The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Napoli just signed gangsta lovin Eduardo Vargas from Universidad de Chile for 13m euros. This kid is outstanding from what I have seen on youtube clips, very low center of gravity, very direct, very strong also on the dribble. It will be interesting to see the trio of Hamsik, Cavani, Lavezzi and gangsta lovin' Vargas.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Ive heard great things about him so its going to be exciting to see him

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Now they have Pandev, Santana and Vargas as back-ups for Hamsik and Lavezzi, but no one who could be called a good Vice-Cavani.

But good for Serie A to get another promising player. Next one should be Tevez.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
there were rumours Napoli want Borriello, which I think would be a good move for them. And when I first read of Vargas rumours I thought its Peruvian-Viola Vargas which would also be a great signing for them. De Laurentis should work on these signings, as well as maybe Chivu who will be a free agent next summer to take Aronica's position.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Excellent move for Napoli. I don't know the player really, but I know alot of big clubs wanted him. De Laurentiis is showing a lot of ambition. I think this is good for Serie A, to often have great teams just collapsed after one good season.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
they better invested in some other position :o

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Judging by the Youtube clips, Eduardo is very similar to Aguero. Am I right?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
He seems like it, low centre of gravity, very quick acceleration, maybe Aguero is more central, but I bet with time Vargas would be too.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rome, working for two transfers at Parma
Loom large maneuvers on the Rome-Parma in view of the market in January. According to what is shown on The Messenger , the club would be willing to yield to the Capitoline ducal striker Stefano Okaka (22) and right-back Marco Cassetti (34). The first, however, should start in ownership after renewing his contract.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Naples, from Chile: Vargas has signed a four-year contract
According to media Chilean Eduardo Vargas at this time would have signed the contract that will bind to Naples for the next 4 seasons. The player will receive approximately $ 1.4 million (about EUR 1 million) a year. At this point, lacking only the official announcement by the Chilean club could come in the next few hours or at the latest tomorrow.

Vargas at Naples, in Chile brake
(AP) - SANTIAGO, Dec. 19 - 'Brakes' in the negotiations for Eduardo Vargas to Naples. The President of the Universidad Federico Valdes said that''for Vargas to Naples we have not yet signed, and not be taken for an operation that ended not, and'''. The Naples has not yet submitted bank guarantees for the $ 13.5 million and on which 'agreement was reached, and the University demands the immediate payment of 90% of the figure. Valdes has given time to Naples up to 24 today (now Chile).

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cesena, the attack points Floccari
According to the Resto del Carlino , for the next market gennnaio Cesena strong points of Tommaso Rocchi. Already courted by the club in the summer of Campedelli eventually chose the former Lazio striker Parma. With the mesh of the ducal Floccari are not getting a lot of space, despite last night and scored in the match against Lecce. Alternatively, the name is that of Vincenzo Iaquinta, but not very enthusiastic about the choice. Output Candreva could start in January, while it is to assess the situation of Martinez.

Atalanta, like Santacroce, the dream is Aronica
Atalanta could be very active in the market in January next, especially in defense. The main objectives of Pierpaolo Marino Contini Santacroce of Siena and Parma, with the latter finding is not much room with the shirt of the Dukes. The dream remains but the Napoli Salvatore Aronica, out of contract with the club in Naples. But that task appears uphill, as the Naples hardly deprive one of its strengths in defense.

Inter, Fiorentina also on the young Butter
A couple of days ago has risen to the surface for the best interest of the young Argentine defender Leo Butter. Now, however, it appears that player, owned dell'Indipendiente, there are only the Nerazzurri, but Fiorentina. According to rumors from Argentina, the Viola have made a survey, but the company would not be willing to sell the player at least for now.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Genoa, Precious: "Open doors for Milito, Kucka could remain"
nd 'looking for a first tip Genoa for the second half of the season. To take stock of the negotiations was the patron of the club's red and blue Enrico Preziosi: "Maxi Lopez is a talented player, as are Borriello and Milito. They are all champions, I hope to bring home at least one. At present no one has the advantage, but in the next few days there may be repercussions. Maxi Lopez is definitely a player interesting, but we have a deal in progress. For Milito - continues speaking on Sky Sports - the doors are always open, there is a lot for us ".
Chios final on the future of midfielder Juraj Kucka: "With us until June? Inter is doing the thinking for us has an important value, but may remain at Genoa."

