World Cup General Discussion Thread

Which "dark horse" NT do you think will go furthest ?

• Total voters

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Damn didn’t watch a single match today.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
EPO, blood doping

I went back and checked. Everything I said was correct
Davids and Guardiola tested +ve for Nandrolone (to be fair, a Soyboy like Pep needed it :o )
And ZZ had extremely high creatine.

And yeah the whole JuBe team was doped up on EPO
I think some of our Ladri supporting mods still take it before posting :proud:

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isn't everybody doping in football?

When was the last time anybody was even caught.

Yeah, but there doping and then there's Russian doping and Russian doping at their own games. (as you can see from the numbers)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
What is the official anti-doping policy on blood boys? Is there any chance that Andre Silva will be banned for being Ronaldo's bitch?

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is the official anti-doping policy on blood boys? Is there any chance that Andre Silva will be banned for being Ronaldo's bitch?

Is Ronaldo running on Dre donated blood?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Ronaldo pushing that shite team above and beyond. Messi appears to be a typical south american world class talent, stops trying once he hits 30.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
There's no doping in football. I'm going to continue to live in that world. :D:(

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I am perfectly aware of why Germany lost. Guess what - winning a few months out of years worth of war is irrelevant when you yourself get trashed the following years :lol:

That's true, Germany lost due to Russia having far more manpower, production capabilities, lend and lease shipments by the US and crucially during the war their leadership gained experience and started to recover more and more from the great purges.

But now - as an unwise man once said - back to football.

You just put in a nutshell what you read in those cheap articles published on the internet. I'm talking about trustworthy sources. Do some deeper research and you will find a lot more than just 'Russians found confidence again and were able to fight back'. It almost sounds like a bad Hollywood blockbuster.

Truth is -you can look it up everywhere- that the Nazi's invaded Russia and advanced till Moscow like a knife that goes through butter. From then on, Hitler made a LOT of crucial and tactical mistakes, (like for example taking decisions on his own, instead of listerning to his commanders in charge, or trying to advance in the cold winter in Russia with soldiers only equipped with summer clothes and broken weapons) because he thought he knew best (as arrogant as he was), which is the only reason for his own defeat in the East.

Okay, now back to football

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You just put in a nutshell what you read in those cheap articles published on the internet. I'm talking about trustworthy sources. Do some deeper research and you will find a lot more than just 'Russians found confidence again and were able to fight back'. It almost sounds like a bad Hollywood blockbuster.

Truth is -you can look it up everywhere- that the Nazi's invaded Russia and advanced till Moscow like a knife that goes through butter. From then on, Hitler made a LOT of crucial and tactical mistakes, (like for example taking decisions on his own, instead of listerning to his commanders in charge, or trying to advance in the cold winter in Russia with soldiers only equipped with summer clothes and broken weapons) because he thought he knew best (as arrogant as he was), which is the only reason for his own defeat in the East.

Nothing you have added is new...everything you have said had already been addressed. Instead of accusing of others of not having “good sources”, perhaps you should address their argument and why it’s wrong instead.

You just put in a nutshell what you read in those cheap articles published on the internet. I'm talking about trustworthy sources.
Truth is -you can look it up everywhere- that the Nazi's invaded Russia and advanced till Moscow like a knife that goes through butter.

So...is it everywhere or only in"trustworthy sources"?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Did the nazis then destroy Russia (as you said earlier) or were they defeated? And was it only because of Hitler decisions only or for multiple reasons (as you said earlier)?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is this the World Cup discussion thread or World War discussion thread? I'm not sure

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Guardiola I think had nandrolone...and Juventus players had...I don't remember too much creatine or something...I think Edgar Davids had a lot of nandrolone and ZZ had too much creatine....I could be completely talking shit here

For the record, creatine is not an issue in terms of doping. You'd have to be crazy as an athlete not to supplement creatine but don't expect any sorts of effects that you'd get from EPO, testosterone, tren, HGH or comparable things.

You have absolutely no idea of my knowledge on this subject or my sources.

"Because he thought he knew best(as arrogant as he was)" would be a very fitting description of you :lol:

Is this the World Cup discussion thread or World War discussion thread? I'm not sure

Those two things go hand in hand.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
-messi having an existential crisis watched by 7.6 billion people
-german NT brought to you by erdogan's all-stars
-cristiano ronaldo has received a stigmata in the form of a goatee

already success :thumbsup:
OZojaAw.png

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Success would've been Iran and Saudi Arabia in the same group.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

OZojaAw.png

no mention of russian doping allegations?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

the distance ran stats? molto interessante...
hopefully the russians hired some spanish doctors so the doping will be successfully hidden :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

OZojaAw.png

Fantastic world cup indeed. Anyone taking bets on what color he'll dye his hair color post world cup exit?

You'd be running more too if sudden death via nerve agent poisoning was on the menu :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Independent have since reported that the Argentina team gathered for a BBQ after their first group game, but Messi decided to give it a miss.
"He is very bad. He almost does not talk,"
Instead of joining his team-mates and relaxing post match, he allegedly sat alone in the room he shares with Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Must be very pleasant for Aguero to share a room with Rainman

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
This guy has said everything I've posted about Messi

He is definitely NOT the same guy in an Argentina jersey.
special shout out to my boy R9 :cool::thumbsup:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
The Independent have since reported that the Argentina team gathered for a BBQ after their first group game, but Messi decided to give it a miss.
"He is very bad. He almost does not talk,"
Instead of joining his team-mates and relaxing post match, he allegedly sat alone in the room he shares with Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero.

Sometimes I wonder if Messi is autistic, or just extremely introverted

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Worst Fantasy ever.
Only one hour between the end of 1st round and beginning of the 2nd.
Also I didn't bother reading the rules or checking out probable lineups or injury news. And the subs I made was for wrong round so I ended up missing Carvajal's 6 points.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
England is 5-0 WTF

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
So ... ARG, GER, BRA, FRA all just shithouse to play-offs?