The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
mandzukic is the least creative player in their starting 11 and that says alot .. no need for a striker that wont create goals cause we dont have the players that will create it for him either

we need people that can play football..high paced dynamic football

we have maybe 1/2 that can handle that atm

High paced dynamic football will be played everywhere but not near our starting 11.

Slow thinking midfielders will definitely destroy your chances for quick transitions.

What’s the point to have 3 of the fastest forwards when your creative midfielder bonaventura will talk 30 minutes making up his mind on what to do with the ball?

Game speed is a collective team effort.

Back pass, side pass, pass to bonaventura or suso, backpass is our game plan.

FYI #9s don’t need to be pacy or creative.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Whats happening here?

Last week Milan were granted a permission to participate in European competitions next season.

I think it’s a courtesy visit and somehow related to the settlement agreement.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
It's all good. The ppl that used to watch Milan play football know this. The ppl that read scorelines and stats thought he was an elite coach :proud:

Even fucking Moggi came out and criticized his n00b charlatan ass :lol:
The great tactician Shitelegri couldn't find a way to score on the mighty Tottenham with the undisputed best team in Italy :max

He was the rich man's Grintuso....with the everlastingly iconic tactical instructions of "dai dai dai"

Entry level fans might think he was constipated....but in reality he was so full of tactics that it was hard restraining it all :proud:

Oddly enough, as soon as Juventus because a bit stronger in his second season...he was no longer able to win the scudetto :monto:
InB4GolDeMuntariBro

Robinho missed two sitters in that second leg against Spurs. That cost us going through.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last week Milan were granted a permission to participate in European competitions next season.

I think it’s a courtesy visit and somehow related to the settlement agreement.

Oh ok, tnx. Would love to know how that meeting went. Its freakyn Boban! :proud:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
My fav Boban pic:

boban-cool.jpg

acmHR

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Kaká, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
The thing I would change from this perspective selling Montolivo instead of Kucka, we would have Kessie's rotation and Loca would be Biglia's.

Also, going for unproven striker (Silva) is a huge gamble you don't want to take in Serie A unless you have perfectly working attack (to build upon for future). Of course it is easier to talk now, but looking at Silva I see nothing or at least I see there is a LOT of work in functional team for him to improve/learn.

Kalinic was OK choice as rotational striker (obviously a lot overpayed), but from footballing perspective we are talking of a player who had several good seasons as target man, showing skills in team collaboration and hold up play.

I still believe we miss that great striker which can score out of nowhere when needed, as niether of our strikers currently are. The type of striker Higuain/Icardi are.

At this point I think we need to sell one striker for that level striker (maybe Higuain for 50M romours are true?), and get two quality pacey wingers to give us options (depending on budget). I believe the team was built (after buying Bonucci) to fit 3-5-2 or 3-5-1-1 formation, which is why we have only one true winger (Suso).

Of course I would like us to improve midfield also, but I don't think it should be as prioritized as reinforcing attack/wings. Donna and Kessie (also Conti, Calabria) should stay, they are both very young and we have taken the road to return to top of Europe in few years, so in order to develop them we must be ready occasional disasters will happen, but if we don't tolerate it, they will become world class or near in some other team that are willing to add them.

So guys, we build from defence and the biggest gain for this year is Bonucci-Romagnoli partnership, even Calabria has improved a lot. Lets continue with improving and continue with year 1 :-)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Would love him at any capacity at milan!

Does he fucking look GRINTA to you?

He comes back when eleganza comes back... when Maldini comes : )

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Mendes offering Napoli Guedes, why are we not all over this?PSG don't want him.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It's all good. The ppl that used to watch Milan play football know this. The ppl that read scorelines and stats thought he was an elite coach :proud:

The great tactician Shitelegri couldn't find a way to score on the mighty Tottenham with the undisputed best team in Italy :max

He was the rich man's Grintuso....with the everlastingly iconic tactical instructions of "dai dai dai"

Entry level fans might think he was constipated....but in reality he was so full of tactics that it was hard restraining it all :proud:

Oddly enough, as soon as Juventus because a bit stronger in his second season...he was no longer able to win the scudetto :monto:
InB4GolDeMuntariBro

the simple truth :star:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calciomercato Milan, Mirabelli pensa ad Higuain: la Juve disposta a trattare
Higuain

È rottura tra Higuain e la Juventus, la panchina in Finale mista alle cifre non esaltanti dell’argentino in stagione lo pongono clamorosamente nella lista dei partenti: il Milan alla ricerca di una certezza in avanti ha già in mente l’offerta giusta
Secondo quanto riportato da Sport Mediaset, la recente panchina ad Higuain nella Finale di Coppa Italia avrebbe incrinato forse definitivamente i rapporti tra il centravanti argentino e la Juventus: l’ex Napoli non avrebbe gradito la poca considerazione avuta da Massimiliano Allegri e allo stesso tempo Marotta e Paratici non sembrano considerarlo più un incedibile visti anche i numeri non esaltanti della stagione attuale fermo sole a 16 marcature. Nonostante l’argentino possa riprendere la maglia titolare domenica contro la Roma il suo futuro alla Juventus, ad oggi, appare tutt’altro che certo.

Arrivato in bianconero per la cifra record di 90 milioni, Higuain oggi sarebbe stato valutato dal club piemontese circa la metà: una cifra alta ma non altissima soprattutto per un attaccante del suo livello arrivato alla piena maturità dopo aver compiuto 30 anni lo scorso 10 dicembre. In queste ore, secondo quanto appreso in esclusiva dalla redazione di Milan News 24, il Milan, alla ricerca di un centravanti che possa rappresentare una garanzia in avanti, starebbe pensando proprio ad intavolare una trattativa con la Juventus per provare a strappare dopo Bonucci anche questo prezioso elemento alla corazzata allenata da Massimiliano Allegri. Sul piatto Mirabelli sarebbe disposto a mettere 50 milioni di euro, cifra che i dirigenti rossoneri sono sicuri da ricavare dalle cessioni in estate, e un contratto quadriennale ad Higuain da circa 5,5 milioni di euro a stagione. Ancora nessuna trattativa è stata intavolata ma il nome di Higuain si staglia nel ventaglio, non troppo ampio per il vero, di scelte ipotizzate dal direttore sportivo rossonero; il sondaggio verrà effettuato nelle prossime settimane ma difficilmente i rossoneri accetteranno di inserire una controparte tecnica (Donnarumma il più quotato) all’interno di un’eventuale operazione. Poi sarà calciomercato, quello vero.

Juve apparently trying to get Morata back. If you can't beat them, join them. In our case if you can't beat them, have them join us. Bonucci will recruit everyone from there, Higuain, Marchisio, etc. haha.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In massive fav of signing Marchisio... and booting out montolivo

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They gonna flood us with bullshit news. I hope our mercato will be quick and decisive!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The guy who never played competitive football since 2015 Ucl final? This marchisio?

Really? That long ago? That is unexpected

Still, wud have him in the team ahead of monto

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
High paced dynamic football will be played everywhere but not near our starting 11.

Slow thinking midfielders will definitely destroy your chances for quick transitions.

What’s the point to have 3 of the fastest forwards when your creative midfielder bonaventura will talk 30 minutes making up his mind on what to do with the ball?

Game speed is a collective team effort.

Back pass, side pass, pass to bonaventura or suso, backpass is our game plan.

thats literally what i said

instead of wasting money on a striker that suits a inferior playing style how about actually going forward with the club

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I missed this little gold dust earlier...

Modern-day Milan fan, l&g... this grinta thing is a disease

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Calciomercato Milan, Mirabelli pensa ad Higuain: la Juve disposta a trattare
Higuain

È rottura tra Higuain e la Juventus, la panchina in Finale mista alle cifre non esaltanti dell’argentino in stagione lo pongono clamorosamente nella lista dei partenti: il Milan alla ricerca di una certezza in avanti ha già in mente l’offerta giusta
Secondo quanto riportato da Sport Mediaset, la recente panchina ad Higuain nella Finale di Coppa Italia avrebbe incrinato forse definitivamente i rapporti tra il centravanti argentino e la Juventus: l’ex Napoli non avrebbe gradito la poca considerazione avuta da Massimiliano Allegri e allo stesso tempo Marotta e Paratici non sembrano considerarlo più un incedibile visti anche i numeri non esaltanti della stagione attuale fermo sole a 16 marcature. Nonostante l’argentino possa riprendere la maglia titolare domenica contro la Roma il suo futuro alla Juventus, ad oggi, appare tutt’altro che certo.

Arrivato in bianconero per la cifra record di 90 milioni, Higuain oggi sarebbe stato valutato dal club piemontese circa la metà: una cifra alta ma non altissima soprattutto per un attaccante del suo livello arrivato alla piena maturità dopo aver compiuto 30 anni lo scorso 10 dicembre. In queste ore, secondo quanto appreso in esclusiva dalla redazione di Milan News 24, il Milan, alla ricerca di un centravanti che possa rappresentare una garanzia in avanti, starebbe pensando proprio ad intavolare una trattativa con la Juventus per provare a strappare dopo Bonucci anche questo prezioso elemento alla corazzata allenata da Massimiliano Allegri. Sul piatto Mirabelli sarebbe disposto a mettere 50 milioni di euro, cifra che i dirigenti rossoneri sono sicuri da ricavare dalle cessioni in estate, e un contratto quadriennale ad Higuain da circa 5,5 milioni di euro a stagione. Ancora nessuna trattativa è stata intavolata ma il nome di Higuain si staglia nel ventaglio, non troppo ampio per il vero, di scelte ipotizzate dal direttore sportivo rossonero; il sondaggio verrà effettuato nelle prossime settimane ma difficilmente i rossoneri accetteranno di inserire una controparte tecnica (Donnarumma il più quotato) all’interno di un’eventuale operazione. Poi sarà calciomercato, quello vero.

k

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#ACMilan Coach Gennaro Gattuso could reportedly be at risk if they fail to qualify for Europe, with Maurizio Sarri being considered as an alternative.

Even if we do qualify for EL we should still get Sarri for next season.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Imagine how clueless is the guy who put him on the flank :lol:

I always think I have a handle on his stupidity but he always keeps one upping himself in that department :lol:

I'd like Gattuso to stay here/around our players after we replace him as coach.

That, I agree with. I am not necessarily in favor of replacing Gattuso, but if we are, we should absolutely keep him at the club. Not as a favor but rather because he really has something to offer. A former world class player like him knows what it takes to be the best, so obviously he should be involved with our team going forward.

Anyone starting to really lose hope? It just feels like this team will never get back to what it once was.. Have we just been wasting our time for the last 5 years?

Never losing hope. Never felt like wasting time with Milan. This is my club no matter what the scoreline says and time spent cheering on Milan is time well spent.

In massive fav of signing Marchisio... and booting out montolivo

Injuries did Marchisio in, would be a massive waste of wages.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

The great tactician Shitelegri couldn't find a way to score on the mighty Tottenham with the undisputed best team in Italy :max:

InB4GolDeMuntariBro

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

His exit at the hands of ZIdane was hilarious.... 3-0 up... and allegri is saving his remaining 2 subs for ET rather than going for the kill :fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.