The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 27-12-2009, 18:29   #61
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
no you shut up. Dzeko is a non-eu and if Krasic is signed now and we sign Jovanovic (who is also non-eu) in summer, then we wont be getting dzeko. If we get Krasic that means Adiyiah will take up our other non-eu signing so even if Hunt goes out we still miss dzeko so you shut up moron.
Does Jovanovic don't have a Belgian passport?

Anyone know for sure?
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 18:30   #62
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Does Jovanovic don't have a Belgian passport?

Anyone know for sure?
i read an article today that said it, ill try and find it hang on a few minutes.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 18:31   #63
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
i read an article today that said it, ill try and find it hang on a few minutes.
he's applied for it, hasn't got it yet, but i believe he will. Gooch got one. Perhaps it's why we're waiting till summer???

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 18:32   #64
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
he's applied for it, hasn't got it yet, but i believe he will. Gooch got one. Perhaps it's why we're waiting till summer???
Makes all sense.
Old 27-12-2009, 18:35   #65
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

http://www.footballworldsgame.com/fo...vanovic-87339/

its all there

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 18:39   #66
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...1&postcount=25

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 27-12-2009, 18:42   #67
Pedro
iedereen is gek

ty guys, now I indeed remember that I read applied instead of having it...

I don't see why he won't get one before summer... free and non-EU, then it's a good deal
Old 27-12-2009, 18:46   #68
Petit_Beurre
Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.

Fav. Players: Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt

Quote:
no you shut up. Dzeko is a non-eu and if Krasic is signed now and we sign Jovanovic (who is also non-eu) in summer, then we wont be getting dzeko. If we get Krasic that means Adiyiah will take up our other non-eu signing so even if Hunt goes out we still miss dzeko so you shut up moron.
calm down big boy, no need to be offended.
Even though Lane would come for free, he still aint an improvement we desperately need, more some1 to add depth.
Petit_Beurre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 23:32   #69
MilanCampeador
Senior Team Member

if he only recently applied for the belgian passport than the chances of getting it before summer are very small, belgian bureacracy isn't known for its high speed, on the otehr hand 'famous' people tend to get things done a lot faster so maybe he'll get it on time
MilanCampeador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:56   #70
djura.net
Rookie

Fav. Players: van basten, maldini, pixy, dejo

serbian sport jurnals say that milan jovanovic is already in milan, doing medicals, and will join team next summer...

from serbian news magazin press:

Quote:
Serbian player Milan Jovanovic continue his career in Milan! Such a denouement of events is almost certain, given that the football player Standards arrived last night in Italy, where he was to perform a complete medical examinations and be agreed on by all the details about the contract

Last edited by djura.net; 04-01-2010 at 11:01.
djura.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 18:41   #71
samir10
Moaaarr Attackers :proud:

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

getting jovanović for free is good business. good player and should add some depth to our attack. but we krasić and džeko should be our no1 priority+some decent fullbacks.

Signature
samir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 20:06   #72
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Standard Liege's Milan Jovanovic Reveals Liverpool Interest
Reds in pursuit of striker...
By Adithya Ananth
Jan 15, 2010 10:12:00 AM
Milan Jovanovic, Standard Liege
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Milan Jovanovic, Standard Liege
Standard Liege striker Milan Jovanovic has admitted that he is being chased by Liverpool.

The soughtafter Serb has reiterated his desire to remain with the Belgian side for the remainder of the season. But it is believed that he may have already signed a pre-contractual agreement with the Reds with a view to a switch during the summer.

Italian giants Milan are also rumoured to be in the race to secure the 28-year-old's services; with Standard resigned to losing the player in due course.

"I consider Milan not only a brilliant player but also a brilliant man," said Luciano D'Onofrio, the club's technical director, according to the News of the World.

"It is a pity that Milan will leave at the end of the season."

Despite being linked with a move to the San Siro, it is believed that he may prefer a switch to the Premier League.

"News that I have already said yes to AC Milan are not correct," Jovanovic said. "I am still waiting, I haven't decided.

