Moussa Sissoko

2pac

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Moussa Sissoko's agent claims interest in his client is mounting steadily ahead of the summer transfer window, with clubs across Europe set to swoop.

The highly-rated midfielder is currently on the books of French outfit Toulouse, but could find himself heading for pastures new at the end of the season.

Italy would appear to be his most likely destination, with top sides from Serie A having already sounded out a move.

It is, however, possible that he could end up in any of the continent's major leagues, with teams from England, Spain and Germany also believed to be in the hunt for his signature.

"I can confirm that Roma are interested in the player, although they made contact through an intermediary and not directly," Sissoko's representative Bakary Sanogo told calciomercato.com.

Interesting

"I know there are two other Italian clubs, Juventus and AC Milan, following Moussa.

"He is also wanted in Spain, England and Germany and we have received interesting offers.

"Italy would obviously be a welcome destination, provided that he can find a big club.

"There is every chance he will leave this summer because his contract will expire in 2013 and it is not in the best interest of Toulouse to lose him on a free transfer.

"A contract extension? We have not heard anything, but it is likely that there will soon be a meeting with the leaders of his current club."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11854/7637088/Serious-interest-in-Sissoko

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Would love to get him.

He's my diamond in midfield for Napoli on FIFA 12 on iPhone. :D

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
"There is every chance he will leave this summer because his contract will expire in 2013 and it is not in the best interest of Toulouse to lose him on a free transfer.

:g: : "Go to hell."

Schedule