Simone Verdi Thread

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
I didn't even realize he was on the pitch until after the game. I think that says something, :thumbsdown:

You didn't pay attention to the game :lol: He had some good touch and pretty decent runs & crosses on the left side

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Hes playing from start for Juve Stablia.
Assisted for the only goal so far.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Good to see him getting games back although it is now in lower level but it is not so important. The most important one is he get regular games especially if it is in Serie B.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Only play his 3rd game with Juve Stabia and 3 goal assists already...Impressive:thumbsup:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, I hope he continues making assists and if possible goals too. Glad to see him back on the track of playing regular games.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
We could use him now that we are playing with wing forwards. If he can become good enough

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
We could use him now that we are playing with wing forwards. If he can become good enough

long way before he can even touch the vapor trails left behind by our current forwards but we can hope that he impresses, or at least gets continuous playing time without injuries. he could've been better if things went different for him.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Problem with Verdi is that he was never really given a chance to impress

That and the fact that he has been riddled with injury problems

Hope he lives up to the hype that once saw him named as one of our most promising youngsters. He is still only 20, is certainly skilled on the ball and hopefully has a decent run of games to show whether he has what it takes

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
He would be an ideal RW for us IMO, i would like him to play with us and give him a chance to shine.

Nesta13

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibrahimović, Gattuso, Maldini, De Jong, Inzaghi, Seedorf
He would be an ideal RW for us IMO, i would like him to play with us and give him a chance to shine.

:thumbsup:

I liked this kid when he played for the Primavera, he has great characteristics and he can do very well in Seedorf's 4-2-3-1.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

22 years old, 2 goals in serie B. He is good with the ball, but maybe he's not enough for milan.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's finally getting solid game time this season. I saw him once in like January and he still has pace and dribbling prowess, but is a shrimp, physically.

I think Empoli will get promoted, so we should get Verdi to be loaned again to them and loan Saponara as well. See who performs better and then decide on who to keep.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought we sold him...guess it was only 50%.

TBH, I don't see him making it.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
big goal. empoli had been slipping of late i think. i have a sneaky feeling they will fall out of automatic promotion. would be amazing if bari make a late charge and contest the playoffs.

as for verdi i hope we can use him as a bargining chip

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
big goal. empoli had been slipping of late i think. i have a sneaky feeling they will fall out of automatic promotion. would be amazing if bari make a late charge and contest the playoffs.

Modena and Crotone are more probable to be the 'Sassuolo' team this year than Bari, imo.

Edit: Also can't forget Siena. They're too good overall to be discounted.

Last edited:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
He's finally getting solid game time this season. I saw him once in like January and he still has pace and dribbling prowess, but is a shrimp, physically.

I think Empoli will get promoted, so we should get Verdi to be loaned again to them and loan Saponara as well. See who performs better and then decide on who to keep.

this is the ideal thought pattern. its always a loving thing to see a player grow into the Milan side and make it big and become an excellent player. but

this is equally likely to happen and must be kept in mind.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I wish Ancelotti would have given him more chances but he played Emerson. ****** :head:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
didn't cerci just started kicking ass at the age of 25/26yrs

it could be the same for verdi.....let's just keep him in co-ownership

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
didn't cerci just started kicking ass at the age of 25/26yrs

it could be the same for verdi.....let's just keep him in co-ownership

Cerci is physically stronger, and he did a little more even before his 25 age.

Sure Verdi will be good. If we keep him in co-ownership we will sell him at bigger price in the future.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
cerci was idd playing more regularly than verdi

any stats on verdi

Last edited:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
There was plenty of hype about him a few years back. He is probably the next Di Gennaro.

Schedule