Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Decisive hours for the new commode. E fatta? Tic-toc #Sky

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calciomercato Milan, Fekir-Suso exchange with Lyon?

As revealed by Sportmediaset , Milan would have fallen seriously on Fekir . The current price is around 35-40 million and contacts have been made with the entourage of the 25-year-old playmaker. The Rossoneri club would also be considering the possibility of proposing to the Lyon an exchange with Jesus Suso , considered non-transferable.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Suso thinks hes too good for Lyon. He thinks that bcz hes at Milan he deserves a top club

What he doesnt realize is we ve been midtable for the better part of last decade. No top club will buy him and play him as starters.

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Recycling...
b0d4115bbdc110d6ffbabb815821282b.jpg

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Calciomercato Milan, Fekir-Suso exchange with Lyon?

As revealed by Sportmediaset , Milan would have fallen seriously on Fekir . The current price is around 35-40 million and contacts have been made with the entourage of the 25-year-old playmaker. The Rossoneri club would also be considering the possibility of proposing to the Lyon an exchange with Jesus Suso , considered non-transferable.

This would be absolutely perfect.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We are breaking commode thread records

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Sweet Jesus, maaahdz

Do something!!!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck!! How is it possible for a human being to survive under those circumstances? :)

I was there is mid June last year. Felt like a vampire. Literally had to walk for 10 meters outside of my hotel around 1pm and I thought I would fry.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Fuck!! How is it possible for a human being to survive under those circumstances? :)

I was there is mid June last year. Felt like a vampire. Literally had to walk for 10 meters outside of my hotel around 1pm and I thought I would fry.

It will get even worse in July and August, over 50 some days.

Have to survive in AC.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
From Friday to Sunday. :proud:

Sport Mediaset - By Sunday Kabak's decision: Milan confident
26.06.2019 13:50 by Daniel Hope

According to reports from Claudio Raimondi to " Sport Mediaset " would be very hot hours for the future of Ozan Kabak . The 15 million euro clause of the young Turkish defender, which Milan is willing to pay, will expire on Sunday, so its final decision is expected by that day. The Rossoneri management is positive in this regard and awaits only the decisive communication from the boy's entourage.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

According to reports from Claudio Raimondi to " Sport Mediaset " would be very hot hours for the future of Ozan Kabak . The 15 million euro clause of the young Turkish defender, which Milan is willing to pay, will expire on Sunday, so its final decision is expected by that day. The Rossoneri management is positive in this regard and awaits only the decisive communication from the boy's entourage.

It was supposed to be Wednesday 2 days ago. :lol:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
No, they play 4-2-3-1

didn't know that they switched it, i know that they used 4312 last season and at the beginning of this season.

in that case, it could be possible. :o

but fekir will be interesting to many clubs so it will be hard to beat rivals.

kabak we can #nextweek :proud:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

From what i read from turkish, german, budesliga fans, old players they all rate him very high.. for 15 m thats a steal

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
would suck to miss out on Diawara and in the end not being able to get Torreira

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah what a masterpiece of journalism. The clause expires on Sunday, so the final decision is to be expected by Sunday.

Mind blowing.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Yeah what a masterpiece of journalism. The clause expires on Sunday, so the final decision is to be expected by Sunday.

Mind blowing.

But Milan’s confident...

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Milan are ready to make an offer for Lucas Torreira. Rossoneri want him on loan for €7m with an obligation to buy for €30m.

[Mediaset]

However, BBC Sport's David Ornstein reports: "Although Milan admire him, he is not a focus of their attention. The Rossoneri know the asking price would be prohibitive and they have other targets."

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Ozan Kabak is on his way to Bayern Munich after his agent's meeting with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Hasan Salihamidzic, claims @TRTSpor

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
And now prepare ourselfs for Lovren rumors once again. :o

Too bad. Kabak was the perfect cheap CB option.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan are ready to make an offer for Lucas Torreira. Rossoneri want him on loan for €7m with an obligation to buy for €30m.

[Mediaset]

However, BBC Sport's David Ornstein reports: "Although Milan admire him, he is not a focus of their attention. The Rossoneri know the asking price would be prohibitive and they have other targets."

Torreira is not priority?

Who is then

Status
Not open for further replies.