• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
he said that jokingly :fp:

as a reaction on somebody else's comment before that about discriminations in th US of A without mentioning anything about Scandis

Funny joke. :lol:

Het joyrider, I hope you die.

I'm so funny, laugh with me.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Kalac gave the speech for him. :lol:
:lol: link please

what happened to stick with eternal ban/mod decision :conf:

some mod other than cristina banned him :conf:
david how do you know costanza is robinho7?

show your evidence

Square did you snitch on constanza or was he that obvious ? oblivious ( R.I.P loooke :cry:;)

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
You told me.

WTF david, what kind of game is this?
stop playing with my mind david.

u3tHo.gif

costanza bro don't believe him....I aint no snitch homie...you know this.
i'm sorry brah :cry:
the "MAN" is trying to get us to fight each other. typical illuminati tactics :head:

tumblr_m0h2kdSCUW1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
:cry: expected more fun :( its not speec, speech is was juja gives when sunrises or sun sets or when clouds come up

anyway should have banned kalac too :lol: i dont know since martin oniel left vila he hasnt posted anything about football :o

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
No. Sven said that he ignored the Indonesia Caucasian gene discussion then, but then Luke continued to do it. Something which definitely happened.

And I'm leaning towards Senatore because his responses were definitely more in jest. Well perhaps that's incorrect, they were more toothless.

Luke: All Caucasian and Europeans are faulty and inferior to everyone else and Nordic people deserve to die because they're useless
Senatore: Seedorf is better than every Indonesian

That's a big difference.

you're missing it kuja. both did the same in terms of crossing the line. just like bung_saddam have told.

insulting one nation over a personal perspective toward one man, a man is better than one nation, the world will miss one man when he pass away but not if an entire nation pass away, the man is equal to a god level to the other religion, the entire nation have low IQ. indonesia, a country with more than 230 million populations and thousand ethnicity.

out of the context of both were joking but one get banned and the other didn't, you still think that the one is crossed the line and the other didn't? or you see the line being drawn in a different measurement from one to another? and please don't involve your personal opinion on luke before you analyze if it's cross the line or not.

he made many comments with a racist tone..frequently he chose to express himself this way. people that post this way, usually end up getting banned. joking or not

thank you FYI congo. so joking or not, senatore should get banned too. or usually should get banned too.

Holy fucking shit you just can't get ban anybody here without somebody losing it can you? :lol::lol:

again it's about the equality. i don't miss luke.

first off, the sarcasm was obvious. I've built up enough credibilty to show that,

your credibility is talking about football senatore, not talking about indonesia, which is not merely a stats and something you don't know off or can find out only through internet.

Second off, anyone who was seriously offended, i apologized to. Unlike luke.

no. you didn't apologize before. you said it was a weak move, but you never apologized for what you have stated...

if you took it serious, i apologize. I thought it was clear, i was making fun of luke's unnecessary insults on seedorf.

...until now. luke was wrong about one small thing, bierhoff's height and you demand an apology from him about this. you can just simply make a correction of it without insulting he's stupid.

you are now apologizing because you have the chance since you didn't get banned and luke did. anyone here still feel it's fair?

I would LOVE to see that moron

he's not a moron. you should stop calling other people moron.

once apologize for being the indonesian version of hitler. The mods here are fair... if you're out of line, they'll ask you to atleast calm before they ban you. Luke is by no means some innocent baby.

you think the mods are fair because they favor you. will you think the same if you got banned as well, for the same reason?

Square did you snitch on constanza or was he that obvious ? oblivious ( R.I.P loooke :cry:;)

i guessed twice and i was wrong :fp:. he said you guessed it right.

[][][][]

i hate typing since i'm writing codes when i'm working and come to the forum for fun. but the fun will be gone if the rule only apply to some while others have more privilege. of all the previous posts i wrote, i still don't have an answer why is senatore get away with it while only luke is getting banned. the rules and authority will be respected if the measurement is equal to all members. the point is that simple and should be kept simple.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
unabn luke .. keep the rules as it is .. in which language do you code ?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
square: senatore made a very low-quality, potentially offensive joke at the expense of someone he was arguing with...bringing nationality into the discussion was definitely unnecessary and insensitive of senatore. no poster is perfect. in hindsight, i would assume senatore regrets making this post..as i assume senatore would never purposefully offend "indonesia" in a post. bad post...distasteful joke...don't do it again.

luke has a habit of incorporating off-topic tangents in his posts..and often times these tangents are of a confrontational manner that involve racial overtones, not to mention the posts that he has made that are explicitly racist and antagonistic..unprovoked.

a poster that habitually makes antagonistic, offensive posts, and has been banned previously for this exact thing, will typically get banned, again, if they do the same after being warned previously against doing so.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I'm sure luke is a nice guy outside this forum (most of us probably are), but the way he chose to post here is quite provocative especially for those who couldn't take his "jokes".