"Also because AC Milan are not the only club interested in me. There is also Liverpool and another big European club.

"I repeat - my options are still very open."

--------------------------

he'd be an awesome free signing... the guy is perfect for our tactics and can play.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 15-01-2010, 20:38   #73
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

We ought to just forget about Krasic (expensive as hell) and go for Jovanovic. Assuming a Dzeko deal will go through, any extra cash could go to Mongongu or someone similar, especially if we include Janks and Kala in the deal.

Dzeko
Jovanovic
Mongongu
Astori

^That sounds pretty doable to me.
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 21:39   #74
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOneFive View Post
We ought to just forget about Krasic (expensive as hell) and go for Jovanovic. Assuming a Dzeko deal will go through, any extra cash could go to Mongongu or someone similar, especially if we include Janks and Kala in the deal.

Dzeko
Jovanovic
Mongongu
Astori

^That sounds pretty doable to me.
I'm happy with that, though I don't know much about Mongongu. We really need to get rid of Janku and Kala, even if we can't get dzeko, we could atleast get some money or maybe Misimovic

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 16:06   #75
Ali Daei
Kaliris

Quote:
Milan Jovanovic Over The Moon With Liverpool Move
The Serbian attacker is delighted to have agreed terms with Liverpool...
By Stefan Coerts
Feb 10, 2010 9:46:00 AM

Serbian international Milan Jovanovic initially appeared to be on his way to Serie A giants Milan, then Valencia seemed to be his next destination, but the Standard Liege forward has now agreed terms with Liverpool instead.

The player's agent Zoran Stojadinovic revealed on Monday that the Merseysiders have beaten a number of clubs to seal a deal for Jovanovic, who will join in the summer on a free transfer, and the forward has now confirmed the move.

"We have reached an agreement for three years, with the option to extend with another season. I have yet to undergo a medical exam, but that shouldn't be a problem," said Jovanovic to Sporza.

"I don't have any physical problems and I'm feeling perfectly fit. I opted to sign for Liverpool because they're one of the biggest teams around in Europe. They're definitely among the 10 biggest sides.

"I'm absolutely delighted that the deal is completed. From now on, I can focus on Standard Liege again. I want to leave the club in a good way."
well aint that a kick in the dick
Ali Daei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 16:12   #76
ReBorned
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Il Capitano!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali daei View Post
well aint that a kick in the dick
Be happy about this...
ReBorned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 16:19   #77
fiume_1987
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva

Too bad. IMO he would be a great addition to this team, especially in terms of offensive squad depth.
But this could be a blessing in disguise if that means we focus more on getting Krasić. Though that is more question of transfer fee CSKA would ask for him and which Galliani would probably never pay. Krasić for around 12-15 mln. is still a bargain for me.
fiume_1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 16:34   #78
Ali Daei
Kaliris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorned View Post
Be happy about this...
I could care less about him going to livershit but he would have been a great addition to the team, since gal and ber are only thinking about the present he would have been good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiume_1987 View Post
Too bad. IMO he would be a great addition to this team, especially in terms of offensive squad depth.
But this could be a blessing in disguise if that means we focus more on getting Krasić. Though that is more question of transfer fee CSKA would ask for him and which Galliani would probably never pay. Krasić for around 12-15 mln. is still a bargain for me.
you never know, hopefully with the money from the sponsorship deal things could work out, But im not getting my hopes to high. We will see what happens in the summer.
Ali Daei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 18:07   #79
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

I won't cry myself to sleep about jovanovic... A shitty team gets a shitty player, wonderful.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 18:35   #80
punisher
RNB everyday malakia

Fav. Players: sheva ibra balo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
I won't cry myself to sleep about jovanovic... A shitty team gets a shitty player, wonderful.
+1

dzeko + krasic plz...

anyway guys...do you think that our management will buy mancini and forget about krasic?i hope not...

Signature
By Thenebra

I guess this is how Li presented our projected revenue to UEFA

6+7+1=30
punisher is offline   Reply With Quote