The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2020, 02:53   #1161
mumbojumbo
Special Guy
 
mumbojumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
Ibra is so great

He changed the mentality of not only Milan players, but also Milan fans.

Now Milan fans are so disappointed with draw result against Roma.
Last year, we would have been happy with this result
Yes, I like seeing this hunger.

The players of both teams were very tired. We need to rest most of the players this Thursday. Pioli only used 2 subs today
mumbojumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 03:01   #1162
mumbojumbo
Special Guy
 
mumbojumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Default

Krunic is not a sub for Kessie. I really don't get it by Maldini didnt see it. Should have gotten Bakayoko. Should have sold Krunic. He is not a DM. Why you put Krunic as AM and Hakan as LW. OMG.... does Pioli know that Hakan can only play as Lw.
mumbojumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 03:25   #1163
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
Should have sold Krunic. He is not a DM.
They tried, but the 8m bid from Freiburg never arrived.

Krunic is fine as the 4th midfielder, and defensive impact sub for the AMs.
The problem is Tonali, who looks nowhere near ready to substitute for Kessie or Bennacer.


Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 07:26   #1164
Jasper
Maldini tier
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Mt. Paektu
Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti
Default

https://www.football-italia.net/1145...ate-giacomelli

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42342987


Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 07:54   #1165
Bird
World Cup Winner
 
Bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
I'm not talking about the offside one, there was another ball that was a jump ball, and Mancini used his hand on the ball, but the ref gave Ibra a yellow, for nothing.
Yeah, sorry, you're right.
Totally forget about this one...fucking ref.

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/...ull-match-2/2/

Incident @ 74:30
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 08:00   #1166
forward
AC Milan Icon
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Siro
Default

Emotions side, this is a good result.
Should have won if Donna was playing.

We are not an elite squad yet that can win despite multiple fuckups.
Kudos to Ibra for completely turning around the mentality of this team.

There's no other 39 years old player who can have such impact. Legend.


Signature

Last edited by forward; 27-10-2020 at 09:22.
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 08:17   #1167
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
I actually took the opposite message from this game.

As I said in an earlier post, inventing a penalty changes the dynamic and psychology of the game. We worked to get back up to 2-1. We were relatively comfortable, and then Giacomelli did his thing. I don't accept the balancing out argument with a shit decision the other way. By the time he gave the second fictional penalty, the game was chaotic.

But notwithstanding one of the most bizarre refereeing performances in recent memory, we took the lead thrice, and were pegged back by 2 defensive blunders/mistakes and a fabricated penalty. Yet, we still didn't lose and we didn't fold. And we could have won had our Ale possessed a trace of heading ability.

Giacomelli is a schmuck. I am going to be nice and not cast aspersions. I want to believe he is a moron.

The Scudetto talk is premature and fan-talk. We're on top of the table and unbeaten in 22. Rebic is about to come back. Donna is getting his COVID out of the way early, and our Norwegian assassin is just warming up.

It's okay to be optimistic you know.


Didn't lose sleep over yesterdays game. We go onwards!


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 08:22   #1168
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
Summary:

- Shame we lost 2 points but tbh Roma was overall the better team.

- Tatarusanu? This is the Tata that I remember from Viola.

- Calabria? Motm? Kept giving the ball away the whole second half and quite frankly he kept making wrong choices defensively.

- Kjaer? Just aquestion who lost his mark on Roma's third goal. Besides tht and some minor errors he was spot on.

- Romagnoli? He was bad to decent. Not something that it is expected from him. On the other hand he was thrown to the wolves due Gabbia's covid but we can't defend too much. Hopefully he gets his legs back for the next easy features.

- Theo? Same as Calabria, too many gifted passes to Roma players. He needs to be rested.

- Kessie/Bennacer? They are just getting better, aren't they.

- Sale-boy? He is a decent player who just became too important for us.

- Hakan? If we take into consideration that he is coming back from injury, he did great.

- Leao? What are we going to do with this lad. In one moment, he can change a game but most of the time he is just jogging around without a care. Does he help on defense? Somewhat but not what it is expected from a talented guy. Reminds me so much of Balo/Pato; all the talent in the world but they thought they just could walk around on the pitch and just produce a single moment of magic in 90 minutes.

