Does Milan fans are Racist?

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
I think No. AC Milan fans are one of the best fans all over the world.
They're not like Real or PSV Eindhoven fans.
The Real Fans in every game have their racist flag.
What you think.

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
check out:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/viewtopic.php?t=2879&start=30

&

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/vie...start=15&sid=3ca87f3245ab5fd150ee36e60d4a6232

But the racism has got nothing to do with Milan.Club hasn't advised anyone to so the fucking racism.

A Brit is abusing Germans and Italians
In the other thread
Croations vs Communists
all i have to say is:
Time to take action <not against me for pointing it>
but for admin<who r involved themselves in one of threads>

A question for those who banned me for defending my country against a barbarian Brit.What for the admin Scharatz now?????
You may ban me again but again that will be another proof for the racism going on here.

ADMIN:don't mind my words because its reality and reality bites and is tough to digest.

looking for Baning some members
my suggestions:scharatz,taulant,shevacro,velez mostar and a warning perhaps for others doing the same offence.
But my own ban may be on cards since i have delivered some truth once again. :D :D :D :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course you find racists everywhere in society, also in football stadiums, also among Milan fans. They are a minority but that doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye. Better be aware + alert....

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
redondo said:

A question for those who banned me for defending my country against a barbarian Brit.What for the admin Scharatz now?????
You may ban me again but again that will be another proof for the racism going on here.

ADMIN:don't mind my words because its reality and reality bites and is tough to digest.

my suggestions:scharatz,taulant,shevacro,velez mostar and a warning perhaps for others doing the same offence.
But my own ban may be on cards since i have delivered some truth once again. :D :D :D :D

what the hell you on about!? i'm abusing germans and italians? and who banned you for "defending my country against a barbarian brit"? and what brit was that?

you were banned last time, by david and not me, because you insulted pretty much every single member in this forum, including the admin, and broke every possible rule that could have been broken. you then said you were banned because david's "english friend", that being me i suppose, didn't like you because where you come from :conf: i don't even know where you're from and i don't care. and if you're so proud of it, why did you write you're from argentina :rolleyes:

you're the last person on these forums who has a right to complain and to suggest other members to be banned, redondo. you were by far the worst member we had and you got banned once already. you were allowed to re-join the forum on the grounds of your promise that you'll behave, which you have so far and all i can do is ask you to continue like that.

and don't you EVER call me a racist again :mad:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Redondo what you're saying is completely irrelevant to the topic, those two topics have nothing to do with racism!! There were arguments about somethings that happend in the past and we tried our best to stop them ...
You probably should explain to yourself what racism is, compare it to the two topics that you have posted the links for and then see how irrelevant what you said was :o

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Redondo is in the town once again.Mr Juan "Redondo" have you forgot all the promises you made here.I thought you have grown up but i was wrong.Don't try to raise a stink per login.

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Redondo you think you're so wide. I was warned by shartcz.
But till that I started to respect the Rules and never write something wrong.
We're talking bout fan racism and I don't know what a hell you talking about.

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Erm..no Milan fans aren't racist from what i've seen..perhaps there are a few of them..but i can't say for sure..i'm quite certain though that every team has its racist band of fans...

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
i'll try to give some insight on topic:

the organized supporter phenomenon in italian football dates back to the very late sixities to develop greatly during the seventies, a period during which our society got more and more politcs oriented.

hystorically milan supporters belonged to the proletarian left-wing area; even our ancient nickname 'casciavit', which in milanese dialect defines the screwdriver, refers to people destined to work in factories, as opposed to the originally right-winged interisti 'bauscia' (litterally: it's the saliva coming out of one's mouth and in milanese slang defines big-headed people who adore the sound of their own voices, in particular the new rich belonging to the then emerging middle-class, self-made people who had made it big starting little but successful businesses), is indication of such origins, as well as the name chosen by the groups: for example 'brigate rossonere' seems a clear hint to the extraparliamentary + terroristic group called 'brigate rosse'.

thereafter, understandably, it would have been hardly impossible to find racist groups within milan supporting world, considering that racism -being an extreme of nationalism- has never been an issue belonging to left wing.

of course, nowadays such political distinctions between the supporters make little or no sense at all, but i believe the roots of milan tifo have played a significant role in this wide absence of racism.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
We really can't know wether there are racist in the Tifosi or not, but it's true that some clubs as Lazio have some racists...They do have the eagle from WW2 on their shirts and their club's name is SS Lazio, and from what Ive heard there were heavy support to the nazi's during the WW2 from that province...Maybe there is something wrong with that club? :D

And I, Sheva_CRO. makaveli, Taulant and several others were discussing things, neither of it was racism, or was it? :tongue: [/b]

