Is AC Milan in BIG trouble?!

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
us_bombs said:
if glazer took MU over, there would be no cash injection at all. glazer doesn't have enough money to buy the club outright...he has to borrow 1/2 of the money to pay for it- if it does indeed go through...thats one of the reasons why MU fans are so against glazer...if he takes over he'll do the same thing he did in tanpa-jack up the ticket prices in order to make a profit, and essentially suck the club dry.
glazer is nowhere near the level of abramovich or berlusconi...he would be buyin MU to make a profit...its obvious roman doesn't care about making money (you'd think hes trying to get rid of it).
If i had 11 billion dollars id be looking to spend it too :)

A football club would be nice.

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
:) :) :) I would buy Adriano and Ronaldinho for Milan,no matter how much they cost!!!! :D :D :D

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I bring the citation of Ancelotti before the game with Brescia – “Milan is Sheva dependable??? I am not agree with it – this game will show that Milan is a team where everyone can score”.
Yes, absolute correct – this game has shown – Milan is a team - is the Sheva-in-form team.
After what I saw in Brescia I created a new banner for fans on San Siro – No Sheva – No game. Perhaps not very originally but very precisely and correct.

Very pity to make such conclusion but Milan isn’t of any difference from Inter.
No Adriano(Vierri earlier) – No Inter. No Sheva – No Milan. Ok I forgot – with one difference – Nesta, ye Nesta makes this difference. Ok there is one more difference – It is very entertaining to see Inter on the pitch – goals, shots, passes, wonderful saves from Toldo/Fontana, combinations only one problem – big hole in defense.
What we have with Milan - boring, boring, boring thing, from football disgusting thing. Yesterday I watched the game Juve – Fiorentina too, so also a disgusting thing should I said but Juve won, so let perhaps congratulate the new champion of Seria A – Juve and with 28th star.
Or there is still a chance for competition???

Reaction score
I think there is still chance, there is always a chance till the final whistle (who doesn’t believe should ask Treseguet…….. and Wiltord will confirm too).

Maybe Milan will make something only let it be some different from this “something” we saw recently in Brescia, then against Messiana and Roma, in Bolonga…… .

Perhaps Inter still have chance to revive and come to running. Let not forget that Mancini is a new coach and this year Inter is the team with absolute new faces. I think it is not correct to say Inter is a crap or played badly, Inter can play, can score; there is a great team play, only there is no balance in defense but I am sure Mancini can do it. Let not forget Kuper got also near 8 draws at the start of his first season as Inter’s coach but at the end of it Inter could win scudetto.

As for Milan hmmmm…. here I have much more doubts, after all that I already watched this season from Ancelotti and the team.
Again in my soul there is a struggle between my thoughts with brain and my heart with the love to black and red colors. I mean that I started again thinking that that CL cup win was some sort of piece of great good luck; then Scudetto winning was supposed by great in-form Sheva and new phenomenon for Italy in the face of Ricardo Isakson (Kaka’) and with even more important by Juve, Inter, Lazio and Roma crisis. Look, this season coaches of other clubs has understood how to play against young talent and what? where is this new Platini+Zidane in one bottle? Ye maybe against couple small teams he showed something but against Inter (only played with his one-player-on the pitch game), against Roma, Barselona, Shachtar, Celtic where does he was?

And again with respect to Ancelotti as a player and then as a great coach-strategic have I to conclude Ancelotti hasn’t any ability to motivate players, too chose right tactics on game (I think everybody understands the difference between tactics and strategy) and to create good attacking team. There is also the main reason of introducing Pirlo on the DM position – the lack in creation and inability to make an attacking team and it is in along with such skilful players as Rui Costa/Kaka, Seedorf, Cafu at the same time on the pitch.
Against Brescia there were altogether on the pitch: Rui Costa, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo – FOUR, FOUR playmakers to be exactly FOUR players who could play on this position and that’s without mentioning Crespo and Cafu both who posses great passing skills and teamwork ability!!!???? How oft during this game we could watched Seedorf, Pirlo and Rui staying (STAYING) on the same line and making short passes to each other without proceeding and sometimes even (I repeat Seedorf, Pirlo and Rui) passing back to the defense. What was that? Was it the clever tactics, knowing about bad condition of the pitch, and choosing only one forward who plays good in the air and knowing that on such pitch is very difficult to create and the best decision should be crosses and fast passes without dribbling with the ball. What has done Brocci in the centre of the field? Helped to create instead of playing on the right flank and making crosses in the box?
Hmmmm … all this game has made again a lot of doubts to Ancelotti as a good tactician and ability of the team to play, to play without any regards to the bad field, defensive opponents.
Could you imagine Real Madrid with Zidane, Figo, R.Carlose, Beckham, Raul, Gutti and without scoring chances – I can’t and I didn’t watch that. never. Real can waste all that chances but can’t – not to create it. But Milan can and showed shows and perhaps will show it.

