The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 25-04-2019, 00:52   #841
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

also the baka to kessie failed combination for the last play of the game and the roar from racist Lazio fans was really demoralizing.

i took a nap on the clock and could not work after that. Seriously hurt my soul

Signature
rocknrolla1v1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 01:44   #842
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post
also the baka to kessie failed combination for the last play of the game and the roar from racist Lazio fans was really demoralizing.

The bad guys won

Also fuck you Grintuso

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 02:17   #843
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Romagnoli, Robben

This crap with Milan never ends. Top 4 or this season is a disaster. Idk if they fluke it down to the last game just make UCL next year. This is team is so lucky and sorry.
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 03:25   #844
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

I still can't comprehend that Gattuso didn't bring on Paqueta...when the game was SCREAMING out for his influence. Even when I was married I had more touches on the ball than Piatek

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 05:14   #845
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Of all the inexplicable decisions Rino has made, you're going for the one sensible thing he did....

Paqueta is not a player that has been ignored by Rino.
He became a starter immediately and started pretty much every game, despite coming from a full season in Brazil.

If Rino is not throwing him in even late in the games then there's a good reason for it. A good/obvious reason that even an amateur coach could spot.

RnB did the same thing with Conti....look at him now.

This game was lost when Lazio got that away goal.
I'm glad Paqueta wasn't risked for nothing.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 08:45   #846
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
I still can't comprehend that Gattuso didn't bring on Paqueta...when the game was SCREAMING out for his influence. Even when I was married I had more touches on the ball than Piatek
piatek was one of the worst players yesterday. every touch he did get was awful. 343 formation sucked. it was clear players didn't know where to be or what to do. samu, laxalt and suso, calabria/conti got in each other's way all the time. there was a giant hole in the middle. early on baka tried to get forward from middle but it stopped completely for rest of the game. and last but not the least, another goal from our own fucking corner. this season, we conceded as many goals from our own corners as we've scored. who the fuck even have a record like that?
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 08:46   #847
forward
AC Milan Icon

Fuck this shitty little tournament anyway.
Just win the remaining league matches.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 09:15   #848
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Sorry you had to see that live buddy. We'll have to team up next time to ensure the win. Say hello to the missus.

Team effort next season!

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 10:14   #849
Pingu
#PiolIN

Pathetic. Still can't get over how shit the team bar Reina's heroics (would've lost 4-0 if not for him) and Calabria/Caldara good performance.

Our attack is impotent. Agree 100% with Necro over the switch to 343. If it was to create a spark then it must've been a very wet day... we looked worse than usual and we usually look poor. Had a few half chances but this game was more than winnable.

Gattuso got it wrong from the start. Should've stuck with 433, but I can respect trying something different here. Just hope we can end the season on a high, that's all we can do now. Nothing else to play for but 4th.
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 10:15   #850
hakim
Senior Team Member

Space in between our midfielders and forward line is far too huge. Our players never make forward runs inside the box thus Piatek becomes isolated. Watch Man City or Liverpool play and you will know what I'm talking about.
hakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 10:44   #851
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

As disappointing as losing in a semi-final is, this competition is of little use to Milan. I'm glad Paqueta was not risked. We have 5 finals left in Serie A and CL qualification is so important to us it is frightening.

Without it, it is likely one of our only decent players will be sold to balance the books. If that doesn't happen we certainly wont be signing anyone of any real quality.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 15:15   #852
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Winning Coppa was just for history, it’s really not our objective this year. This year is about CL qualification only. Coppa gets us EL which we already (kinda) have.

It wasn’t worth risking paqueta for a game so meaningless when there’s an away Torino game coming up. A win willl be extremely massive. We will have head to head advantage over all our rivals (Atalanta Roma Lazio and Torino) should we finish on level points, which is very possible.

The only thing about this Milan is they could beat Atalanta away but tie with udinese at home. Our team doesn’t make any fucking sense.

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 17:41   #853
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default Coppa Italia Semi-Final 2nd leg : Milan vs Lazio – 24/04/2019 20:45 CET (0-0 @ Lazio)

I agree with the decision to not risk Paqueta. But I don’t agree with the decision to play a 3-4-3 nor the one to play Castillejo and Laxalt together at all. Even if it’s a friendly against the Primavera, the latter is an obscene spectacle which does no credit to Gattuso.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 20:11   #854
mleite
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Milan are taking a stand

https://twitter.com/acmilan/status/1...092553216?s=21

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2019, 20:22   #855
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post

Bakayoko tried that same ball twice and overcooked it by 20meters. I was crying out for a creative midfielder both times even though Baka has been pretty awesome this season. None of our midfielders are capable of playing that extremely simple pass. Hakan the spastic tried something similar to Suso and basically hit the ball straight into the pitch. How can our “most creative player” have so little skill lol. The number of terrible touches and passes he makes is astounding at this level.

Never mind fucking Suso.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote