Real Madrid-AC Milan

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
azira said:
mad4milan said:
Juve in the CL final... Are you nuts??

Next to Merchandise Utd, they're the biggest chokers in European competitions...

i mean only if MiLan has no chance to go further..
i know u'r a miLan fanatics, but bear in ur mind
with the current form, and if miLan stuck in the quarter-f..
what is ur choice rather than an italian team?

Any team except them.. If Milan couldn't go further.. then Juve and Inter couldn't go either... :o

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The match was far more cruicial for Real than for us and they fought for their survival and won the game.

I don't really care that they lost since they had already qualified but what worries me is this attitude of the players. They just dont seem to give a damn about winning. IMO It is this attitude that has put us in this ridiculous position. Like Juninho Paulista said in his post, the whole team seemed to be thinking about other crap they'd rather be doing than playing. And mind you this is someting that has been going on with Milan this entire year. None of the regulars seem to care whether they win or lose. And if this is the atitude we have, then I wouldn't be surprised if we dont win anything this year since any motivated team could beat us on any given day. :devil2:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
well... whoever believes every player would work his ass off for the shirt and the colors is *a bit* of a sentimental dreamer, i think.

loyalty is rare in this business. a former world-class player [can't disclose name, he might sue ;) ] used to say that football players are selfish people [he actually said pigs] who *only* care about their bank accounts and about increasing their market value through a good performance at the right time which kinda implies that all the talk about identification with the club is more or less just an act [and is possibly scripted by the PR department...]

personally, i wouldn't make such a sweeping generalization but at least it might explain the attitude or lack thereof of some of the players not only during the match against real... :rolleyes:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Loyalty is something that isn't expected in this day and age. Everything is about money and sponsors, players moving from club to club... We even see arch ennemies making trades...

We should cherish the fact that we saw Paolo Maldini, Steve Yzerman and Tony Gwynn playing their whole career for one club. That is something that we'll never see again.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
This just in...

Laursen has had to get a new jersey since he threw up all over himself throught the match.

This is seriously what he looked like. Starting at "I'm Ok, we're attacking," to "Oh shit, here come Raul," to throwing up all over himself and letting them score.
barf.gif

Good Lord was that bad. Is't he the one that threatend to leave if he didn't get more playing time? Or was that Helveg? Either way bye-bye.

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
I think Ambro and Gattuso will be loyal, they can represent Milan in the future just like Maldini. :devil3:

Reaction score
I really don`t like the attitude of letting go of the Real match just because we`ve qualified to the next round...of course, I`d like the players to take some rest, but...

THIS WAS A MATCH WITH REAL!!! :mad:

This match was about HONOUR! Prestige! I`m ashamed, especially of Laursen.

And I won`t say anything about Dalla Bona, because I might get thrown out for cursing.

OK, four words - HE`S FULL OF SHIT!!!