As for Roma. I think it will depend all on Del Neri and Totti, if they both find common language than we will find new competitive Roma if not then we will find Rome at the 10th place or something and transfer Totti to Real.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I have read a couple topics in the forum and begun to understand that a huge amount of you blames in all Milan’s failures only (as a rule) Crespo and his finishing for football personality.

Truly said I haven’t still found some arguments in somebody’s post that absolute with complete reasons explain – why is Crespo such crap. That he is nothing more then grandfather of football, he doesn’t know anything about the ball, he comes only cause of money (though in Milan he gets less than in Chelsea and don’t have a first team place) that he is such bad like nobody else in this football World……..

I wasn’t and I am not very fond of Crespo but I think and am agree with Ancelotti’s words to give some credits to Herman and having a little bit patience with him. I don’t understand why everybody has forgot about quality that posses this player about his career an Parma, Lazio, Inter (ye in Inter also he was one of top scorers in his club till his long time injury). Ye he got not very good term in Chelsea, despite of having scored many goals in Premier Division and CL and having also a couple of injuries.

He came in Milan, he came in the team who struggled in midfield, though I think despite having said not very best remarks to Ancelotti, coach can still rebuild the squad. Crespo doesn’t have enough opportunities to get used to his new teammates and Milan’s tactics, almost every player need time to get used to the new team even Zidane had got many problems in Real at first, watching very oft the game from the bench and being called the weakest link in Real (could you only imagine it) the same could be said about many great players transferred to the new club (for example Nedved in Juve, Ferdinant in MU, Figo in Real, Nesta in Milan etc.)

So I think Crespo deserves at least to have a right and time to prove himself on the pitch, receiving support and patience from supporters as others players who came once in Milan.

Look on Rivaldo who plays brilliantly again in Olimpiakos (Grease) (the club who sit on top in Grease now and is first in its CL group with Rivaldo playing Attacking LEFT LEFT midfielder, having with it no problems) and who didn’t receive support from Milan’s fan despite of playing not such bad as it was said all around.

And there are a lot of you guys who talk about Herman in such way and about the player who tries and gives all his best on the pitch. I think everybody can mark his determination and efforts during every Milan’s game.

So let give him a chance. (at least for a while)

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Mate, he has had 2 months to prove himself, nothing yet, not even a goal.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Yea, we can't wait for him forever! I don't think he will stay after new year, he's simply out of form totallyyyyy!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
percik said:
I have read a couple topics in the forum and begun to understand that a huge amount of you blames in all Milan’s failures only (as a rule) Crespo and his finishing for football personality.

Truly said I haven’t still found some arguments in somebody’s post that absolute with complete reasons explain – why is Crespo such crap. That he is nothing more then grandfather of football, he doesn’t know anything about the ball, he comes only cause of money (though in Milan he gets less than in Chelsea and don’t have a first team place) that he is such bad like nobody else in this football World……..

I wasn’t and I am not very fond of Crespo but I think and am agree with Ancelotti’s words to give some credits to Herman and having a little bit patience with him. I don’t understand why everybody has forgot about quality that posses this player about his career an Parma, Lazio, Inter (ye in Inter also he was one of top scorers in his club till his long time injury). Ye he got not very good term in Chelsea, despite of having scored many goals in Premier Division and CL and having also a couple of injuries.

He came in Milan, he came in the team who struggled in midfield, though I think despite having said not very best remarks to Ancelotti, coach can still rebuild the squad. Crespo doesn’t have enough opportunities to get used to his new teammates and Milan’s tactics, almost every player need time to get used to the new team even Zidane had got many problems in Real at first, watching very oft the game from the bench and being called the weakest link in Real (could you only imagine it) the same could be said about many great players transferred to the new club (for example Nedved in Juve, Ferdinant in MU, Figo in Real, Nesta in Milan etc.)

So I think Crespo deserves at least to have a right and time to prove himself on the pitch, receiving support and patience from supporters as others players who came once in Milan.

Look on Rivaldo who plays brilliantly again in Olimpiakos (Grease) (the club who sit on top in Grease now and is first in its CL group with Rivaldo playing Attacking LEFT LEFT midfielder, having with it no problems) and who didn’t receive support from Milan’s fan despite of playing not such bad as it was said all around.

And there are a lot of you guys who talk about Herman in such way and about the player who tries and gives all his best on the pitch. I think everybody can mark his determination and efforts during every Milan’s game.

So let give him a chance. (at least for a while)
I thought the same at first and I thought that he'll just need a few games to come back to his scoring form ... I even reached the point where I said he only needs one goal to get him going, but so far I haven't even seen half a goal from him ...
The thing, Andriy, is the we don't have all the TIME in the world to wait for Crespo to get back to his old form and start scoring once again ... The thing is that if Milan want to remain as "champions" and "wonder boyz", they need to find someone who will immediately start bombing as soon as he gets the least of chances ... We can't afford to become shields for players who aren't reaching to our expectations and are continuously disappointing us ... We can't afford to lose anymore points and place a complete dependance on Sheva who, without his goals, Milan wouldn't be where they are on the table right now ...
How many more points are we going to lose my friend because Crespo needs "time"? How much more time does he exactly need? Can you and I tell? Can anyone at all tell how long do we have to wait? We've already lost 4 precious points very idiotically because their highnesses Crespo and JDT simply can't find the net ... We can't really use the midfield as an excuse, because this is the same midfield that assisted Sheva to score 7 goals in the league so far ...