- Ibra? As always, he will fight, he will show his pride of a great player.

Subs:

- Krunic? a scratch head of a sub but I guess Pioli went for experience.

- Samu? Even more of a waste of a sub but tbh we didn't have a more experienced player.
Always appreciate your summarys


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 09:04   #1169
Meriano
Primavera Player
 
Meriano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Algeria
Default

Hi everyone, let me display my opinion please, We are still lacking, player whose can add the technic, we we are in dire need of good playmakers, neither Hakan - Sealamakers even Leao (despite his 2 assist) can fullfil can meet our needs, I hope DIAZ & HAUGE can lead our attacks and supplying IBRAHIMOVIC, but they need full trust out of the Mister, and time.

TACTIC : I'm not found of the 2 midfielder tactics, I think 3 would be the best, with KESSIE - TONALI - BENNACER,
The season is still long,
PIOLI : Always entering SAMU & KRUNIC at 70 minutes, may be he planned to do this changement before the game has started, but normally any the Coach gotta adapt the changement with the match's physiognamie, instead of chosisng the same changement at each match

What do you think?
Meriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 09:41   #1170
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriano View Post
Hi everyone, let me display my opinion please, We are still lacking, player whose can add the technic, we we are in dire need of good playmakers, neither Hakan - Sealamakers even Leao (despite his 2 assist) can fullfil can meet our needs, I hope DIAZ & HAUGE can lead our attacks and supplying IBRAHIMOVIC, but they need full trust out of the Mister, and time.

TACTIC : I'm not found of the 2 midfielder tactics, I think 3 would be the best, with KESSIE - TONALI - BENNACER,
The season is still long,
PIOLI : Always entering SAMU & KRUNIC at 70 minutes, may be he planned to do this changement before the game has started, but normally any the Coach gotta adapt the changement with the match's physiognamie, instead of chosisng the same changement at each match

What do you think?
I think we trust Hakan and continue with Kessie and Bennacer.


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 10:04   #1171
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriano View Post
Hi everyone, let me display my opinion please, We are still lacking, player whose can add the technic, we we are in dire need of good playmakers, neither Hakan - Sealamakers even Leao (despite his 2 assist) can fullfil can meet our needs, I hope DIAZ & HAUGE can lead our attacks and supplying IBRAHIMOVIC, but they need full trust out of the Mister, and time.

TACTIC : I'm not found of the 2 midfielder tactics, I think 3 would be the best, with KESSIE - TONALI - BENNACER,
The season is still long,
PIOLI : Always entering SAMU & KRUNIC at 70 minutes, may be he planned to do this changement before the game has started, but normally any the Coach gotta adapt the changement with the match's physiognamie, instead of chosisng the same changement at each match

What do you think?
No.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 10:16   #1172
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
Summary:

- Shame we lost 2 points but tbh Roma was overall the better team.

- Tatarusanu? This is the Tata that I remember from Viola.

- Calabria? Motm? Kept giving the ball away the whole second half and quite frankly he kept making wrong choices defensively.

- Kjaer? Just aquestion who lost his mark on Roma's third goal. Besides tht and some minor errors he was spot on.

- Romagnoli? He was bad to decent. Not something that it is expected from him. On the other hand he was thrown to the wolves due Gabbia's covid but we can't defend too much. Hopefully he gets his legs back for the next easy features.

- Theo? Same as Calabria, too many gifted passes to Roma players. He needs to be rested.

- Kessie/Bennacer? They are just getting better, aren't they.

- Sale-boy? He is a decent player who just became too important for us.

- Hakan? If we take into consideration that he is coming back from injury, he did great.

- Leao? What are we going to do with this lad. In one moment, he can change a game but most of the time he is just jogging around without a care. Does he help on defense? Somewhat but not what it is expected from a talented guy. Reminds me so much of Balo/Pato; all the talent in the world but they thought they just could walk around on the pitch and just produce a single moment of magic in 90 minutes.

- Ibra? As always, he will fight, he will show his pride of a great player.

Subs:

- Krunic? a scratch head of a sub but I guess Pioli went for experience.

- Samu? Even more of a waste of a sub but tbh we didn't have a more experienced player.

Pretty much spot on the player reviews, except I didn't see Roma as the better team, a draw all things considered is a fair result.

