who the fuck is Mbappe? In his one season at Monico the guy was no R9 from Barca. His price tag has no fucking justification!

Suarez, Kroos... 80s

Suarez maybe 70s... age thing

the probelm with this is there are maybe 10 teams that would pay more so if you really want a top player you are going to have to overpay unless the player really wants to join your team.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
the probelm with this is there are maybe 10 teams that would pay more so if you really want a top player you are going to have to overpay unless the player really wants to join your team.

Yo, not playing that game. I was just saying, in close to a sensible world, those are the prices I wud assign to their talents and reps.

Supply&Demand are different

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
1st, dont change the players age. How much wud I then pay for M. Laudrup?

PSG can afford good PR ppl, dont go off the advertising... in football terms, Mbappe is still wet from the womb. Who the fuck is Mbappe? In his one season at Monaco the guy was no R9 from Barca. His price tag has no fucking justification!

Suarez, Kroos... 80s

Suarez maybe 70s... age thing

Laudrup was lazy

Bappe might be wet behind the ears, but he's got x factor. How many other youngsters do you see scoring goals in the knockout stages of the ucl... and he was doing ti for fun.

Loved R9 at Barca... but he never played in the UCL for them.

Kroos is definitely worth 100M.

Not so sure about suarez.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Pato probably would fetch Vinicius/Neymar type fee for his transfer from Brazil to Europe. Not sure how high the Ukrainians would jack prizes, but I feel Sheva could be anywhere from 50 to 70 mil today but he'd be easily worth more. I mean, if Teixeira can go to China for 50 mil, 70 mil for Sheva sounds like a steal.

Top goalscorer of the UCL... 50-70m would be daulight robbery :g:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, this is not about being angry. It's about the fact of life that some people are incompetent cunts and I don't have much sympathy for incompetent cunts.

Just because the law tells me not to punch other people doesn't mean that sometimes there is a good case to be made to punch someone. Am I allowed to punch a guy that's verbally abusing someone else? No. Is there a good case to be made that he'd have it coming? Yes. Really simple stuff.

This is the kind of entertainment we have all come to love so much we just can't stop ourselves from coming here.

Can't normally get shit like this outside a nuthouse.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Laudrup was lazy

Bappe might be wet behind the ears, but he's got x factor. How many other youngsters do you see scoring goals in the knockout stages of the ucl... and he was doing ti for fun.

Loved R9 at Barca... but he never played in the UCL for them.

Kroos is definitely worth 100M.

Not so sure about suarez.

If Kroos is worth 100 mil Laudrup would be worth 150+. Laudrup could win games on his own, lazy or not.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Behave ..... Bappe is defo worth well over 100M.

I'd also like to add Kroos into the 100M+ league.

How much would a young Sheva (Kiev) or Pato go in todays market ????
No he isnt. He is just a french or whatever the foom he is version of immobile.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Young sheva would be well over 100 mil. He was way better than neymar ever was. Maybe even 200 mil is not an outlandish amount. Pato perhaps 100 mil plus if wastrels like mbappe and sms are worth 70 mil lmfao.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Only the ones with lower levels of testosterone

black-guys-laughing.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
What’s with the spitting argument? It happened, move on. Even Suso himself isn’t concerned. Last summer we all were crazy about getting Diego costa, a player who spat on every defender he faced and he isn’t from the Balkan. Being respectful has nothing to do where you come from. Some people get frustrated easily and start doing crazy shit.

That incident wouldn’t change my mind about the value of SMS.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Not that relevant in this case because to me it doesn't even appear to be a player spitting on another player.

Exactly. But still you go on and on to advocate 4 different backdoors for the opps. So it comes to relevancy which shows where loyalties lie.

- Do you love Milan?
- No, I only love spitters and my hype train. I'm sorry.

This is just me providing insight. I don't hate Sergej and he could be good for us but people jumping to defend him while accused of acting against us shows a lot. And you don't even have to know who jumped on his hype train like 5 months after we offered 70 mil on him. But if you see that list as well its like 100%.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
What’s with the spitting argument?

The groupies of Lazio player say it didn't. And even if it did 1, 2, 3, 4. It's very important for them to make excuses even if it didn't happen.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Saying that spitting on people is a Balkan thing is just disrespectful. Its as much a Balkan thing as it is an Italian or French thing. Its not. Its a personal thing.

That being said I don´t really care. It wasn´t a big deal. Paul Gascoigne shat in Gattusos shoes and I don´t hear anyone saying "oh its a British thing".

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Saying that spitting on people is a Balkan thing is just disrespectful. Its as much a Balkan thing as it is an Italian or French thing. Its not. Its a personal thing.

That being said I don´t really care. It wasn´t a big deal. Paul Gascoigne shat in Gattusos shoes and I don´t hear anyone saying "oh its a British thing".

Wait, what ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Holy crap. Astori dead. Rip. Terrible thing to see. Condolences to his family.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Agreed. This is such a terrible thing to happen. We should postpone the derby.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Derby shouldn’t be cancelled

Moment of silence at the start of the match

The show goes on.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Derby shouldn’t be cancelled

Moment of silence at the start of the match

The show goes on.

A colleague, brother and team member just died. The game is not important right now. The game must be cancelled.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
A colleague, brother and team member just died. The game is not important right now. The game must be cancelled.

He would want the match to move forward

Unless he thought that another day of rest would be helpful

Dedicate the match to the lad and move forward

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no player would be in the right state of mind to play after this