The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 25-12-2009, 15:06   #41
Sidd
सिद्धर्थ Rossonero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
^^

oh thanks, i know it would be for free, but signing a 28 year old when half of our team is over 30 isn't too great a strategy, i believe you all that he is good just i think if we spent a bit of money we could get somebody younger and better

Signature

Sidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 17:16   #42
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savic_Milan View Post
I am from Serbia and I love M.Jovanovic but I wouldn't like him to sign for Milan, not because he's a bad player, HE IS a GREAT player, dedicated, fast, tehnical, team player, he knows how to score and pass but he is not what we need in Milan team. We need Huntelar from his best days, or Dzeko on position of ST, Milan Jovanovic is not classic ST. He plays more like left wing. Therefore I'd prefer Krasic or Cassano insted of M.Jovanovic. I don't think he would play much in the team because there is not enough space on the left for Ronaldinho and Jovanovic,and I think Jovanovic knows that and will not sign for the Milan. He said himself, he'll go to another club but only where he knows he will play as much as possible. That is not guaranteed in this squad.
Milan needs a winger...
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 18:06   #43
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
^^

oh thanks, i know it would be for free, but signing a 28 year old when half of our team is over 30 isn't too great a strategy, i believe you all that he is good just i think if we spent a bit of money we could get somebody younger and better
not really. We have pato who is 20 at support striker, adiyiah who is 20 and ronaldinho.... we don't need another super young wing player. you can see how some games when pato is off, we have no alternative. Thats what exerience gives you.

Now midfield... defense, we need to get ALOT younger

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 20:23   #44
Sidd
सिद्धर्थ Rossonero

Quote:

Milan Close To Milan Jovanovic Of Standard Liege - Report
The Serb is said to be near San Siro...

Standard Liege stalwart Milan Jovanovic is said to be nearing a summer switch to AC Milan after rejecting interest from Hamburg.

The 28-year-old has been a breakout star in this year's Champions League, having broken into the Serbian national side two years ago.

Now, according to Standard powerbroker Luciano D'Onofrio, the time is ripe for a move to Italy.

Speaking to Belgian magazine Sport, the vice-president stated that AC Milan are close to matching Standard's valuation of the player.

This should see Hamburg's interst come to a close, as it is not thought that the German side are willing to prosecute a bidding war.
Its on le crapper now, if he's free then its worth it. Also if he arrives in Jan that pretty much means Hunt's on his way out and I DONT want this to be Dzeko's replacement

Signature

Sidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 20:50   #45
genc
Rossonero

Fav. Players: Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZADINHO88 View Post
on a free transfer.
The article says that they are negotiating a fee ??

Signature

The Almighty Photoshop
genc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2009, 22:15   #46
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

That article says he'd be coming in summer. Even if we got him now, isn't he cup-tied?
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 06:33   #47
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

hmmm..........

wtf is up with his right ear? not really sure how i feel about who/what he reminds me of. stephen colbert maybe.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 06:35   #48
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Anyone got scissors?
Old 27-12-2009, 01:12   #49
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

so i did some youtube research and i've decided that i like jovanovic. mainly for this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LNXjRxPOvA

it looks the dude he's wrassling with smells really REALLY good.

bonus onyewu cameo!
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 06:28   #50
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Looks like hes ours,
http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?ac...ad&idsel=50890

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 06:33   #51
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
summer?! argh.

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 27-12-2009, 06:33   #52
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

Quote:
...in June
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 06:38   #53
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOneFive View Post
...in June
I know what a joke. We need him right now! i dont know much about him can someone shed some light?

Signature

Old 27-12-2009, 06:49   #54
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
I know what a joke. We need him right now! i dont know much about him can someone shed some light?
Winger/support striker. He's an ideal fit in the 4-3-3....

Good dribbler, good shot, good at cutting from wide, FAST. I've seen him play LW, and when i've seen him for serbi he has been VERY Good....

To put it short, he's damn good depth, kind of guy u can bring in and trust, and start on occasion. him or Pandev would fit the role well. You gotta look at it this way. Pato and ronnie r our starters. We need a guy who can play when needed and be a quaity sub. This player is not a 19 year old.....

I don't get WHY we wouldn't pay for him now though... ARGH. He can wlalk on free in june, surely leige will take 2 mil for him

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 27-12-2009, 08:49   #55
Donato
The Wise One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
Winger/support striker. He's an ideal fit in the 4-3-3....

Good dribbler, good shot, good at cutting from wide, FAST. I've seen him play LW, and when i've seen him for serbi he has been VERY Good....

To put it short, he's damn good depth, kind of guy u can bring in and trust, and start on occasion. him or Pandev would fit the role well. You gotta look at it this way. Pato and ronnie r our starters. We need a guy who can play when needed and be a quaity sub. This player is not a 19 year old.....

I don't get WHY we wouldn't pay for him now though... ARGH. He can wlalk on free in june, surely leige will take 2 mil for him
Thanks for that much appreciated. I have to agree that our management loves to spend the bare minimum with transfers if we just payed 2M he should be ours unless they are pushing for a title or something.

Signature

Old 27-12-2009, 15:46   #56
yuspawn
Rookie

http://acmilan-serbia.blogspot.com/

interesting news here... they say AC Milan will sign Krasic in January and Jovanovic in the summer. Adiyiah will be loaned to kievo until end of the season because ACM can only sign one non EU player in January
yuspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 15:54   #57
Donato
The Wise One

which ultimately means Dzeko wont be signed.

Signature

Old 27-12-2009, 18:15   #58
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Serious... why do people think they know that?

It annoys me. Shut up.
Old 27-12-2009, 18:20   #59
Petit_Beurre
Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.

Fav. Players: Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt

Quote:
shut up
this doesnt mean anything. Milan is a wide forward, most probably some1 to help Ronnie out.
SUmmer Hunt out
Dzeko in
Petit_Beurre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 18:26   #60
Donato
The Wise One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petit_Beurre View Post
shut up
this doesnt mean anything. Milan is a wide forward, most probably some1 to help Ronnie out.
SUmmer Hunt out
Dzeko in
no you shut up. Dzeko is a non-eu and if Krasic is signed now and we sign Jovanovic (who is also non-eu) in summer, then we wont be getting dzeko. If we get Krasic that means Adiyiah will take up our other non-eu signing so even if Hunt goes out we still miss dzeko so you shut up moron.

Signature