The Non-Milan Transfer Market

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
jovetic needs to stay in italy. i dont care which top team he goes to, he just needs to go.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Barcelona are scouting goalkeepers Mihaylov (Twente, 23) and Leali (Brescia, 18) and Borussia centre back Mats Hummels (22). [md sport]

Milan are interested in the two GKs as well.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Inter want Eto'o back on loan in the winter when the russian break begins :lol:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roma general manager Franco Baldini has revealed that the club approached Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola in the summer.

"I obviously approached Guardiola," Baldini said at a press conference. "I asked him if he wanted to move to Roma and he told me: 'maybe in a few years'."

According to Tuttomercatoweb.com, Fiorentina evaluate 24 year old winger Alessio Cerci, considered a Juventus target, about 12 million euros.

According to latest rumours, Inter management have targeted Brazilian Under-20 international centre-back Bruno Uvini (20), who's currently on a deal with São Paulo until April 2014.

Already observed by Juventus scouts, Brazilian right backwing Mario Fernandes (21) has been targeted by Inter as well. The player is currently on a deal with Gremio until March 2014.

Currently willing to leave Inter, after having played for them since 2007/08, Romanian international defensive jolly Cristian Chivu (31 on next Wednesday) has been targeted by Napoli.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Parma would be so close to sig the winger Fabio Lopes. In Portugal the 18-year-old is considered the new Rui Costa.

In addition to Barcelona, also Tottenham are interested in Brescia midfielder Bartosz Salamon.

Formerly tracked by Manchester United, Real Madrid and Arsenal, Belgian international half-back Marouane Fellaini (23), currently on a deal with Everton until June 2013, has been targeted by Fiorentina, whose management, if one of their stars will be released in January, might offer English club about 15 million euros for purchasing him.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Rumours that Villas-Boas might be in for Maggio - 17 million bid. Would be a superb signing, but I hope Napoli can hold on to him.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rumours that Villas-Boas might be in for Maggio - 17 million bid. Would be a superb signing, but I hope Napoli can hold on to him.

They shouldn't sell him at all, hes crucial for Mazzari's system to be a success.

If they do the mistake of selling him then I can only think of a limited few players [That Napoli can attract and afford] that can replace him to good effect with Zuniga taking the opposite wing. Players such as Isla, Armero [Udinese], Filipe Luis [Atletico Madrid] or Srna [Shakhtar] though the latter duo have no experience in Serie A I think they would do well.

Another player than could assume such a role would definitely be Maicon but hes way out of Napoli's reach.

It would be better for Napoli to keep Maggio and buy someone like Armero or Filipe for that left wing back role.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
They shouldn't sell him at all, hes crucial for Mazzari's system to be a success.

If they do the mistake of selling him then I can only think of a limited few players [That Napoli can attract and afford] that can replace him to good effect with Zuniga taking the opposite wing. Players such as Isla, Armero [Udinese], Filipe Luis [Atletico Madrid] or Srna [Shakhtar] though the latter duo have no experience in Serie A I think they would do well.

Another player than could assume such a role would definitely be Maicon but hes way out of Napoli's reach.

It would be better for Napoli to keep Maggio and buy someone like Armero or Filipe for that left wing back role.

Napoli might not sell him this season coz they want a trophy, but they might do so next season.

And I dont think Armero or Srna can really replace Maggio. Maggio is cleverer than just running hard and filling in almost two roles at the same time. He's a neat little player. So you're right, they shouldnt sell.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter Milan are monitoring PSV Eindhoven youngster Kevin Strootman, according to Nerazzurri ace Wesley Sneijder.

"Inter technical director Marco Branca wanted to know how I feel about Kevin. It's not the first time that the club have asked me my opinion. Quality is always more than welcome here and Kevin has plenty of that."

The agent of Sebastian Giovinco claims Roman Abramovich is a confirmed admirer of the Parma midfielder amid reports Chelsea are preparing a January bid.

"It is no secret Roman Abramovich likes Sebastian Giovinco. The Chelsea boss was impressed by Sebastian in 2008/09 when he faced the Blues in the Champions League with Juventus. Also, if Villas Boas really loves the technical qualities of the player, it means he is a football connoisseur. But at this moment, the market is closed and agents cannot be contacted."

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
ITALY/ INTER, Love letter from Juan Jesus

Interviewed by Globo Esporte, Brazilian Under-20 international centre-back Juan Jesus (20), currently on a deal with Internacional Porto Alegre until March 2015, stated again he's willing to join European football after the end of current season. Inter are still the player's main suitor.

