The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
"He isn't particularly fast, but does have good technique. He can make the ball do the running and knows where to put it. He can play both as a support striker and playmaker.

"Wilshere had a lot of physical problems and is a player I always appreciated, but he's unusual. He combines English grit with Spanish technique. I like him a lot."

Gattuso on Wilshere

If thats true... y r Arsenal releasing him on a free?

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dru, although I generally agree with you, taking someone's posts from before we signed Matri and using those as evidence against their current hatred isn't a valid argument.

I thought Bacca would succeed. Now I think he's shit.

I thought Constant would be shit and he was decent.

I thought Cutrone should go out on loan and now I think he's our best striker.

Opinions can change.

Bacca was our best striker after Ibra. Still is.

Constant was plain shit and nothing more.

About Cutrone - you are correct. :star: :thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar... yr coming here next!

It’s reported that a member Dubai's royal family is interested in buying Milan, amid doubts over Yonghong Li’s finances.

The Rossoneri were bought over by the Chinese businessman last April, but a loan from US hedge fund Elliot Management was required to get the deal over the line.

If that money isn’t repaid the fund can take over the club, so the Diavolo are seeking to refinance that debt with another lender.

Today though the Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that there is interest in taking over the club, not least from Saeed Al-Falasi.

The businessman is the owner of the International Triangle group, and is a part of the Al Maktoum family which rules Dubai.

Meanwhile, the newspaper also reports that UEFA could grant Milan an extension on the deadline for their settlement agreement with Financial Fair Play.

The Rossoneri are due to meet with European football’s governing body on April 20 after their voluntary agreement was rejected.

If Li hasn’t managed to refinance the debt to Elliot by then, in theory the Diavolo would have to be excluded from European competition, but UEFA has no desire to do that so could give an extension until the beginning of June.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla.

Reports say that Valter Birsa is next in line to buy AC Milan. He feels the club was wrong in letting him go, so he got an investor (Flamini), who will buy the club for him. He feels thats the only way he can get back to play for his beloved club. When Flamini was asked about it, he responded: "Its true. In helping him so he can bench Jack and win some games for "soon to be our" club."

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
ud be blind if you didnt think wilshere is a great CM . If he wasnt injured half the season / every single year

id also immediately start him in front of jack when fit

==

hes a huge arsenal fan so if he doesnt renew i could see him not wanting to play in another PL team

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Yeah let's keep trying to build a team of free players, that will surely get us to CL places.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yeah let's keep trying to build a team of free players, that will surely get us to CL places.

When juventus get free transfer it’s a master stroke. When everyone else it’s just garbage move.

Wilshere is an excellent player we definitely need players like him and Meyer. His only problem is staying healthy and sober.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Where is sorriso sempre? Is he banned or just taking a break?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wtf is this? I just watched 15 mins and understood nothing.

Van basten what is this?

Dont disrespect... thats Dilip Kumar. You see me dissing any Arab film stars?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Just fire mirabelli of he pays 30mln for depay. "I have a plan. Depay..."
"you are fired."

Like that.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Dont disrespect... thats Dilip Kumar. You see me dissing any Arab film stars?

No disrespect at all, I am a fan of Indian movies. I was not dissing, I didn’t understand that’s about it.

Basten you are difficult sometime.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Just fire mirabelli of he pays 30mln for depay. "I have a plan. Depay..."

"you are fired."

Like that.

I don’t think we are interested in depay tbh. Even if we are, mirabelli should be fired for Kalinic 25m and 4m salary/year

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No disrespect at all, I am a fan of Indian movies. I was not dissing, I didn’t understand that’s about it.

Basten you are difficult sometime.

Lol. You see the part where he blinds himself?

PS - By Indian movies you mean Bollywood? Screw Bollywood... Indian cinema is best (pre 1980)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From wot I have read up on Mirabelli (google) he prides himself on being an expert scout on South America... who the fuck did he sign from SA?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

From wot I have read up on Mirabelli (google) he prides himself on being an expert scout on South America... who the fuck did he sign from SA?

A better question. Who did he ever sign from SA in his scouting career?

FYI mirabelli wasn’t a first or second choice for his friend fassone.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A better question. Who did he ever sign from SA in his scouting career?

Guy is a fraud, Diavolo

Oh, oh, inter signed Gabriel Barbosa on his recommendation.. lol, lol, lol

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Suso just dropped a bomb about playing in England, he basically said he’s very happy at milan but you’ll never know what the future holds. If a club comes up with his release clause (40m). They will sit down and talk.

I read this in Arabic, I can’t find it in English.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Suso just dropped a bomb about playing in England, he basically said he’s very happy at milan but you’ll never know what the future holds. If a club comes up with his release clause (40m). They will sit down and talk.

I read this in Arabic, I can’t find it in English.

How is that "dropping a bomb"

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
De Vrij is a brilliant free transfer. Strinic and that swansea guy not so much. Wilshere is way too injury prone for Milan to risk giving him a huge salary.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol no they didn’t even ask for his feedback on Gabriel Barbosa. He wanted Gabriel Jesus.

"Jeison Murillo, Ivan Perisic, Gabriel Barbosa and Marcelo Brozovic are among the current Nerazzurri players who were scouted by Mirabelli."

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/ac-m...scout-massimo-mirabelli-as-technical-director

From another site:

" The last tangible sign of Mirabelli's work in the Nerazzurri was the positive advice on Gabriel Barbosa, better known as Gabigol."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.