The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Niang wants to stay at Milan, the medical with Spartak has been cancelled [Sky].

Thank you all for fking jinxing it :fp:

I swear I never believed it was possible he'd accept. I hate him

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Bonaventure: "Do we have to worry? A little yes"

Giacomo Bonaventura, speaking to the mix-zones of MilanNews.it's microphones, issued the following statement: "Jack should we worry, a little yes." The Rossoneri midfielder made a grimace while he pronounced this short sentence.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Aw come on Niang, you're just not needed here :fp: just take a fucking hint, will ya

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i just hate players who dont want to leave and most of all niang ,we sold him to everton he told no ,we sold him to watford again no and now this

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
I swear I never believed it was possible he'd accept. I hate him

Man imagine the money, the food, the vodka and gorgeous girls. But he maybe only interested in tranny so what do I know :lol:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope u guys liked my boy Silva today

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
We need depth in midfield and on the wings. That's where the reinforcements should come in the next weeks. Kalinic with Silva should be fine. Vice Kessie and a mezz'ala. Then a LW and vice Suso. If injuries happen like tonight with Jack you don't want to be left depleted.

looks like we have to buy 5 more players :fp:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Torino are willing to offer €12M for Niang, according to Sky.

:lol: :lol:

40M for Torino

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fassone: "Negotiations for Kalinic are in advanced stage. Work in progress."

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:star: if he can improve his dribbling skills then we have a WC ST in the making

I see ppl criticizing his first touch and his dribbling, and I understand that. For me, his first touch, dribbling and passing are top notch, but hes still not at 100% fitness wise... Ive seen outrageous first touches and passes from him, like wow...

Trust me on this, his finishing is a bit questionable, but other than that hes top...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic, vice Kessie, mezz' ala, LW, vice Suso, reserve CB (should Paletta or Gomez leave) should be the objectives.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fassone: "A gift to the fans in addition to Kalinic? If there is the right opportunity from the economic and technical POV we'll take it."

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cairo+raiola :fp: tell me one reason not to fuck them in the ass...without lube

on other news...the striker that was promised(for GoT fans) seems to be Andre fucking Silva.he is so complete and such high footballing iq. his only flows are speed and ambidexterity(dribbling and shooting need work too, but u cant name them flows ) but sky is the limit for this guy

kessie=a dominant beast in middle
hakaka =very sexy crosses
suso=good as always+now that he hasnt to pull all the team on his own , doesnt seem to be out of ideas/tricks anymore
defense=solid even if we didnt play 3 starters...
gk=great.
attack+wings=need some speed up there

with kalinic we ll have silva+kalinic+cutrone for a single spot which seems pretty good for me
gk=set
defense=if someone leaves then someone comes(i hope for a gomes+paletta swap for devrij)+ keep antonelli for RR back up
mid=regista we are covered with biglia, loca, monto.mezzala we are covered with hakaka+bona.so we need someone who can replace kessie and maybe be depth option for mezzala position.idk if renato or kova would come here without guaranteed position+they are too expensive for back up(or are we going to bench 2 out of three from kessie, hakaka, bona ?)
attack=with kalinic we are covered at cf, we need a winger who can play both wings and is ambidextrous

so kalinic+winger/ss+ cm

ps niang gtfo

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
^^ Dont forget the son that was promised could end up being 2 persons ;)

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jorge Mendes is a football man, and when he said Andre Silva would become the best player in Italy he meant it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to MR Raiola offered us Justin Kluivert.

For me personally we need to cement the positivity seen in attack today with two more star signings in the attack. On the other side I want Silva to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule