Who shall we sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
De Sciglio: Juve unhurried. Offer 5-10 million at Milan.

As reported by the GDS on newsstands today, July 1, 2017, De Sciglio almost certainly will not extend the contract with Milan, then in a year will expire. Allegri estimate but Juve do not hurry, partly because it could take him on a free transfer in a year. The feeling, however, is that by the summer the Bianconeri recapiteranno an offer to AC Milan, definitely not high: about 5 million to 10 million euro. By chance, maybe you will want to cash in Milan money on a future sale. But it is also possible the interest and the inclusion of other teams to the quarterback

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Kalinic - Milan: evolving situation.

As reported by the GDS on newsstands today, July 1, on the front Kalinic there are no big news. The Croatian is one of the major goals, can become an alternative to Andrè Silva. The situation is evolving potential. Fiorentina are always stops the request for 30 million cash while the Rossoneri are willing to reach a height of 25, having the agreement with the player. We have to wait for the two leaderships to reach an agreement.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Milan could turn their attention to Milan Badelj from Fiorentina. Bertolacci could be included in a possible deal. [@AlfredoPedulla]

Any deal that involves Bertolacci in it, is a good deal.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: Calhanoglu close. Farewell Keita.

As reported by the GDS on newsstands today, July 1, 2017, AC Milan, before sinking the shot for Calhanoglu made one more attempt to Keita. Then the Rossoneri decided to accelerate the turkish. That today could be a decisive day for the passage of Calhanoglu at Milan. Milan have increased the proposal to Bayer and has risen from 15 to 20. The Germans have dropped from 30 to 25. With a little effort on both sides, with some bonus, you will close.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Juve, the poker is served
Four Champions League aces for Allegri
Matuidi, De Sciglio, Danilo and Bernardeschi: they are the objectives for the Bianconeri to charge on Europe again

:lol::lol::lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Donnarumma: it will be a Monday by lions. The point.

As reported by the GDS on newsstands today, July 1, 2017, have not yet been fixed meetings, certain dates, to discuss the future of Donnarumma. But it is likely that the meeting will take place on Monday, House or Milan or in the neutral zone. The family pushes for Gigio renewals, but this is no guarantee of some agreement between the parties. What is certain is that we are near the time x. And Fassone declined to participate in an event scheduled for tomorrow.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Why wouldn't he?

If it isn't Bayern, Real or barca why mention it.

why is it funny? Roma and Tottenham, probably someone else in chinese champions league :lol:

He already flopped in the EPL.

No pace on fifa :cry:

No pace in real life

#Winger

:mad:

No pace tho. He's shit

Sell for a bag of peanuts and replace with a random BPL pacey winger

That ship sailed... Barca bought Gerardinho :cry:

Isn't Niang :cry:

Niang has a secondary assist in the UCL knockout stage :proud:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Conti - Milan on Monday. The modalities.

As reported by the GDS on newsstands today, July 1, 2017, for Conti AC Milan looks forward to Monday. Between Milan and Atalanta still dances 1 million euro. The deal is expected to go into port with one of these modes: 25 million more bonuses, or with a counterpart (Pessina and Felicioli), or with the renunciation of Milan percentage (30%) on the future resale of Petagna.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
You of all people should know, you adjust how you speak based on where and who you're with. I would imagine someone who brags about being in the corporate world and apparently reaping its benefits would be able to understand that

No one I know who come from those areas actually type like that

Also, i wouldn't have guessed you picked up on the accent that quickly

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Market Milan: what is missing and the idea surprise.

La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands today, July 1, 2017, analyzes the market of the teams in Serie A. In particular, on what is missing and what could be the surprise ideas to improve the rose. About Milan:

What's missing: a play, a technical outside, a striker and a central else behind Romagnoli and Musacchio.

The idea surprise: A thick midfielder and order, which could be Krychowiak or profiles as Fabinho and Schneiderlin. In attack, however, they would fit two playmakers like Ziyech o Oyarzaba

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

ehh.. he's pretty quick.
lets go again
i am talking about speed not acceleration

ps ofc i d like him here for his dribbling and skill over other names we have been linked to, but i was talking about speed in my post

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Corriere della Sera: the meeting in Donnarumma program may not participate. There will, however, his father and brother Antonio who took charge of the situation. As time passes, though, and Milan have negative thoughts. The Rossoneri are concerned that win will be even Mino Raiola. Mirabelli is also believed to bring the Rossoneri Antonio Donnarumma, which could serve as both a councilor who Gigio by goalkeeper.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
De Sciglio: Juve unhurried. Offer 5-10 million at Milan.

Well if they're not in a hurry they surely won't mind waiting for a year :lol:

Did I miss something or are they playing EL? :lol:

Dani Alves and Sandro were good enough for conceding 4. De Sciglio and Danilo? That's a double digit loss on aggregate waiting to happen :lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Part of being able to connect with people, a skill I pride myself in having, is being able to speak like the people you connect with.

you ever do that with patosheva ?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Part of being able to connect with people, a skill I pride myself in having, is being able to speak like the people you connect with.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

I think your organizational leadership skills could use a tad of coaching

But that's just me.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
Corriere della Sera: the meeting in Donnarumma program may not participate. There will, however, his father and brother Antonio who took charge of the situation. As time passes, though, and Milan have negative thoughts. The Rossoneri are concerned that win will be even Mino Raiola. Mirabelli is also believed to bring the Rossoneri Antonio Donnarumma, which could serve as both a councilor who Gigio by goalkeeper.

Could you please post the actual Italian or a link, not just google/bing translation? I'd rather see the native meaning. The translation sucks.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Fassone not in the meeting? Doesn't sound good

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Could you please post the actual Italian or a link, not just google/bing translation? I'd rather see the native meaning. The translation sucks.

here

Corriere della Sera: all'incontro in programma Donnarumma potrebbe non partecipare. Ci saranno, invece, il padre ed il fratello Antonio che hanno preso in mano la situazione. Più passa il tempo, però, e più il Milan ha pensieri negativi. I rossoneri temono che a vincere sarà ancora Mino Raiola. Mirabelli pensa anche a riportare in rossonero Antonio Donnarumma, che potrebbe fungere sia da consigliere di Gigio che da secondo portiere.

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score

Corriere della Sera: all'incontro in programma Donnarumma potrebbe non partecipare. Ci saranno, invece, il padre ed il fratello Antonio che hanno preso in mano la situazione. Più passa il tempo, però, e più il Milan ha pensieri negativi. I rossoneri temono che a vincere sarà ancora Mino Raiola. Mirabelli pensa anche a riportare in rossonero Antonio Donnarumma, che potrebbe fungere sia da consigliere di Gigio che da secondo portiere.

Thanks! Wow. So it doesn't say why Donnarumma himself is not attending.

It's also surprising to see that Milan feels Raiola desires may win in the end. The media seems to feel he'll sign but this paints a slightly darker notion considering Milan is not feeling #positivity with Dollariola.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

I think your organizational leadership skills could use a tad of coaching

But that's just me.

I have serious time management issues but my leadership skills have never been in doubt. Question my ability to arrive on time, don't question my ability to lead, organize and follow through on things that are of personal passion for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule