Videogames Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
the 5970 will come in handy now:D

I had to google it cause i wasn't sure what were you referring to. Omg that video card cost as much as my whole pc :eek:

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I had to google it cause i wasn't sure what were you referring to. Omg that video card cost as much as my whole pc :eek:

And he bought 2 of them :eek:

I bought an Asus G72 for 1100 dollars and it runs all games nicely, but it will get low fps if I raise everything to the max in demanding games like Batman Arkham Asylum.

If StarCraft II is available for pre-order on steam, I will get it there :star:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo

And he bought 2 of them :eek:

I bought an Asus G72 for 1100 dollars and it runs all games nicely, but it will get low fps if I raise everything to the max in demanding games like Batman Arkham Asylum.

If StarCraft II is available for pre-order on steam, I will get it there :star:

Hey My father was generous with the cash because i am guaranteed to earn more than he has ever. ( College IIT)
You should upgrade it soon you know ,
if you want to play Force Unleashes II and Batman AA II

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I am pretty sure it will run Batman II without a problem.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am pretty sure it will run Batman II without a problem.

Good for you.:)

Because , nobody would want to miss out on it.
I would but it on the play station though.
I keep the PC only for the FPS's.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
It works well on the PC if you get a gamepad. I bought the Xbox 360 controller with a PC adapter. Racing games and some action ones are much easier with it.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It works well on the PC if you get a gamepad. I bought the Xbox 360 controller with a PC adapter. Racing games and some action ones are much easier with it.

Enjoyed Racing more on the keypad.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hey My father was generous with the cash because i am guaranteed to earn more than he has ever. ( College IIT)
You should upgrade it soon you know ,
if you want to play Force Unleashes II and Batman AA II

You dont actually need that video card for games.I can play all the top games on my pc on high detail .

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You dont actually need that video card for games.I can play all the top games on my pc on high detail .

I bought two because i wanted to play Crysis and Crysis 2 on max.
Plus , its for the future , nice investment for the next 4 years or so.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I dont play any other game them football manager when i have the time,but i really hope they bring this to PC.The game looks amazing !

But well ,this summer Starcraft 2 is going to hit it off finally ..so i wont really mind if this is not brought to PC.Would be a shame though .

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Although i heard Red Dead Redemption is very good and addictive. It's graphics really need an overhaul for it to be truely considered one of the greats of it's time.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Although i heard Red Dead Redemption is very good and addictive. It's graphics really need an overhaul for it to be truely considered one of the greats of it's time.

What overhaul?The game looks really good!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What overhaul?The game looks really good!

It looks horrific compared to some other games.

Also, i decided to play through Lost Odyssey again. It's so damn good i forgot how good it was when i stopped playing last time.

The dreams in it are so sad though, made me sad. Although im not sure if that is being extremely good writing, or me being a weird emotional bastard.(im not Emo btw)

Also, it's made by Hironobu Sakaguchi. The creator of Final Fantasy. That's always a plus.:o

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
just started playing PES 2010 online on PS3 (i know im a little late), is any one of you guys on there? im fucking sick of playing against retards who only use real merda and farca, and that makes up 90% of the people on there.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Yeah, just got me beauty sleep :) anyway, for those of you deeply crazy about the Nintendo 3DS as I am there's likely going to be some neeew info coming out from today in CES '11 in Vegas I think so that's worthy of some major attention..maybe Capcom may even have some rep talk an itty bit about Resident Evil Revelations though I doubt that because it's basically hardware and stuff, maybe just a couple developers or frontmen from the major publishers..but whichever way there's likely gonna be some interesting shizzle getting out to the public livewire.......oh, and I read about iPad 2 rumours somewhere too, let's see what the SV guys have for us gamers in place of handy crack pipes (ok that's Alan's line I know but can't I share in it?). :D:D:D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

It's like torture :D

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
I just downloaded Streets of Rage II on wii (wii is crap, just started to play it again the controllers have dust on them its been that long) but yeah Streets of Rage is awesome

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Anyone gotta Dreamcast? :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Anyone tried Gameloft's Vampire Romance for the Java platform on mobiles? I've been playing it on my 5230 all morning..it's pretty neat..only thing is the plot reads like some prom queen diary or something. For a java title the gameplay's totally awesome though, typical of GL..as are the lame game titles too. :)

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
i'm back playing call of duty 2, it's been a while since last time i played it. of course i mean multiplayer online with my buddies. it's old game but evergreen :star:
btw cod4 is my best game ever on pc, mp. ppl from europe (due to latency) feel free to add me on xfire: zaronja

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
add me on xbox 360 gamertag inbcwetrust- currently playing lots of nba 2k11 + fifa 11 + nhl 10 and psp games like gta vice city stories

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's an old game but evergreen :star:

The exact point I's trying to make about JB007: Nightfire yesternight..still actively discussed on web boards globally since '02..has to be on my best three FPS games list.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I'm playing Mafia II atm. Great depth story!

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I'm playing Mafia II atm. Great depth story!

I didn't like it so much. It is a 30 dollars game, not a 60 one :head:

Dead Space 2 is a lot of fun. First one was scarier and might be better, but I can't say anything bad about the second.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I didn't like it so much. It is a 30 dollars game, not a 60 one :head:

Dead Space 2 is a lot of fun. First one was scarier and might be better, but I can't say anything bad about the second.

Dead Space 2? Never hdard about it. What genre?

I finished with Mafia II. Right i'm gonna buy FIFA 2011. Anyone play it atm?

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Horror/action 3rd person shooter. Very well done, at that.