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
and so, i heard Liverpool is getting Mesut Ozil??? really?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juventus, Borriello is being targeted, but the ransom is not low cost

Another round, another contender. Marco Borriello is one of the pieces that will be valuable in the market: mica simple, however, take him away from Rome. Not by the will of the yellow and red, it is clear, because the striker is out of orbit by Luis Enrique, apart from sporadic appearances. The engagement point is a heavy 2.5 million per year until 2015, not details. Now the player slips in the race well against Juventus. The Rome sets the stakes: loan set at 12 million ransom, too many for the intentions eagle. "Nothing concrete" admits 'mercatese' the general director of Juventus Marotta. Legitimate and understandable, of course. Unlike Precious ago. "It 'a player, I'd like one of him, Milito and Maxi Lopez." Olympique Marseille eye on. Deschamps is looking for a bit and looks earnestly Borriello: loan with right of redemption is the formula that would set the plate of the OM, but the overlap is likely to be a heavy brake. What's certain is that the tip of Rome will be an appropriate market in January. Between Turin, Genoa and Marseilles, with a small window overlooking St. Petersburg. Because the Zenith, you know, has always targeted the largest in Italy, with his hand Spalletti ready to pay heavy rubles into the coffers of the company.

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario
Wouldnt suit englnd at all and he would never go to liverpool lol hes ambitious lol

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Had a bet. If he went to Loserpool, I'll have to get my cousin a Ozil pool Jersey, if he came to Milan, he'll get me one. Haha.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
wondering if next season liverfool still in el spot, will suarez go?

i hope he will go to chelsea.....oh yeah :D

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
wondering if next season liverfool still in el spot, will suarez go?

i hope he will go to chelsea.....oh yeah :D

Liverpool's a feeder club to Chelsea these years. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Front page of tomorrow's Parisien: 'Il a dit oui'. Beckham agreed to join PSG. Paper says 18-mo contract, 800K euros a month

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

800k per month for a guy who's as done as seedorf, why???? PSG are fucking ********.

ah the non milan transfer market thread, It'll far more interesting than the commode in january :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
beckham shirts sale >>>>>>>>>>>>>seedorf :o

trust me, I would def. rather have beckham over seedorf , esp. in this slow ass weak league, he'll def. excel.

I know this signing is for marketing purposes, and the fact that he's still pretty good, but why the hell would you pay a guy who's way past it 800k a month?

he's not worth more than 100k a month.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

800k per month for a guy who's as done as seedorf, why???? PSG are fucking ********.

ah the non milan transfer market thread, It'll far more interesting than the commode in january :D

Maybe they thought because he was "good" in MLS, that means he isn't done

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
trust me, I would def. rather have beckham over seedorf , esp. in this slow ass weak league, he'll def. excel.

I know this signing is for marketing purposes, and the fact that he's still pretty good, but why the hell would you pay a guy who's way past it 800k a month?

he's not worth more than 100k a month.

maybe there are some commercial clauses like his past contract with madrid ;)

and qatar owner really needs beckham hype to make this 1970 PSG well known world wide :D

then they could attract maybe more sponsors more players etc ;)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
maybe there are some commercial clauses like his past contract with madrid ;)

and qatar owner really needs beckham hype to make this 1970 PSG well known world wide :D

then they could attract maybe more sponsors more players etc ;)

yep, it's def. a signing for their marketing purposes, but they are seriously massively overpaying if his wage is 800k/month.

PSG are not a small club, they have won titles over the past 20 years, they aren't elite like Milan/united/madrid but they are def. not a small club.

I'd say they are at roma level, except the fact that they probably have more titles and actually won in europe.