If we did sell Pato for 30 mil plus how would we use the money?

Should we sell Pato to PSG for a 50 million?

• Of course, we could massively reinforce the squad!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Yes, but only if Tevez arrives first! Then reinforce

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No! We are not losing the Duck!!

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I believe it won't happen...but if it does (in the summer), we can enforce a bidding war and I'm sure we can get over 30 mil for Pato (around 40-50), he's 22, has rather good press around the world, and I do believe he has potential, I just don't think that potential will show up at Milan. In fact, I'm sure we can get more money.

Now what are we going to do with that Pato money? Well yeah part of that money won't be invested on new signings, lets be honest here. The thing we can do is in a bidding war, try to get a player in exchange + money (midfielder + money, and we can use part of that money on a well it seems LB, but dunno maybe things will change by June), that would be the smartest thing, cause even if the rest of the money won't be invested on another signing at least we got a player we need.

Now, obviously I expect that before (that's kinda hopeful-naive, considering the precedents) we sell Pato we have his replacement in the team, weather its Tevez or someone else, so that we can avoid the Richy Oliveiras-Huntelaar type of panic buys.

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
this is the worst thread EVER.....Pato should stay, we should build around him and have him wearing our shirt for as long as possible.....The best prospect in world football still....getting rid of him woujld be a huge mistake....

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
If Pato leaves , it would be a stain in Milan's Transfer Policy. People come to Milan because we treat them like Family. Sure it can be bad for the team at times because we tend to hold on to fading stars. But Pato is a semi-polished diamond. He will stay and succeed.

We got him for 24 Million. Should easily expect double.
IN A HYPOTHETICAL SCENE:

Oh btw , this thread should be about how to invest the 50 million we gain. Because selling Pato is not an option in reality.

I would keep 40 away. Pay Mancity 5 million to loan Tevez. If he works well , buy him permanently for 15 more.
Galliani should work his magic and get Radja Naingollan for 5.

Remaining 25 to be divided on Criscito and Ganso. With 10 more coming from the sale of Robinho.

Schedule