Patrick Cutrone Thread

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Inb4 people start bashing him after 2 poor consecutive games.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
We need to manage him and Locatelli properly, if we don't rush them we can have by the end of the season, two very good players that can be first team without overpaying for already established players.

Next season mercato will be hard enough as it is, teams know we have money right now, and if we make it to CL, another squad upgrade will be required (not so drastic this time around).

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great start thoe he will have to maintain one hell of a form considering the competition he has.

I guess the club can easily still send him on loan in winter if he doesnt get enough playtime.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Squawka Football‏Verified account @Squawka 21s22 seconds ago
Patrick Cutrone's game by numbers vs. Crotone:

85% pass accuracy
2 chances created
2 shots
1 penalty won
1 goal
1 assist

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to manage him and Locatelli properly, if we don't rush them we can have by the end of the season, two very good players that can be first team without overpaying for already established players.

Next season mercato will be hard enough as it is, teams know we have money right now, and if we make it to CL, another squad upgrade will be required (not so drastic this time around).

Agree, except that teams also know we don't "overpay" for players unlike City, PSG, and Chelsea. We will be able to do good work next summer.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Our Harry Kane ;)
I was just thinking this the other day. At least he's not a mouth breather :lol:

Genuinely excited about this kid though. His movement and finishing is exceptional for his age. Hope to seem him give Kalinic and Silva some competition.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If we're playing 4-3-3 then Silva, Kalinic and Crutone are more than enough. Best strike force we've had since Ibra, Pato, Robinho and Pippo

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Guys like Mastour might have skills and stuff, but this guy has what is most important - killer instinct

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
so happy for this boy. what must it feel like to get an amazing pass from your buddy loca and score for milan in the EL as a 19 year old? :love:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is still improving. Getting more and more a clinical finisher. Got not many chances in his last of games but managed to score regularly.

I am getting to like him more than Silva.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Is still improving. Getting more and more a clinical finisher. Got not many chances in his last of games but managed to score regularly.

I am getting to like him more than Silva.

He's much more likable than Silva. Very pure and honest. Silva seems to be a primadonna, CR7 type.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's much more likable than Silva. Very pure and honest. Silva seems to be a primadonna, CR7 type.

Well, my like to Silva getting less due to his play from first game with Milan until yesterday. He still wanted to play alone forgetting players around him. If he plays as a team player, he will be my favorite striker since he is a complete striker. But you are right, Cutrone is ver pure and honest.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
https://investobet.com/blog/academy-product-cutrone-living-the-dream-among-milan-s-big-names

Spotted playing five-a-side for Paradiense by one of Milan’s talent scouts, Luigi Rampoldi, the seven-year-old Cutrone received an invite to try out with the Rossoneri. He scored four in trial game and the rest is history. Mauro Bianchessi, Milan’s former chief of scouting from age 14 and under, was left in no doubt about his potential. “Goals are in his DNA.”

Over the years it didn’t matter who Cutrone faced, his name invariably ended up in lights. Derby della Madonnina? He scored. Germany Under-15s? He netted a hat-trick. Barcelona? OK, they beat Milan 3-2 in the final of the Torneo Gaetano Scirea. But it wasn’t for a lack of trying on Cutrone's part. He struck twice. With all that in mind, you have to say the manner in which he's taken his chances this summer - scoring on his European debut and first start in Serie A - has done little to discourage talk of Milan’s youth system producing another first-team star.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Milan boy.. I'm proud of this kid

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Good news is that him + Silva complement each other.
They seems to link up pretty well.
Having nice duo deserve us to build a team around them.
Time to go for a 2 STs formation guys.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
What do you mean? Silva and Cutrone had no meaningful linkages yesterday.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
where you going, boiz?
A84BgE0.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
15 goals in all comps by jan and i dont see why we shouldnt stick a 300m release clause up his arse.

Golden boy

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Good news is that him + Silva complement each other.
They seems to link up pretty well.
Having nice duo deserve us to build a team around them.
Time to go for a 2 STs formation guys.

What? I thought the opposite happened.
They had zero chemistry

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The word I wanted is "should".
They both are good on the ball.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
He saved us at least $70 million, now we can focus on reinforcing different areas of the team.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He has every right to fight for a first team spot. has been nothing short of a revelation!

Great competiton for the cf spots we have available

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Excellent so far. Keep it up.

Looks to have skills that would keep him useful even if his scoring fell away, tbh.

Works hard, good in the air and with his feet, not always selfish, dangerous, has a presence and energy.

To me, he is 100% better than Bacca already. Not even based on his performances, just as a player.