The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Barcelona have signed Andre #Gomes for €50 million according to Marca.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't get why people are laughing... What I said about Bacca is 100% spot on lol. You all can't act like he's a grace from god when he offered nothing for 85 minutes. I also reiterated why Inzaghi was actually a better player because of positional intelligence which is something Bacca lacks in. How many 1 on 1's has Bacca missed last season or how many failed robonnas did we curse to?

And why are you laughing at the idea of a prime balotelli? In 2012-13 Balotelli was the one who carried us in that final stretch of the season. He also played really well in the Euro's and Confed. When Milan went to shit so did Mario unfortunately... That Mario cost us 20m. Bacca cost us 30.

It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time. Don't give me that bullshit about how he's such a world class player. He's a good player but he does not fit into Milan and especially Montella's game.

:fp::fp::fp::fp:

I always listen to stupid people and then realize that Zeus still there.

Now before starting, I am not fond of Carlos Bacca with his stupid rabonas however you say he does nothing for 85 minutes and then rave about Balotelli. Are u for real?

I still remember the stunner goal that Balo did against Bologna however did you recall what he did for the rest of the game. No? He did SHIT, nothing but diving like a sissy, throwing tantrums, not doing anything on the field besides a moment of magic but not much else. Not that it matter because he was for most of that season the same tune but one moment of brilliance overshadowed 89 minutes of ineptitude like your other boy.

Also, you describe that nobody wants Bacca but who the fuck wants Balo. Not even Chinese clubs want to take a shot at him. It is like that dud that says that we should loan Taarabt, nobody wants that dud either.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
:fp::fp::fp::fp:

I always listen to stupid people and then realize that Zeus still there.

Now before starting, I am not fond of Carlos Bacca with his stupid rabonas however you say he does nothing for 85 minutes and then rave about Balotelli. Are u for real?

I still remember the stunner goal that Balo did against Bologna however did you recall what he did for the rest of the game. No? He did SHIT, nothing but diving like a sissy, throwing tantrums, not doing anything on the field besides a moment of magic but not much else. Not that it matter because he was for most of that season the same tune but one moment of brilliance overshadowed 89 minutes of ineptitude like your other boy.

Also, you describe that nobody wants Bacca but who the fuck wants Balo. Not even Chinese clubs want to take a shot at him. It is like that dud that says that we should loan Taarabt, nobody wants that dud either.

The goal you're talking about was in 13/14, not 12/13. 13/14, 14/15 and 15/16 balo was dog shit lol. in 12/13 balo was something else man. i simply just want to see the guy succeed as i can relate to him, but i do not think he's anything crazy anymore, his biggest issue is himself and he needs to over come that. he has so many inner demons. i simply said i'd take balo from 12/13 which we paid 20m for over 30m bacca

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I don't get why people are laughing... What I said about Bacca is 100% spot on lol. You all can't act like he's a grace from god when he offered nothing for 85 minutes. I also reiterated why Inzaghi was actually a better player because of positional intelligence which is something Bacca lacks in. How many 1 on 1's has Bacca missed last season or how many failed robonnas did we curse to?

And why are you laughing at the idea of a prime balotelli? In 2012-13 Balotelli was the one who carried us in that final stretch of the season. He also played really well in the Euro's and Confed. When Milan went to shit so did Mario unfortunately... That Mario cost us 20m. Bacca cost us 30.

It's always the same shit posters on here who don't understand football that will defend the shittiest footballers lol. You could have put me in the same positions as Bacca and I probably would have had 25 Serie A goals. Bacca couldn't even outpace his defenders half the time. Don't give me that bullshit about how he's such a world class player. He's a good player but he does not fit into Milan and especially Montella's game.

