Ante Rebic Thread

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
You made me search for "Suso" and your user name.

You believed in Giampaolo's 4-3-Suso-2. :lol:

Complete misconstrual but whatever, I don’t care.
My point exactly anyway, the importance given to Suso (because of his individual moments) belied his actual net negative effect on the team
Maybe only omniscient fans like yourself could see it all along

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
He also seems like a big game player for us. Scored against Inter and then Juve. Both goals where he got into the right position, both games played well as if it were a normal game. No surprise given he played in a WC final though I guess. Also had a great cup win in Germany for Frankfurt that he carried.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So if we want to get him on a not completely crazy fee we have to hope Silva has a good spring.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So if we want to get him on a not completely crazy fee we have to hope Silva has a good spring.

In other words, our only hope is that Rebic pulls a Bacca on Frankfurt. "Milan or nothing".

My point exactly anyway, the importance given to Suso (because of his individual moments) belied his actual net negative effect on the team

We all had big hopes for Suso at some point(well everyone except albmovi, who hoped Suso would fail out of spite for the Niang sale).

But c'mon.....Suso as trequartista of a diamond midfield.

Suso didn't deceit. He too became a victim of Giampaolo's delusions.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Exactly, but there is a reason why he plays Serie A and someone like Mastour doesn‘t. You‘d agree that this reason is in his head not in his legs, no?

Mesbah also played in serie a and we all know how awful he was.

Rebic is levels above borini. Dont disrespect him like that.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Andre Silva was much worse though

Borini is a cheap, decent player meant for a mid-table club. He'll do well at Verona (actually already doing)

No he wasn’t. Didn’t even get half the minutes borini got

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
giphy.gif

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Maldini and Boban struck gold here

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
How the hell did Maldini and Boban persuade frankfurt eintracht to loan their star player to us and take a shit player in return? Great job M & B!!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
+5m added to his price :(

I really hope they at least some sort of agreement or that Rebic will push for the transfer.

I guess this is why they're already talking of buying him and not waiting until the end of the loan.

He's a very unusual player... physically strong, looking very sloppy at times, but very technical at the same time. I think it's one of the reasons opponents find it hard to play against him.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score

Not omniscient, but I’ve been saying exactly that for 3 seasons. Great to see others realizing it as well, and even more so the team playing well-ish again.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Officially?

What contract he's on?

Officially? Of course not.

It's a 2 year dry loan, but Frankfurt are open to selling him.

All these Nocegoals must be adding a lot of millions to the price.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
That was great team play from all of our guys. Samu with a smart reaction to start running, Paqueta with an unexpected great pass

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Does anyone have a gif or video on Rebic hugging the referee? I laughed my ass off

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have a gif or video on Rebic hugging the referee? I laughed my ass off
That was funny, but I hope after the game he bear hugged him and threw him to the ground.