Tevez snubs Italian move

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Tevez snubs Italian move (channel4.com)

Italian clubs looking to sign Carlos Tevez in the near future are set to miss out on the Argentine starlet.
The striker, who was so good for his country during the recent Olympic Games, will reportedly remain in South America despite interest from European sides.
Tevez is currently at Boca Juniors but whispers claim he will join Brazilian giants Corinthians for around £10m.
Although the international was more likely to move to Spain, a number of Serie A clubs were tracking him.
Milan and Inter were associated, even if newly promoted Palermo were paired with him last summer.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Yep, correct, just saw it on Foxtel's Eurosportnews channel.

"Argentine sensation Carlos Tevez is headed to Brazilian giants Corinthians after Boca accepted a US$30 Million (12 Million Pounds) from them"

I find that hard to imagine, i understand not many clubs have that type of money to splash around anymore, but Berlusconi and Breida should know his talent and perhaps do something about it. I hear this Corinthians owner has quite a bit of cash, perhaps they will be the next Boca and challenge the European clubs for the December Super Cup.

Anyway, IMO Tevez is bound to move to Europe some time within the next 3 or 4 years so Milan may get their chance.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
I was going to post this but couldn't be bothered. :(

Pretty huge move for the kid. If he does well he could be a superstar. If not he could be a average player.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta

Schedule