Anyone for Kluivert?

Reaction score
I've been told in the last 24 hours, that Kluiverts agent has been actively touting him around europes top clubs for this summer.

Although not exactly a prolific goalscorer, he is used to being the one lone striker.

Thoughts anybody?

Reaction score
I know, he could be better 2nd time around.

next player ? OK ;)

Kewell is being reported as not signing a new contract at leeds, with Leeds' impending implosion there is bound to be a clear out this summer to raise funds. I know there are some admirers of Kewell here. I personally dont rate him, hes too lazy most of the time.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kluivert? No thanks... If any Spanish based Dutch striker is coming over here, I'd take Roy Makaay but not Kluivert. :D

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
TNKS
I'm NOT interested in already tried and quickly threw away players!!!

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i think Kluivert is a good player... as much as i think Svhevchenko, Inzaghi, Tomasson, Rivaldo etc. are good players... see what im going for here?

...we don't have rom for him... id rather see Tomasson get some more time on the pitch...

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
I didn't realize Kliuvert was still alive.

Ahahahaha yeh he's kinda sunk into obscurity since he left the spotlight he endured at Ajax :D

Rex

Reaction score
You what?Kluivert?!!No..no..no..no.. :head:

Please let the guy wants as he expected, seeking a new challenge in Premiership!The way to go there...

If Milan would like to sign another Dutch, the Ajax's young attacking midfielder Rafael Van der Vaart have crossed my mind and someday to back-up Rui Costa and Rivaldo's role. It would be a good signing if Ajax compliant to release the player with a *cheap* fee... :D ;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No way I'd like to see Kluivert to Milan. I don't like him at all, plus, I don't like that stupid smile of his each time he misses. :D

Milan signing Kluivert would also block Borriello's development. :head:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rex said:
If Milan would like to sign another Dutch, the Ajax's young attacking midfielder Rafael Van der Vaart have crossed my mind and someday to back-up Rui Costa and Rivaldo's role...

i think v.d. vaart can already compete with the players you've named, he is stunning... and he is how old? 20... 21?

[listen galliani!!!! sign the cheque already!!!] :D

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
At the moment.. never think about buy a new player in forward or midfielder position.. milan have a lot good players there... But think the DEFFENDER !!! Maldini and Billy already old... They often late to block the opponent striker, Laursen? he didn't impress me when we lost againts Madrid.. Helveg and Roque Jr?? Not to good.. Buy deffender.. coz Milan at the moment like attacking very much... We got to have a strong deffender like Nesta or Maldini and Billy at their golden era to avoid the counter attack, then we'll think others

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
David said:
Milan signing Kluivert would also block Borriello's development. :head:
You like Borriello too?
I hear lots of people telling how good he is and I think that myself, because when I saw him playing he was always very good!

Schedule