A.C. Milan's Stadium attendance

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Why is Milan's attendance so low compared to Inter Milan ???

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Because merda has been winning the last 4 years and we haven't.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Yep i know, and are current treble winners :D

But... We have 80.000 capacity stadium and we use at avarage 40.000 :(

Very very sad still though :(

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
the san siro is an iconic stadium but frankly it is run down dump when compared to stadiums like the emirates. so most people prefer to watch the less important matches at home but when a big team does come we get 70,000+

inter are coming off their best season ever so its no surprise that they have a higher attendance.

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
i love san siro, but i think we need to either uppgrade or build a new stadium to be able to compete with barca, manu etc

udinese is building a new stadium. juventus new stadium is almost finished, palermo is most likely building a new and maybe even fiorentina.

aztattooedsean

Primavera
Reaction score
i love san siro, but i think we need to either uppgrade or build a new stadium to be able to compete with barca, manu etc

udinese is building a new stadium. juventus new stadium is almost finished, palermo is most likely building a new and maybe even fiorentina.

I knew of Juventus new stadium but I didn't know about the others. It is due time for so many new Italian stadiums to really compete with all the revenue that new stadiums around Europe help bring in.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Irwin, Batistuta, Giggs, Hagi,
Id like if they re-developed the san siro instead of a new stadium,maybe lose the upper tears,decrease the capacity to 70,00?. Let Inter move out and build their own. Some of the grounds in Italy are shocking though,cant blame the locals not turning out in massive numbers.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I would love to see Inter get the hell out of San Siro...

And we would highly upgrade the Stadium New Seats (With Modern Comfort), Cheaper inside, more security, have the stands more with the pitch, Everything in Milan Colors, Change the Inter Changing room to a one Big Changing Room for Milan, Change San Siro With the Modern Look, and delete every single Inter Parts of the Stadium.

Just Work on the stadium and outside, to get even more security there...

So People on all age can can come to games like in England, spain, Germany... (More Kids included)

And Fuck i really hate the fact the Stadium is in name of Inter Legend !!! Guiseppe Meazza !!!
I don't care he supported us and he played for 2 years or so...

Than we can change it in Gianni Rivera or Van Basten, Or PAOLO MALDINI no, no thats maybe too much but !!!

Damn i want Inter Out !

Milan and Inter, is like Two and a Half man !!!

We are Charlie, They are Alan. We are older, they are younger, we are more successful, They live in our Ground/Home

Now it's like we are drunk or something, and Inter get's laid in first time in years :D

Last edited:

aztattooedsean

Primavera
Reaction score

We are Charlie, They are Alan. We are older, they are younger, we are more successful, They live in our Ground/Home

Now it's like we are drunk or something, and Inter get's laid in first time in years :D

Two and a half men is seen in Iceland!:eek: It is so funny to think of shows getting put on tv all around the world especially when they sometimes change the language to the natural language of that particular country.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
We don't change the language, that's lame... We just have icelandic Text. ;)

Though we understand the english completely :D

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
milan and inter are just frontin, neither will leave the san siro.

it would cost a few hundred mil so both clubs are engaged in the gayest stand off, waithing, hoping the other club will get pissed and just leave.

the local council will not provide much help because they would lose the millions from the rent we pay every year.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The state of these stadiums and of Italian football in general is a direct reflection of the Italy's horrible economy.

BillyC

Primavera
Reaction score
In terms of improving the health of Serie A Germany should be the role model , not England.
I know that the fat dudes in italian footy looking at Premier Leauge with envy but PLEASE, dont walk down that road!

aztattooedsean

Primavera
Reaction score
In terms of improving the health of Serie A Germany should be the role model , not England.
I know that the fat dudes in italian footy looking at Premier Leauge with envy but PLEASE, dont walk down that road!

The Bundesliga has huge crowds, great atmosphere,etc. I agree that should be the role model.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Maldini, Van Basten, Lionel Messi, Pato, Nesta, Van Nistelrooy.
When is Inter Merda moving out from the San Siro? They dont deserve to play there.

Reaction score
I

I love this comment, :thumbsup:

Schedule