• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
For every curse to Li, twice as many must go to Berlusconi. Don't ever forget that he's the MAIN reason behind this. 10 years of mismanagement, and then he goes on and sells us to the worst owner he could find. :proud:

I'm not even mad at Li tbh.

No one forced yonghong to take out the loans

'Not mad at Li'...so you are saying that berlusconi mind-controlled Li to take Elliott loans

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
rnb:
Uefa fucked us
Fraud Li fucked us
Mirabelli fucked us
Fassone fucked us
Donnarumma fucked us
Berlusconi fucked us

yall gay af

200w.webp

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
it's true, fassone has failed what he set out to do and he should leave the club along with mirabelli.

I have no shame in saying i supported fassone for a long way. He tried and had good intentions but he fell short on everything he set out to do.

+1

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
It's true, Fassone has failed what he set out to do and he should leave the club along with Mirabelli.

I have no shame in saying I supported Fassone for a long way. He tried and had good intentions but he fell short on everything he set out to do.

Sometimes you are dealt a losing hand.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What happens with that clause where Li needs to spend 250-350m(??dont remember exact number) over 3 years?

Would be nice if that transfers to new owner :D

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What if there aren't actually any potential buyers and this is all just media BS? :proud:

How come there was almost 0 interest to buy from Berlu and so much interest now? Maybe only if the price is much much lower than a year before.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I like the direction of your anger, and I share it. That selfish sack of botox dismantled our greatness years ago.

Subversive poison

Who is responsible for "our greatness"

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
rnb:
Uefa fucked us
Fraud Li fucked us
Mirabelli fucked us
Fassone fucked us
Donnarumma fucked us
Berlusconi fucked us

yall gay af

200w.webp

The only gay thing here is that profile picture.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's true, Fassone has failed what he set out to do and he should leave the club along with Mirabelli.

I have no shame in saying I supported Fassone for a long way. He tried and had good intentions but he fell short on everything he set out to do.

:thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Subversive poison

Who is responsible for "our greatness"

lol

change that sig and stop embarrass yourself. No one is denying what Silvio did for 20 years, so stop living in denial for what happened after.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Sometimes you are dealt a losing hand.

Yes and sometimes you keep getting dealt losing hands. That's when you got to realize it's time to leave the desk unless you want to end up homeless :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
if li wont sell the club fast and we wont have transfer window where we would fix our attacking department then we wont qualify anywhere for next year anyway so uefa decision about being excluded next year doesnt make difference in that case.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you start selling players in this "fire-sale" scenario that you guys keep saying will happen, those players lose their value, and that "200m of player sales" turns into like 75-100m of player sales.

Like, the price of a player from a relegation team plummets, what do you think would happen in this VULTURE FUND scenario? It'd be worse.

I will say this, looking at the pattern of Arab owners. They tend to prefer buying smaller teams (Man City, PSG) and injecting money into them, then buying some prestige brand. I think that's why Arab owners haven't really come after us, because we're too big a brand. It doesn't make sense, but that's how they are doing it.

For example, in Egypt, there are two big clubs, and some Saudi rich guy just bought some random team that was promoted from the 2nd division and is bringing in Brazilian players and buying some big players for Egypt. But he bought this small club for nothing. It's not like he bought the Egyptian equivalent to Roma or Lazio, but imagine him buying like Crotone and then bringing in big Italian players and some Brazilians.

I found it weird that there are no links to Arab owners, but, perhaps they don't like the idea of having to pay a premium for a club?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if the fans can't, I would hope investors, sponsors, board members would be forcing Li's hand. You are letting your investment turn to shit under him.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
if li wont sell the club fast and we wont have transfer window where we would fix our attacking department then we wont qualify anywhere for next year anyway so uefa decision about being excluded next year doesnt make difference in that case.

we. Are. Not. Excluded. Next. Season.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
we. Are. Not. Excluded. Next. Season.

Thankfully. This was probably a best case scenario. I know that you didn’t want EL at all, neither did I. Focus on the league and getting a CL spot.

You think a sale gets done? Logic dictates yes but Li seems to be anything but logical.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol

change that sig and stop embarrass yourself. No one is denying what Silvio did for 20 years, so stop living in denial for what happened after.

"Change that sig and stop embarrass yourself"

Projection and subversion at same time

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
"i'm forever grateful but ... "

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
wait.... how is it silvio's fault that the new ownership are complete frauds and have taken a giant shit on the clubs prestige?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
maybe you actually feel good about this situation? or indifferent?

are you a Milan fan?

It is what it is.

Not going to sit here and cry about it pretending like we didn't know that this this exact scenario was likely for months.

Instead of getting assfucked by every whiny post and news article, try looking forwards to new ownership and start building the mentality needed to get through hardship. its called resilience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule