AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
working for emirates ???

cool wallpapers!! :)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My Boateng jersey with Prince on the back just arrived today. Still upset that the US store doesn't have the patches available, but at least the authentic numbering was available from the start, unlike last year were I got generic numbering for my Pato jersey.

So I am now up to three with my uncustomized 09/10 home jersey, Pato 10/11 jersey, and my Prince 11/12 home jersey.

Damn, our shirts this year are just terrible compared to what we've had in the past (and, fwiw, I don't even consider the last two editions to have been great by any means)... Seeing them next to the last two makes it just look terrible, though.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i find larger stripes more classy.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
+1. We had an exemplary design last season. Which would have looked even more awesome with the Scudetto patch - should have just continued with it.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
I dont know guys the smaller stripes are growing on me. They look good. Better than last seasons jerseys imo

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I dont know guys the smaller stripes are growing on me. They look good. Better than last seasons jerseys imo

Last seasons jerseys were just the sizz :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

prefer them over the new ones but the new ones are ok

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Hmmmm I dont know now lol. Been looking at both my jerseys for a while and thinking which ones nicer

1299_milan-home-jersey-2011-12_01_l.jpg

4691938834_10bd124101.jpg

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i reckon these two jerseys shoulda came out at opposite times...

Mr Happy Stripes last season
and
Mr Bold Stripes this season

the 10/11 kit shorts would always be white because of jizz

scuddeto on old kit is EPIC

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
+1. We had an exemplary design last season. Which would have looked even more awesome with the Scudetto patch - should have just continued with it.
I don't think any manjor jersey manufacturer (adidas, nike, reebok, umbro, kappa, lotto etc) will continue using previous season's jersey on the next season because it will simply mean losing the income from jersey sales. How Real Madrid greatly profited from sales of Beckham and C.Ronaldo jersey will definitely be the business model dreamed of by those manufacturers. They even produced 're-issued' jerseys to milk the buyers and collectors.

Milan only issued totally identical jersey in season 00/01 and 01/02 and even back then I found it hard to explain. In season 87/88 - 89/90 (Kappa - Mediolanum) and 90/91 - 91/92 (adidas - Mediolanum) our jerseys are basically the same design, the differences are just the just the patches.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I don't think any manjor jersey manufacturer (adidas, nike, reebok, umbro, kappa, lotto etc) will continue using previous season's jersey on the next season because it will simply mean losing the income from jersey sales. How Real Madrid greatly profited from sales of Beckham and C.Ronaldo jersey will definitely be the business model dreamed of by those manufacturers. They even produced 're-issued' jerseys to milk the buyers and collectors.

Milan only issued totally identical jersey in season 00/01 and 01/02 and even back then I found it hard to explain. In season 87/88 - 89/90 (Kappa - Mediolanum) and 90/91 - 91/92 (adidas - Mediolanum) our jerseys are basically the same design, the differences are just the just the patches.

All true - I was merely hoping that we could have had that template this year.

In EPL until a few years back, they weren't so particular about a fresh away jersey every season, and sometimes even home. But that was before Adidas/Nike took over the EPL as well.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Anyone who bought the new home kit:
Are the Sleeves longer than last years? In the pics of people wearing it, they seem long..... Btw, I am talking about the replica, not the Techfit.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
NIiiice, mines very similar except for I have a few more older shirts where you have a few more newer ones... The older ones are so pricey though and then I feel bad wearing them to play in.
I also have very all ones but the picture is not to long to see it cause are at the other edge of my bed... I love my Lotto jerseys, they are so retro! :p

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
I also have very all ones but the picture is not to long to see it cause are at the other edge of my bed... I love my Lotto jerseys, they are so retro! :p

hehe I wasn't trying to compete mate and even so you win hands down, I definitely prefer the lotto and kappa ones to almost any of the Adidas ones (except the centenary with the thin stripes that is used by Milan glorie).

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
hehe I wasn't trying to compete mate and even so you win hands down, I definitely prefer the lotto and kappa ones to almost any of the Adidas ones (except the centenary with the thin stripes that is used by Milan glorie).
LOL me neither was just a comment cause that's an old picture and I took it very fast cause I was leaving my country to move to Spain and wanted to have that pic but I didn't manage to capture them all :(

I only want 2 jerseys that I didn't reach to get, the yellow one (Lotto) and the grey one (Adidas Meriva)... 2 unique pieces from the old school fashion of AC Milan! :proud:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Really nice collection. Share with us the complete list will you? :)
One jersey that is sorely missing from my collection is the Adidas-Medilolanum reissue edition of the 90/91 Home jersey. Had it once but then had to retire it since Franco Baresi signed it :D Been trying hard to find it but not much luck....

Here is it, training jerseys and other small stuff (dvds, badges, scarfs, etc) are missing from there but someday I will update that sheet with all that stuff :p

My almost complete AC Milan stuff collection

Let me know if the link opens properly!

Note: yellow means a defect!

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Here is it, training jerseys and other small stuff (dvds, badges, scarfs, etc) are missing from there but someday I will update that sheet with all that stuff :p

My almost complete AC Milan stuff collection

Let me know if the link opens properly!

Note: yellow means a defect!

Link doesn't work, but from the other photos your collection is awesome! :thumbsup:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
why do you have doubles though... do you work for Milan Megastore...

and i thought i was epic owning 10/11 home and gonna buy 11/12 away

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why do you have doubles though... do you work for Milan Megastore...

and i thought i was epic owning 10/11 home and gonna buy 11/12 away
LOL... No, I don't... one has Kaká's name and number and the other is just plain... I'm not to much into numbered jerseys but it was a gift so I couldn't say NO :p

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
oh ok

so umm, do you get 1 kit for each season... or all 3 for every season

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What my finances allow :cry:
And what do you do for living that allow you to accumulate that much jersey? :D :D

Do you also collect Player Issue jersey (Equipment, ClimaCool, Formotion, TechFit)?

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And what do you do for living that allow you to accumulate that much jersey? :D :D

Do you also collect Player Issue jersey (Equipment, ClimaCool, Formotion, TechFit)?
When I was young my dad helped me to buy many stuff, but since 3 years ago I've got graduated from college (electronic engineer) and I have to take care of my self :p

Now I'm living in Spain very far from my home country and family that are in Venezuela, it's cheaper for me to get Milan's stuff but I have to pay them all so that's why I could get everything I wanted last season... I don't like TechFit at all, I only get the standard ClimaCool/Formotion things...

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
study hard in year 12

fuck bitches (as in, stuff em... not screw em) get money

buy milan jerseys

propose to milan store worker

get free milan jerseys

retire

Got my life planned... winning

fazrulx2n