AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters
Reaction score
mkz9 said:
ampetje said:
what would you think about Timmy Simons as defender? You could use him guys....:)

FCB olé olé

Who is timmy simons??? never heard bout him,better not take a risk hahaha......we need super players here in milan like d'alessandro,aimar,arjen robben,deisler,postiga,quaresma,and deco.........great milan...FORZA MILANO

you will see him in the matches.....he will kick Schevchenco's ass :D :D

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
ampetje said:
mkz9 said:
ampetje said:
what would you think about Timmy Simons as defender? You could use him guys....:)

FCB olé olé

Who is timmy simons??? never heard bout him,better not take a risk hahaha......we need super players here in milan like d'alessandro,aimar,arjen robben,deisler,postiga,quaresma,and deco.........great milan...FORZA MILANO

and sheva will kick him back with the ball to the goal hahaha 1-0 for milan,also one penalti awarded for that foul plus espulso(red card)..that sounds great isn'it

Reaction score
Forza Milan this evening...
hope Rossoneri win this European Super Cup Tropy.
I always pray Milan and Milan win this match.
I love u inzhagi...
Forza Milan..... ;)

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
mkz9 said:
ampetje said:
mkz9 said:
ampetje said:

FCB olé olé

and sheva will kick him back with the ball to the goal hahaha 1-0 for milan,also one penalti awarded for that foul plus espulso(red card)..that sounds great isn'it
he's ok, can't compare him with the likes of Nesta and Maldini though

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
target nr.1 PUYOL
target nr.2 CHIVU
target nr.3 Van Der VAART

others:

Marco Amelia or Luke Steele = young GK's

Emmanuel Olisadebe = back up striker

Paulo Cannavaro = candidate to takeover after the irraplacable nr.3 :devil2: :devil:

FORZA MILAN!!!

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
jasiom said:
target nr.1 PUYOL
target nr.2 CHIVU
target nr.3 Van Der VAART

others:

Marco Amelia or Luke Steele = young GK's

Emmanuel Olisadebe = back up striker

Paulo Cannavaro = candidate to takeover after the irraplacable nr.3 :devil2: :devil:

FORZA MILAN!!!

chivu is now at roma so it's rather difficult....but i think chivu is the most fitted player to take maldini role in milan hope in the future he can joined milan

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ampetje said:
mkz9 said:
ampetje said:

FCB olé olé

Hehe-and get red carded ;) :D

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Roman Abrahmovic :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not what you can call an honest president but he sure could move a thing or two with his dirty money :D

mpc

Reaction score
Milan definitely need to sign players who can offer some width.It's hard to believe,but Inter seem to have bought wisely in his area.If I was to make any suggestions,then the top 3 would be:

1. Zambrotta. Knows Serie A,is adaptable,would be a real asset. Nicking him off the scum would also be nice!

Overmars. More of a stop gap,but would be cheap and is very direct.His pace would certanly cause problems.

Seric. Very impressed with him on sunday night against Bologna. Good left foot,but needs to work on his delivery.Parma would sell at the right price,which wouldn't be much.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
fbvanBasten said:
What Milan need to buy are:
1. a young Maldini
2. a young Tassotti
3. a young Baresi
4. a young Donadoni
5. a young Rijkaard
6. a young Gullit
7. a young van Basten.
:) :cool:

Any one of that list means 2 scudettos in next 10 years. And multiply them with 2 years of Scudettos with the number of players that we get from that list. And if you get more than 5 of that list then, we not only get 10 scudettos in a row but also start making records such as no loss in 58 games in a row in scudettos and stuff like that, which we used to do when they were together.

Reaction score
Rosicky's days in Germany could now be numbered after he was asked to accept a 20% pay cut along with the rest of the squad after the club failed to qualify for the Champions League.

The Czech star said: "Nobody here is happy at the proposals and the atmosphere is not very good at the moment. The club says if the players do not agree to the demands they'll have to sell. I expect my name features on that agenda.

all members of pro rosicky alliance will be pleased...........but do we realy need him?[/quote]

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
peng said:
all members of pro rosicky alliance will be pleased...........but do we realy need him?
I'm the only member :tongue:

and yeah we need him! :D

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
K-J said:
peng said:
all members of pro rosicky alliance will be pleased...........but do we realy need him?
I'm the only member :tongue:

and yeah we need him! :D

rosicky is surely great player but i dun thik we need him at this time...we gos so many attacking midfielder here hahaha....but if he did comes then milan has to sold whether riva or rui costa... :devil2:

Reaction score
in my opinion we have two great GK's in dida and abbiati. 3 world class defenders nesta, maldini and cafu (the rest just dont cut it) - soon to be cut down to 2. 4 top quality defensiev midfielders ambrosini, gattauso, pirlo and seedorf(not really defensive) fighting for 2 places. we are spoilt for attacking midfeilders - rui, rivaldo, kaka, redondo and serginio. 3 big name strickers in sheva, pipo and JDT (and borrielle is a promising talent). we spent:
GK: 0
DF: £19.12million pounds (nesta)+ £1 million sarr = £20 (apox)
MF=£28million (rui)+ £5.65mil (kaka)+£11.23mil (pirlo) =£44
ST= £16.23mil (sheva)+ £17mil (pipo)= £33
------------------------------
total 97 million pound
which is why we need to strenghtn our defence with a CB and a LB - gallas would have been good (remember what desalliy did for us) and Curro Torres at LB (or is he a RB?) chivu is in a f*&6d situation with roma, stam wount leave lazio,lucio aint a defender.................who the hell is there?????

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
:mad: u Kaldaze is one of the best Left Backs in the world and still young. when we is 25/26 he will be truly world class

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
perfect signings -

Pupol

:D

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
I think we should keep watching this Stankovic affair without intervening too much, keeping a respectable distance, and when Janauary comes offer Lazio a couple of million for him. They'd rather do that than let him go on a free to Juve or Inter. I love Seedorf but I'd swap him for Stankovic in my starting eleven.

Reaction score
VDV is the [perfect signing - hes young, skillful, can set up and score goals and (THE MAIN REASON) to upstage inter by getting him when they got VDM who is not in VDVs league.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
peng said:
VDV is the [perfect signing]

Why get VDV when we have a better AMC - Kaka :cool:

If we signed him, he would join other top quality players such as Rui Costa and Rivaldo on the Milan bench :rolleyes:

Reaction score
If we signed him, he would join other top quality players such as Rui Costa and Rivaldo on the Milan bench

thats how football used to be managed - lets do a chelsea and keep up with the times.

mkz9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan Squad
van der vaart, rosicky, kaka, rivaldo, and rui costa... they all at the same position guys so get other that with no subs ok...we got three superb amc so i dun think we need them at the time....but i prefer vdv than rosicky..if milan really wanna buy one of em :D

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ehi, Savicevic10! I can't believe someone else talked about Stankovic!!!
Milan HAS to buy him!
He'll leave Lazio, it's quite sure, and we really need him (he scores a lot and he can play in every part of the midfield!) plus we cannot leave him to inter or juve!

Ms. Maldini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Totti, Tim Howard, Quaresma.......I would like to see them in red and black!!! :devil2:

Reaction score
I recon dat milan should sign;

Chivu - talented young back and good replacment for maldini

rafel van varrt (Ajax)- mad attacking midfider

salihamidzic (Bayer Munchen)- young talented midfilder

zlatan ibrahimovic (Ajax)- Talented youngster good striker, header the ball well

bonera (Parma) - great right back and not expensive

stankovic (Lazio) - exellent midfielder

:devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Totally agree with you, and i would also add
Totti & Kezman

Schedule