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Be racist is not see what u have... a culture... everyone has a culture... and if you don't like a culture of someone... only take it with respect... and don't give a talk about it... humans... are racist since they born... everything that you don't like is a thing that is going to be dismissed of your life... can be a food can be a thing can be a person... so there are different levels of racism... and the one we only see is racism from people to people... we all are racist in one way or another... the thing is be it without hurt people... Milan's tifosi never hurt people for being of any culture or age or religion... look only at this forum... Have you see the amount of people of different cultures being together without any problems(with exceptions)... well take a look at this quiz... and you will find some questions that are going to think about I mean...

http://www.sacwriters.com/quizzes/racist.htm

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
ok first of all the discussion thread was already in wrong grammar, it should have been " Are milan fans racist?"...
second, racism exists no matter where u are, when is it, or who u r... it doesn't really matter as long as they dont make social clash, i was watching espn and they were discussing about NFL coaches and they were saying about black coaches and white coaches, they said it is a good progress to have more black coaches nowadays... it is in espn people, i dont care how many black coaches are there, they r coaches and there r reasons to hire them (they did a good job in the previous job)... the point is they are coaches, the same like any other coaches...
the same thing goes to black people trashing white ppl in most of their comic stands, funny..yeah, but it is still the racism, they just make it funny
well, ppl are different and have their own identities, as long as they live in respect to each other, i dont give a damn on it....

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
redondo said:
check out:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/viewtopic.php?t=2879&start=30

&

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/vie...start=15&sid=3ca87f3245ab5fd150ee36e60d4a6232

But the racism has got nothing to do with Milan.Club hasn't advised anyone to so the fucking racism.

In the other thread
Croations vs Communists
all i have to say is:
Time to take action <not against me for pointing it>
but for admin<who r involved themselves in one of threads>

hahaha, don't make us laugh this much kiddo

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan fans are no racist like SS Lazios with their Nazi stuff and back in time they made racist Booooos against black players from opponent teams like Vieira from Arsenal... pls correct if im wrong... the Ultras this group made soccer fans look bad or racist... and the CLub has to pay for their stupid behaviour, are any from u racist in this forum??? Milan fans dont throw bananas on the pitch or like fans who make special flags and stuff to insult the opponents players... in Spain, Real was the guest, against Beckham they called him the "Gay Spice"... Racism dont belong in a stadium not to say it belongs anywhere but sometimes people have a prejudice because of race, religion or whatever...

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm sorry if Sheva_CRO understanded me wrong.

sboudefar

Primavera
Reaction score
i don't think those milan fan are racict!!
am an algerian and i have milan in my heart since iam 5years :)
my dream is to see milan in sansiro!!!
my favorite players are:sheva-sandro-paolo-rui-pippo-pirlo-gennaro-simic!

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's in Championship Manager.
YEAH LET"S KICK OUUUUT.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
IMO racism should not have anything to do with football and his supporters...
and those stupid chorus of "booooooooooooooh" you can hear in many stadiums should not be related with racism but with stupidity of their "singers".

Anyway, it's partly true (as unrossonero said) that in Italy supporters groups were born and grew up in the seventies and generally when you had two team in the same town you were requested (and allowed) to choose either the team or the politic position.
That's why (generally) Milan supporters are "left side" and Inter supporters are "right side" and racist.

Same here in Rome, where A.S. Roma has "left side" supporters and S.S. Lazio has "right side" and racist supporters.

But nowadays one cannot claim ALL INTER AND LAZIO SUPPORTERS are racist... it's not TRUE!

By the way.... S.S. Lazio means only "Società Sportiva" Lazio

where Società = Society
and Sportiva = Sport :o

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
29151906-ce3f-018D00D8-.jpg

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
mellanie said:
That's why (generally) Milan supporters are "left side" and Inter supporters are "right side" and racist.

Same here in Rome, where A.S. Roma has "left side" supporters and S.S. Lazio has "right side" and racist supporters.

But nowadays one cannot claim ALL INTER AND LAZIO SUPPORTERS are racist... it's not TRUE!
Someone on the previous page mentioned lazio having the eagle as WW2 symbol which is absolutely ridiculous!
I'm the last one to defend the biancocelesti but they were founded somewhat 40 years before it...
The eagle has been a symbol of Romanità for thousands of years.Legions carrying it with them when conquering europe for instance.
There are Ultrà groups from almost every team tending to be right winged or left and they can be found even in the same Curva.Sadly enough Roma can't be excluded here."Roma Boys" or "Opposta Fazione"...?!?
Exeptions of "left winged" Curve are Livorno or Atalanta as far as i know.

Fascism sucks! I fully agree with "K-J" on that issue...

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Isn't it about racism? Fascism is a whole different issue..for which there are political reasons...

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Football is a sport and a sport make people healthy, physically and mentally...

But racism is a fucking disease... i hate racism... and i'm thanking God that milanisti is not like that... well, as far as i know... and i hope this is true.

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Racism is not a football problem, it´s a problem in society and football is just a big stage where people go and vent those opinions while hoping they are not caught. If we can teach young kids not to be racist, then this is going to help in genrations to come."
(Les Ferdinand)

Schedule