Yeah the same like Matri and Destro. :lol:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Yeah the same like Matri and Destro. :lol:

matri did very well for juve + cagliari and destro did very well for roma when he came back from injury and scored 11 goals or w/e in half a season and we all know how they turned out as well. you did nothing but defend my point. you guys make it sound like bacca scored those goals out of nothing, he was fed the bell through our wingers or midfield

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
When we had Balo: "We need a finisher, not one who stay in midfield."
Now with Bacca: "We don't need a finisher, but one who plays."

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
matri did very well for juve + cagliari and destro did very well for roma when he came back from injury and scored 11 goals or w/e in half a season and we all know how they turned out as well. you did nothing but defend my point. you guys make it sound like bacca scored those goals out of nothing, he was fed the bell through our wingers or midfield

i was talking about cagliari and roma, or about milan?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Like I said, for years Milan fans asked for a striker who stay close to the goal, and finish the chances, now they are hating Bacca.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bacca doesn't want to join West Ham because he wants CL and prefers Sevilla but Sevilla are only offering around €18m. #Sky

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dear Lord, guys, Bacca is a very good striker, but there are flaws to his game.

Bacca does score a lot of goals. Yes, he does need service (most strikers do) but there are little things that Bacca does that probably annoys the hell out of a manager like Montella.

Bacca does not hold the ball up very well. How many times has he gotten the ball and misplaced the pass as his support came running up? Considering how much we counterattacked last year, that was particularly jarring.

His inability to use his left foot is also a problem. As is his penchant for rabonas.

I think he has a likable personality and I think he genuinely likes Milan. But you can see why a team would like Lapadula, because his background as a player was as a winger/SS, and it was when he was pushed further up that he started scoring goals. I'm not saying Lapadula is in the same class as Bacca, they're not. I hope that Lapadula becomes amazing, but I very much doubt he will.

Bacca does the scoring stuff great. He is a great finisher. But he does not hold up the ball well nor does he contribute to build up play. That's really the issue.

That's why he's not world class. Honestly, if he could hold onto the ball better and not break down plays, he'd be world class, no doubt. But that's why he's incomplete.

You guys ask: "how can you get a striker like Bacca for 30m?"

Well, it's because of those problems he has shown us.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We all know Bacca is not good with the ball but only a good finisher, but this isn't bad, goals are counted. For the ball we can use Bonaventura, Niang, Suso. Bacca has to finish chances, it's his job.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fiorentina is trying to hijack Stoke City's deal with Al Ahly winger Ramadan Sobhi, apparently.

Honestly, that kid has a bright future ahead of him. I don't even like him, he's a bit of dick, but if you watch him play, he's quite the talent. He'd cost around 6.5m, he's a talent.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We all know Bacca is not good with the ball but only a good finisher, but this isn't bad, goals are counted. For the ball we can use Bonaventura, Niang, Suso. Bacca has to finish chances, it's his job.

It actually is pretty bad. It was pretty bad because we counterattacked last year, which meant that when plays broke down, our shape broke, and we were vulnerable.

Last year we scored 49 goals in the league.

Under Pippo, by comparison, we scored 56.

What is the point of Bacca's production, when it is hurting the team's overall ability?

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
But who will replace Bacca's rabona shots, joga bonito is desperately needed

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
It actually is pretty bad. It was pretty bad because we counterattacked last year, which meant that when plays broke down, our shape broke, and we were vulnerable.

Last year we scored 49 goals in the league.

Under Pippo, by comparison, we scored 56.

What is the point of Bacca's production, when it is hurting the team's overall ability?

How many goals have our midfielders scored? Monto 0, Poli 0, Berto 0, Kucka 0.

Juve and Roma midfielders have 5-10 goals.

Don't say they didn't score because of Bacca, not true. We had every game around 15 shots, Bacca only had 1 or 2 from them.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If we sell Bacca and sign Musacchio, will this improve our number of goals dinho?

We have no budget, understand this, we won't sign many players.

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
also

Milan aren't a mickey mouse club that is ready and willing to sell their most promising players

unlike some.......juve

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
donnarumma isn't even player ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.