It's a difficult calculation, to know that Milan's midfield isn't in its best conditions but still Sheva is able to score and impress, but only here you know the difference between SHEVA and the Crespos and JDTs of the world ... No, we're not asking Galliani for another Sheva, 'cause that I'm sure doesn't exist anywhere in the world, we're only asking them to bring someone who isn't a Crespo and isn't a JDT ...
Is that too much to ask? :)

FORZA MILAN!!!

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That long speech about giving Crespo time to adjust is all well and good, and I can admit I really like Crespo. But he doesn't have that much time to begin with. He is on a one year loan; we are fast approaching the halfway break, and as Biski Biskit pointed out: 2 months, not even 1 goal. If Crespo and JDT ever needed to prove their worth, now is the time with Sheva and Pippo both out.

In the meantime however, we don't have a choice but to rely on Crespo and JDT. We know they both have the ability to light things up; it's not a problem of ability, but of form and we can only hope that they get their form back soon.

One fear I have is that Shevchenko gets rushed back on the pitch before he fully recovers because we are so dependent on him, and aggravates a minor injury that has not had time to heal.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
I cant be bothered reading that but the answer is -

Alberto Gilardino

:cool:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kyara said:
The thing, Andriy, is the we don't have all the TIME in the world to wait for Crespo to get back to his old form and start scoring once again ... The thing is that if Milan want to remain as "champions" and "wonder boyz", they need to find someone who will immediately start bombing as soon as he gets the least of chances ... We can't afford to become shields for players who aren't reaching to our expectations and are continuously disappointing us ... We can't afford to lose anymore points and place a complete dependance on Sheva who, without his goals, Milan wouldn't be where they are on the table right now ...
How many more points are we going to lose my friend because Crespo needs "time"? How much more time does he exactly need? Can you and I tell? Can anyone at all tell how long do we have to wait? We've already lost 4 precious points very idiotically because their highnesses Crespo and JDT simply can't find the net ... We can't really use the midfield as an excuse, because this is the same midfield that assisted Sheva to score 7 goals in the league so far ...

FORZA MILAN!!!

But baby he has got only 6 or 7 apperences so far and only (it seems to me) 1 full game!!!
Inzaghi, Nesta needed even more time to adapt!!!
And also he has got a couple small injurues and has needed time to get his fitness.
So I still believe in Crespo. He is class teamplaying forward so I hope we will watch him original again!!! Maybe not but when we willn't give him a chance then what....???

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Percik I don't mean to be bias about Crespo, but to say the truth I have never liked him. Ugly Interisti.
He hasn't done anything for this team. We are in a big battle against Juve and he hasn't contributed at all. If he had scored at least 1 goal e.g. against Roma or the last weeks opponents, then he would gain us 2 points and be helping us instead of missing so many chances or not doing enough to create any chances for himself.
The way I see it so far is that he is on a fat wage and enjoying his holiday at Milan comfortingly knowing that It doesn't matter If he doesn't perform well because If he is axed by Milan he will still go back to Chelsea where they will continue paying him. There is no motivation for him on these basis, knowingly that he has options open and secure wage and finances. About football, somewhat he seems to loose his touch , he can't use the 'settling' method because he has been around Italy for years. I am very unimpresed by him and hope he leaves Milan A.S.A.P and we buy a player that will play his heart out for this team.

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
percik said:
But baby he has got only 6 or 7 apperences so far and only (it seems to me) 1 full game!!!
And also he has got a couple small injurues and has needed time to get his fitness.
So I still believe in Crespo. He is class teamplaying forward so I hope we will watch him original again!!! Maybe not but when we willn't give him a chance then what....???
yeah... u r probably right :conf: if we go for some better striker and he fails to score for some time... then we as fans are surely gonna be in a mess(and the team too) i am confused... we need change but we'd be too positive to do that. :(

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
percik said:
Well he's got that chance from now on up until January ... IF his zero goals record and Milan's problems in the attack continue, then I don't think we can afford to lose any more time, do we? :)

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Well he's got that chance from now on up until January ... IF his zero goals record and Milan's problems in the attack continue, then I don't think we can afford to lose any more time, do we? :)

Ye I agree!!!

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Kyara said:
:cool: Sure,so we have to get rid of Crapo ,send him back to London.And replace him with another Argentinian,Carlos Teves.He's more promising.
Beside he's not cuptie with any other club.
We still can play him for CL games(unlike Gilardino,and Cassano)