US pre-season trip - Players?

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Hi everybody,

Does anybody have a list of the players who have gone on the trip to the US?

I´m just wondering if players like Sheva, Tomasson, Stam and Kaka will also join the rest of the squard as they did´nt feature in the TIM Cup matches.

Anyway i´m pretty sure we´ll kick Manchesters ass but it might be a bit more diffecult against Chelsea. They´ve been looking very strong in pre-season and have been in training a lot longer than Milan. What do you guys and girls think?

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
I have no info on Milan's squad for US tour.

You are right Vernetti,Chelsea x Milan will be a good game.Chelsea have spent a lot again and this time around they have spent better.Maurinho's team is in good form too.They have thrashed Roma(although a weaker Roma) 3-0.Looking forward for a good game x Chelsea.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
They might not be coming to the US anymore. The company that organized & ran the Euro clubs coming to the US (Champion World Tour) almost went out of business, and now is in the process of being sold. The only team that I am sure that had planed a trip to the US was Chelsea, but they issued a press release a week or so ago that said they might not come as they didn't have anyone to play.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=333885&cc=5901

Schedule