:lol:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hazard: "I will leave Lille at the end of the season"

Eden Hazard , the Belgian talent across Europe looking and longing for the next transfer market, he talked about his future at L'Equipe: "The PSG? Not for now. Paris is magical and attracts me. But for now I do not want to leave Lille. I will not strengthen a direct competitor. It would be inconsistent. People do not understand and I still have something nice to live to make this club great. Only when I am ready to arrive at a big club. I was in Lille this season because I still some things to prove. But now I'm ready. I feel able to assert myself abroad. Leave the Lille this summer? Normally yes. PSG ready to offer 50 million euros for my card? For me it is too much. Benzema is going to Real for 35 million euros. That said, if a club spends it, it's their problem. Auction upward for my card? Sometimes I think it's a bit 'too much. Eden has done this, Eden ... what did I deserve all these accolades? do not know. And 'nice but not too much attention to us soon. The dream Ballon d'Or? However Messi is for the next five or six years. I will try to work for this goal, but are still far away. It's not my specific goal. "

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
According to Gazzetta Juve is looking for Del Piero replacement.Agnelli and Marotta are ready to invest in Götze . (20 m+ Elia or Krasic.)

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
According to Gazzetta Juve is looking for Del Piero replacement.Agnelli and Marotta are ready to invest in Götze . (20 m+ Elia or Krasic.)

Juve are such a joke

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
According to a Goal.com Lukas Podolski may be on the way to Lazio.I know a few people on here wouldn't of minded Lukas.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I would love Lazio so strong !

But Italian federation must be strict in performing in Europe... Unlike Udinese have done. :fp:

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'd love to see Podolski in a Milan shirt, this guy has a lot of potential. He's been around for ages but is pretty young still. With Podolski in the squad we can actually play a 4-3-3 with Podolski and Robinho on the wings and Ibra/Pato in the centre.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Time to get Gourcuff one more time. Maldini hammered him for arriving late at training and Carletto defended him by saying he too far away. We are such a family club, a young foreign player living miles away from training facilities and no one cares to lead him.Talk is cheap indeed. Family to us is defending a player who, perhaps denies scoring goals deliberately. Anyway, Gourcuff's price tag would be much lower since he's been nursing an injury.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Time to get Gourcuff one more time. Maldini hammered him for arriving late at training and Carletto defended him by saying he too far away. We are such a family club, a young foreign player living miles away from training facilities and no one cares to lead him.Talk is cheap indeed. Family to us is defending a player who, perhaps denies scoring goals deliberately. Anyway, Gourcuff's price tag would be much lower since he's been nursing an injury.

Not really. Carletto blasted Gourcuff in his autobiography.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score

After Maldini's interview with a French magazine, I can remember Carletto saying Gourcuff suffered from so much competition at Milan and also that he lived too far away, reason why he was late to practice. Didn't know Carletto wrote an autobiography. Do they even sell much, these their autobiographies that they write?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

The words:

Without Yoann Gourcuff, who was talented but also crazy. A
strange, very strange young man, a little egocentric:
he mostly thought about himself. He had incredible
potential, but he kept it all to himself. Off the field, he
was a troublemaker, but that never influenced my
decisions. Very simply, he just didn’t know how to fit in
as a team player.

Doubt Galliani will ever bring him back.

Also, he's been very meh in Lyon. No really worthy of a move to a bigger club.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
According to a Goal.com Lukas Podolski may be on the way to Lazio.I know a few people on here wouldn't of minded Lukas.

That would be a superb signing for Lazio. Very underrated forward if no better club than Lazio goes fully serious for him. I would love seeing him at Milan. Hard-working forwards like him is what makes us strong, and he sure got the skills also. And he's a lefty, unlike our forwards. :)
...oh, then they would have both Klose and Podolski... interesting couple...

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trezeguet signed with River Plate :thumbsup:

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That would be a superb signing for Lazio. Very underrated forward if no better club than Lazio goes fully serious for him. I would love seeing him at Milan. Hard-working forwards like him is what makes us strong, and he sure got the skills also. And he's a lefty, unlike our forwards. :)
...oh, then they would have both Klose and Podolski... interesting couple...

Good player but both Lazio and Milan are well-covered in attack. Milan are in need of quality CAM and Lazio needs a new central defender to start alongside Andre Dias (someone like Bruno Alves, Astori, Alex)

Schedule