Its worrying that Tatarusanu cannot be relied on when facing good opposition, especially when you couple it with Romagnioli being a bad defender as well, their goals waiting to happen.

Theo and Calabria need to be rested from time to time, hopefully both Kalulu and Dalot prove they can handle smaller teams at least, and give the starters a much needed rest. Pioli so far doesn't really seem to trust them to get any decent minutes, so probably they are out of sync in training.

I really hope someone manages to get trough Leao, would be a shame if he turned like the two you mentioned.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 10:25   #1173
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Roma is still regaining form, he's shown flashes of brilliance in all three games but is still well below par.

Give it some time guys.


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 11:11   #1174
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth
 
Mr. Milanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Default

What a shit game yesterday. But I can't believe some are saying Roma were better. We were all over them. And pur chances were ALOT more dangerous than theirs. Theo shot just outside the right post. Kjaers header hitting the post and Leao being able to just put it in from 30 cm into open net. That counter 6 vs 3 (!!!!!) Where Theo misplaced his pass into the box. Romagnolis header.

Roma should praise and thank all possible Gods to escape with one lucky point. Not to mention that pk which I still cant possibly understand how it was given. Destroyed the entire game.

What a shame. Really. We should have 5 in a row. But still, I was very satisfied with our perfomance against maybe the second or third best inform team in the league

Onto the next one!!


Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 12:57   #1175
Stitches
AC Milan Legend
 
Stitches's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

ref, wtf? Seppuku urself.
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 13:23   #1176
Ash
Swag Maestro
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
What a shit game yesterday. But I can't believe some are saying Roma were better. We were all over them. And pur chances were ALOT more dangerous than theirs. Theo shot just outside the right post. Kjaers header hitting the post and Leao being able to just put it in from 30 cm into open net. That counter 6 vs 3 (!!!!!) Where Theo misplaced his pass into the box. Romagnolis header.

Roma should praise and thank all possible Gods to escape with one lucky point. Not to mention that pk which I still cant possibly understand how it was given. Destroyed the entire game.

What a shame. Really. We should have 5 in a row. But still, I was very satisfied with our perfomance against maybe the second or third best inform team in the league

Onto the next one!!
Yep

Mirante made like 4 ridiculous saves

Hakan's FK was also saved.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 15:45   #1177
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriano View Post
Hi everyone, let me display my opinion please, We are still lacking, player whose can add the technic, we we are in dire need of good playmakers, neither Hakan - Sealamakers even Leao (despite his 2 assist) can fullfil can meet our needs, I hope DIAZ & HAUGE can lead our attacks and supplying IBRAHIMOVIC, but they need full trust out of the Mister, and time.

TACTIC : I'm not found of the 2 midfielder tactics, I think 3 would be the best, with KESSIE - TONALI - BENNACER,
The season is still long,
PIOLI : Always entering SAMU & KRUNIC at 70 minutes, may be he planned to do this changement before the game has started, but normally any the Coach gotta adapt the changement with the match's physiognamie, instead of chosisng the same changement at each match

What do you think?

Well hakan has been amazing except last night. He just had an off game.

The formation change is a no go. Why change it when we are unbeaten in 22 matches?

I agree with Pioli subs. I dont remember anytime in this season where his subs actually made an impact. Am already tired of his krunic bias
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 16:01   #1178
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
Summary:

- Shame we lost 2 points but tbh Roma was overall the better team.
dafuq


Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 16:34   #1179
Boban1982
Scudetto 18
 
Boban1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Default

We should have won. I was gutted when they equalized. I hate to be critical of Zlatan because he is the reason we are where we are but he should have just headed the ball.

I haven't seen such a poor refereeing performance in a long time. Two completely non-existent penalties.

Leao is starting to show the talent that he promised. This season he is stronger, quicker and playing with more confidence. Two excellent assists I was annoyed when he went off as in this form he could have won us the game.

Forza Milan!


Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 17:23   #1180
Milan10
AC Milan Icon
 
Milan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Roma is still regaining form, he's shown flashes of brilliance in all three games but is still well below par.

Give it some time guys.
I don?t think he has shown a flash of brilliance once in his time here. He?s like a a mostly reliable tractor, except when facing good opposition (Lukaku, Dzeko, empty nets/open headers).
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:38.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.