Week 3: AC Milan (0) vs (1) Juventus - Sat 20/09/2014 - 20:45 CET

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Welcome back Agent Max. but 3 points are ours. And btw fck ladri & co.

tumblr_mu3fcaOJg51r7xliwo2_400.gif
VS
tumblr_m1bijgubla1qfvcb1o1_500.gif

FORZA PIPPOOOOO & MILANNNNNNNN

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
best thing that could happen was a bonera red card

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
we're gonna win this and we're gonna win 19th scudetto

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Allegri is going to get trolled

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Set pieces & dealing with crosses were BIG BIG problems in the previous match. We have to fix it against ladri

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
super pippo - rino - kaka' - ancelotti - rui costa - van bommel - maldini
lopez
abate-alex-zapata-des
ndj-muntari
menez-honda-ses
nino

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Lopez
Abate-Alex-Rami-DS
VG-NDJ-Jack
Honda-Menez-SES

Torres from the bench.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I think allegri is a decent coach

But i remember his record vs top teams..

If you could call us one atm :)

Last season we played great against them with Taarabt killing it, but somehow lost 2-0.

Win plz

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Got respect for Allegri, but loyalty lies with Milan. It will be a very tough game but always Forza Milan. Considering that the first two games were 3-2 and 5-4, final result of this one will be 4-3 :D.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
vind eller forsvind!

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
Allegri is a good coach and juve is dangerous but FUCK THEM

DESTROY THOSE FUCKERS

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Allegro isn't that shit, yeah he is mediocre, but definitely not shit. Tactical he is very good. With good team he can do positive things.

It will be hard for a wide open pippo Milan against a defensive sound allegro juve.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose....we are not that good, attacking very good, but in defence we are horrible.

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lets park the bus and launching super fast counter attack, SES and Menez will play and very suitable with this tactic

2-1, Milan will win

RossoneriTifosi

Beginner
Reaction score
Lopez
Abate-Alex-Zapata-Des
Jack-De Jong-Muntari
Honda-Menez-SeS
I dont know whether Giaco will be ready for the hcm/vcm but poli hasnt done much, in the last 2 games.
even though im excited to see torres start soon, Menez and Honda is on fire Atm and should also start against Juve.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Lopez
Abate-Alex-Zapata-Des
Jack-De Jong-Muntari
Honda-Menez-SeS
I dont know whether Giaco will be ready for the hcm/vcm but poli hasnt done much, in the last 2 games.
even though im excited to see torres start soon, Menez and Honda is on fire Atm and should also start against Juve.

sky said it will be hard for lopez to play vs juve, he got injury.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
if Torres could play on menez and SES level than i'm not worry

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why, but there's a very important fact that hasn't been mentioned much in the news since it happened.

Last year when Allegri's Milan was going through that depressing run of results, Milan organized a midweek game between the 1st squad and the Primavera lead by Pippo, it was meant to give the 1st squad some confidence. Inzaghi won the match versus Allegri 1-0.

Even though it was only a 45-min friendly, but Inzaghi also beat Allegri in the TIM cup. Allegri and Inzaghi's relationship wasn't the best because he always benched Pippo and was kinda the reason why Pippo retired (a bit earlier than he was going to, according to some). They argued even as coaches about how things should be run, about how the formations should be formed for the youth teams. And now Inzaghi takes over a very poor Milan squad and comes to face the reigning champions who've juster hired Allegri.

Interesting story. I'd love to see Inzaghi nail Allegri. I've always thought he was a bad bad coach.

Latest reports are that Milan are pessimistic about SES making it in time for Juve. There's hope for Torres. No mention for Diego Lopez but thankfully we have a great 2nd GK that is Abbiati.

I am also with the majority of us here that think Torres should not start versus Juve, and we should continue with the same formation. If SES recovers, then bring back Bonaventura to midfield. Muntari has to play, he has been immense, many people don't see his hard work but he really really was very important for us yesterday. I'm not sure if Van Ginkel should play just yet... maybe the game after Juve. Torres can come on from the bench. Just no Pazzini please. He's the equivalent to Bonera in offence.

I was against this Milan, but to be honest, Inzaghi's kind of football has been truly a surprise and very entertaining. Let's hope it wasn't a fluke and he keeps this up.

Wtf happened to Abate? 2 assists and nearly a Messi'esque goal after being 1 on 1 with the keeper? Dafuq???

Oh yeah and about Menez, he was easily MOM yesterday, great great game. However, there were times were I felt he was just a bit too selfish with the ball and had he released the ball earlier we could've had a dangerous chance. He also was complaining to his team mates about certain moves that didn't arrive to him, kinda like Balotelli. I'm sure Pippo will talk to him about it.

Last edited:

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
We need a classic pump up song for this match. Thinking bro hymn by Pennywise

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
We need a classic pump up song for this match. Thinking bro hymn by Pennywise

I was planning to gif this whole video