DC Comics fans

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Any DC comics fans?

Off Topic
I am not sure anybody remember me,
but I went MIA for years because I forgot my password, and suddenly I remembered it.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'm more of a Marvel guy, but I love the atmosphere in most DC comics. It's their characters' personalities that let me down.

Most of the heroes are just bland. Out of the entire universe, I think I like Batman and Superman the least. I like most of the main villains tho'.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Any DC comics fans?

Off Topic
but I went MIA for years because I forgot my password, and suddenly I remembered it.

Me

Superman is my favourite character overall...although I'd be the first to admit that Batman is generally better written.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I'm more of a Marvel guy, but I love the atmosphere in most DC comics. It's their characters' personalities that let me down.

Most of the heroes are just bland. Out of the entire universe, I think I like Batman and Superman the least. I like most of the main villains tho'.

reminds me of when sage said "I dislike superman. he has no personality."

i lol'ed because these ppl think they're so brilliant yet they dont understand the premise upon which jerry siegel and joe shuster wrote kal el.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
reminds me of when sage said "I dislike superman. he has no personality."

i lol'ed because these ppl think they're so brilliant yet they dont understand the premise upon which jerry siegel and joe shuster wrote kal el.

:star::star::star::star::star:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
both him and batman are rigid, predictable. I kinda get why they're this way, but it just doesn't entertain me and I don't agree with their modus operandi

I think the reason I don't trust them is because they can't kill, who can trust a guy that can't kill ?

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
both him and batman are rigid, predictable. I kinda get why they're this way, but it just doesn't entertain me and I don't agree with their modus operandi

I think the reason I don't trust them is because they can't kill, who can trust a guy that can't kill ?

I find Superman boring. Too overpowered and nothing really stands out about his "personality."

Batman on the other hand is someone who is constantly struggling to not break his no kill code and it's interesting to see how it affects him on a deeper level.

Btw if you like characters who kill, you'd probably love Red Hood and Green Latern (Hal Jordan).

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I find Superman boring. Too overpowered and nothing really stands out about his "personality."

Batman on the other hand is someone who is constantly struggling to not break his no kill code and it's interesting to see how it affects him on a deeper level.

Btw if you like characters who kill, you'd probably love Red Hood and Green Latern (Hal Jordan).

that's why I said "most" and not all :D

batman's kill code makes him look like a pussy. give him wolverine's moral code and gotham would be full of tourists. a lot of people died because he couldn't take one for the team

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Any DC comics fans?

Off Topic

Dude i was about to make a DC live-action movie thread after all those amazing trailers were revealed on comic con the other day.

I haven't really read the DC comics or comics in general, but i grew up watching the cartoons. DC > marvel. Lol the only marvel character i knew when i was a child was spider man

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dude i was about to make a DC live-action movie thread after all those amazing trailers were revealed on comic con the other day.

I haven't really read the DC comics or comics in general, but i grew up watching the cartoons. DC > marvel. Lol the only marvel character i knew when i was a child was spider man

Please make it

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Superman is by far the most boring, one dimensional superhero.
Any DC comics fans?

Off Topic
Welcome back. Maybe you remembering your password suddenly is a hidden superpower.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
that's why I said "most" and not all :D

batman's kill code makes him look like a pussy. give him wolverine's moral code and gotham would be full of tourists. a lot of people died because he couldn't take one for the team

:lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
DC and Marvel are awesome

especially the older comics gave me a lot of good times during my teens