Me,squaresolid and Sage occassionally told him to ease up on the provocative posts to avoid getting himself banned, but that's probably why he registered to this forum anyway, to relieve stress by trolling people. :(

I blame damn, he's a bad influence.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
square: senatore made a very low-quality, potentially offensive joke at the expense of someone he was arguing with...bringing nationality into the discussion was definitely unnecessary and insensitive of senatore. no poster is perfect. in hindsight, i would assume senatore regrets making this post..as i assume senatore would never purposefully offend "indonesia" in a post. bad post...distasteful joke...don't do it again.

luke has a habit of incorporating off-topic tangents in his posts..and often times these tangents are of a confrontational manner that involve racial overtones, not to mention the posts that he has made that are explicitly racist and antagonistic..unprovoked.

a poster that habitually makes antagonistic, offensive posts, and has been banned previously for this exact thing, will typically get banned, again, if they do the same after being warned previously against doing so.

thank you for your great explanation congo. yes no poster is perfect but rules must be equal. luke was given a ban on the first time he posted racism things to give him a warning, then why senatore didn't get the same warning? he posted that things 3 times (that i remembered) already in a different discussions but no warning ban was given. how could you expect someone to learn the lesson if you only give one a punishment to one and didn't give the same to the other?

3 months for luke since he was banned twice before. okay. senatore's out of line, first warning 2 weeks, not a chance.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ask jasper to ban senatore for 2 weeks then

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i mean...i'm glad i'm not a mod

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Pfft, I woulda banned both of them. I love senatore but he needs to be treated the same as everyone else. 2 week ban.

#sasha4mod2012

Reaction score
squaresolid, great response! :thumbsup:

You have done the best you could, at the end we are only normal users. Injustice exists everywhere.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
to david....

-----------------------------

comrade square how long till you code that special program for me? :devilehh:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Costanza ban reset for using 2nd account - Robinho7.

wtf was he thinking??

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ashishing...:lol:

so utterly shameful

:lol: :lol:

mods why do you provide the option for someone to do this? really, what is the purpose? just seems silly, narcissistic, and a waste of time for everyone

make a difference in your community: OUTLAW ASHISHING

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
I made up my mind never to involve myself with the petty quibbles here but reading the last two pages..

I think the rules were skewed here, unfortunately against luke.

Used to think he was :star:Ashish until recently..he's a nice lad, maybe with a mega chip up his shoulder but nice still..

He probably deserved the ban but then someone else should've been banned as well.

Yes, I know Congo et al who still fsdr think I'm anti-American will trash me on this, but here's the truth: I kinda had probs with SM84 at the beginning..thought we was an arrogant bigot and all. But lately I found out that he's a lot different..he's obviously got a bit of an ego but that's to be expected when you're SUCCESSFUL..I should know. :) Then, he's probably the least racist (I just broke my rule about using this word here but I had to) member here..being 'Persian' by descent I'm still so charmed with how he's embraced black culture..yes I've observed that too..and without knowing him personally I know he mingles in with multiethnic crowds there in SF..it shows. He probably has hit on my cousin without knowing..she's THAT pretty :lol:

He got my ass banned twice (likely) and I put him on my IL asp..but when I chose to forgive him I kinda got fond of the REAL him..that doesn't mean I'm now buds with c4m though. :D

But at least Senatore should get some sort of public official warning for those posts..at least. Wasn't fair not just to Indonesians but to the whole Desi culture. Wasn't a venial post by any means, was really, really distasteful. But luke probably triggered it somehow, dunno the full details..

Just try to be fair mods..you guys are doing great but there has to be that egalitarian thing going on here. This is a community afterall.

That's why it's a GREAT idea to have a group of multiethnic active mods..no African mod yet? :lol:

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to say one thing and one thing only. I feel that my ban was an absolute miscarriage of justice. I was banned for insulting someone? More like for having an opinion. Some of the mods here are guilty of abusing their power. My case is not the only injustice that has happened, rather it is only one of many instances. The irresponsibility of some of the mods has left this forum in a derelict state. Please let this be the last time this happens to not only myself but also to my fellow comrades.

Peace and blessings,
:star:Lionheart:star:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
african mod corz?

:lol:

how much africans are here anyways... ive seen like i think 2 somalis and you not including myself

i wouldnt run for mod cos ill probably try to ban the other mods

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
imo Nuttela should be mod

Schedule