The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Sassuolo is interested in Zaza and is meeting w Valencia today, per @DiMarzio

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the investor will be Chinese. For one, it doesn't make sense why Li would intensify and deepen his various agreements in China only to relinquish power to some non-Chinese buyer a couple of years later.

I think a partner is the best option. I'd rather see this project come to fruition. If a shareholder grants us the legitimacy UEFA seeks, then all the better.

I think Elliott is a remote possibility, which I would not welcome. All the names that Elliott have supposedly lined up are unconfirmed. I still think they would sell to whoever would give them their money the quickest. That someone could be good or bad for us.

Li will honour his commitment for the umpteenth time, and we will get a minority shareholder. The best solution as I see it.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like how you guys see Radja as what he was 2yrs ago, and not now.

But pls, continue.

I actually hope Inter signs him.

This reminds me of when you were writing off James Rodriguez, as just a one-hit-wonder that hadn't done anything since the World Cup. Ignoring or being ignorant to the fact he consistently scored and assisted at one of the highest rates in the world for non-strikers throughout his stay at Real.

Radja in his worst season is better than all our CMs at their best.
Even the Roma game, where Kessie supposedly owned an underperforming Radja, was dominated in the middle by Roma until Radja was subbed off. Then Roma fell apart and were lucky to get away with just a 2-0 loss.

He is not WC but fits in perfectly next to Kessie as a pivot duo for many years to come. Both Ceballos and Kessie can both be WC in 2-3 years. I Imagine it would take ceballos some time to adjust to calcio also.

You don't know how a double pivot system works.

There's no holding mid between them. One prefers to push up and dribble himself into oblivion. The other one is a box-to-box runner.
None of them have the maturity or awareness to anchor a midfield.

A recipe for disaster.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think its not the chinese. New owner is christian. Thats not a chinese name.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Christian Wang could very well be the name of the new owner.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
China ultimate superpower.

So happy our minority owner is amongst them.

Their specialization will be absolutely vital to our return to greatness.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wanted to take a moment to thank Berlusconi for leaving us in such great hands.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Harvey's story is super heartwarming, man. Milan was run like a family business back then, imagine how a simple vouch was enough to influence decision making. Trust was mutual. Every single agreement seemed like the were beautifully orchestrated, albeit they weren't. Was also one of the main causes to our downfall.

Anyways, happy birthday Harvey Esajas!

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's kind a strange feeling that we're discussing being sold again :lol: Feels so unreal to me :lol: There was a two-year-long odyssey with those Chinese and the day it happened is cemented in my memories forever. This now feels so... unreal.. I dunno. :lol:

Strange is not the word.

We were so optimistic when berlu left. we had been hoping the day would come for a long time. It was surely going to be the return of the CL for milan and the return to football for one of the games biggest clubs.

look at this shit. Our owner cant visit milanello when he is in italy, we might get thrown out of europe and every day it's another wang, chung cheng zhing zhang ling li name. Who the fuck are these people? there are a lot of rich people in the world, down't make you qualified to own ac milan. just terrible.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to what was collected exclusively by Calciomercato.it, the Rossoneri club is close to the purchase of Lucas Ramalho Ordonho.
The Brazilian talent of the 2001 class, in force at the Recife Clube Nautico, has been in the crosshairs for some time. After the World Cup, the Milan leadership will try to perfect the operation. As written last September, Ramalho is a good ambidextrous striker in dribbling and playing for the team. If all goes well, the boy will land in Italy, in Milan, at the end of July to sign a contract until 2021.

https://www.calciomercato.it/news/3...sclusivo_milan_vicino_a_un_talento_brasiliano

Excellent, so we have a Greek and Brazilian wonderkid to look out for next season.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A 200m mercato and about another 100m this summer.

Ya, we're being disrespected.

im so glad we wasted 100m from a 200m mercato. and why not go further? make it 150m this summer or 400m. except we can't sign anyone, because we might be thrown out of europe, or sold to unknown malasyans lol. and a lot of potential players and targets may have gone by the time we resolve this shit.

disrespected? they have all taken a big shit on our heads.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bruno fernandes makes so much sense. free, young, creative, grinta. I don't think he's WC but hes the right type of player we're looking for. It's a shame we can't sign anyone because of the clowns in charge of the club. hope he keeps the door open till after the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.