would love to see him here...

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
How are his relations to :g: and :b:

Edit:

Wow he left his possition as coach for England because FA wanted him to remove Terry as a captain? That's one real coach, I doubt Allegri would have gone that far to protect his players.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This would be the right step towards glory again. Replacing this novice Allegri with Capello.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan should only take Capello back if he brings Emerson with him.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
How are his relations to :g: and :b:

Edit:

Wow he left his possition as coach for England because FA wanted him to remove Terry as a captain? That's one real coach, I doubt Allegri would have gone that far to protect his players.

they undermined him and made his decision for him.
you can't disrespect a man like him in such a way.

he wont come, he will either manage another NT or anzhi makhachkala.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
if he can come, boot Allegri this second

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
He will come to Milan, maybe for our neighbor.
The only who should worry about this is ranieri.

Would he accept that?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We don't need capello, we need players the caliber capello had.

Allegri's a world class coach in making, but he can't turn nocerino, aquilani, boateng, robinho into donadoni, savicevic, boban ,albertini

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He will come to Milan, maybe for our neighbor.
The only who should worry about this is ranieri.

Would he accept that?

i'd be shocked if he coached inter.

like ancelotti he's said he could never do that, iirc

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score

Allegri's a world class coach in making, but he can't turn nocerino, aquilani, boateng, robinho into donadoni, savicevic, boban ,albertini

allegri is clueless. all he can do is play a 4-3-1-2 (being scared to attack) or a 4-1-ALL ATTACK formation the last 5 minutes when we are losing.

great coaches have the ability to make formation and tactic changes. just look at mourinho in madrid or mancini in city.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo

Al is brain-dead. he is totally unwilling to try anything new and has shown limited tactical ability besides for kick the ball to Ibra.

Fabio would do more with this, and actually have the balls to stand up to Ibra and have him play to his potential as well as Pato

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

he is a milanista, can't see it happening.
he has nothing to prove in football especially in italy.
expect him to follow the money.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Al is brain-dead. he is totally unwilling to try anything new and has shown limited tactical ability besides for kick the ball to Ibra.

Fabio would do more with this, and actually have the balls to stand up to Ibra and have him play to his potential as well as Pato

No, and No.

Capello benched Del Piero for Zlatan when Del Piero was in his prime and Zlatan was not. Despite zlatan having a poor 05-06 he never benched him...

Capello is more rigid tactically than Allegri and has admitted it.

Pato's problems are 100% his own. He's a nob, he's not performing for brazil either, don't make it sound like it's allegri

---

Give allegri some talent and see what happens

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What talent did Conte have tonight that made him own Allegri for the 2nd time tonight or better yet a team that undefeated for the whole season. Martin Caceres, Borriello?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
What talent did Conte have tonight that made him own Allegri for the 2nd time tonight or better yet a team that undefeated for the whole season. Martin Caceres, Borriello?

pirlo.

Better than all our midfielders combine

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

people should stop making excuses for every time he fails.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
people should stop making excuses for every time he fails.

MExes being Mexes is making excuses?

that's same type of error mexes has made his whole career.

It is what it is. Allegri and Capello have almost identical management style and philosophy. That's documented. Capello managed a wonderful milan side to glory, but the talent differential between that and todays squad is gigantic..

The problem with milan are personnel related, nothing more.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
pirlo.

you mean the guy who couldnt break in into allegri's line up?

if allegri had some sense, he would have put urby at AM and instructed him to press the shit out of pirlo, which would have disrupted their flow.

instead pirlo(and everyone else at juve) had miles of space and time to do whatever they wanted.

world class coach in the making? bullshit.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pirlo.

I actually agree 100% but Allegri have Ibra, Robinho, Silva, Mexes, Bommel there are not scrubs and many on this board not me of course considered Seedorf > Pirlo.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Capello is superior to Allegri but I don't want him here. Capello really has not been impressive coaching wise for the last couple of years a so and those that screaming for more entertaining footy. Capello definitely won't provide it.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Capello is superior to Allegri but I don't want him here. Capello really has not been impressive coaching wise for the last couple of years a so and those that screaming for more entertaining footy. Capello definitely won't provide it.

true, although his team will actually have an identity.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
true, although his team will actually have an identity.

Most definitely and also if he see his team struggling he will at least try to make the necessary tactical adjustments. Too many times it seems like Allegri is waiting for Ibra to bail him out.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
you mean the guy who couldnt break in into allegri's line up?

if allegri had some sense, he would have put urby at AM and instructed him to press the shit out of pirlo, which would have disrupted their flow.

instead pirlo(and everyone else at juve) had miles of space and time to do whatever they wanted.

world class coach in the making? bullshit.

While some random forumer here had that same plan pre-match shared with us. Obviously you need to pressure Pirlo out of the game, and Emanuelson has been excellent defending wise for us, he would have been perfect for it. A million coaches have an answer to Pirlo, but Allegri not of course. :fp:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

He coached Juventus... If Inter offered him a good project I don't think he'd hesitate for a second. I know he's said he wouldn't coach Inter, but if I remember correctly he said the same with Juve when he was at Roma, or am I mixing things up? They won't be able to lure him with what they've got now obviously though.

Also Seedorf stuck to Pirlo until we changed formation. Maybe Emmanuelson could've pressed more intensly? Probably, but I don't think it would have been better overall, but who knows? I don't really think our problems was a result of Pirlo seeing too much of the ball btw, so not sure why people are even saying this...

Btw I love how people dissect a loss or a win into one simple tactical-nuance like man-marking Pirlo. 'We would've won if we man-marked Pirlo' is such a vague statement, it doesn't really say anything. There are both upsides and downsides to having a guy following a player like Pirlo around for the whole game. For eksampel, if Emmanuelson would play Trequartista and follow Pirlo around the whole game, then he'd obviously be in the same position as Pirlo when we got the ball, and therefor not available as an 'out'. Obviously it's not necessarily a bad thing, but we have to remember that for large periods of this game, one of our biggest problems was that we couldn't get control of the ball when we won it back, because we didn't have an easy out. It just goes to show that there's more too these decisions than just 'he's a very good ball player, mark him out', which is why I think these statements are so vague.

Again I'm not saying we should or should not have put Emmanuelson on Pirlo. Just saying I find the posts that claim we obviously should've done this and that silly.

Last edited: