Ex-Milan Players - What are they up to now?

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Thiago SIlva and Ibra are winning titles for AL Qaida.
Gattuso works for Monsanto.
Clyde lives on foodstamps
Rui Costa works on a plan to kidnap Cristante.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Ban the fooking fook

fooklammoon.jpg

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Oddo is the new Pescara manager i believe.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
the plan of Rui Costa worked well.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
No harm in posting one more time I believe.

Former AC Milan, Rangers and England star Mark Hateley in the studio
Monday, November 21

Duration: 00:32:39

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/richard-keys-and-andy-gray/blog/2011-11-21/former-ac-milan-rangers-and-england-star-mark-hateley-studio

Edit: Excellent :thumbsup: 10 mins on his Milan days and from Nils Liedholm to Senna. I read it was Roma where Berlu refused his transfer. Must listen, Keys was an asshole as ever glad Gray wasn't around for interview.

Grande Attila!!
CwplYWqXAAANbq0.jpg

CwqGoRjWIAE9NBw.jpg:large

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Lucas Paqueta has now been directly involved in 15 Ligue 1 goals since the start of last season:

◉ 10 goals
◉ 5 assists

Off the mark this term.

E9ZJXBAXEAAdtVO.jpg

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
all the best for all player that left acm
especially like silva, paq and hauge
all have some potential just milan and serieA require more because defensive and physical football.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
sure
but at moment when you play possession football in italy pretty much all teams move all players (except cf) behind the ball and crowd around box
he would never have same space, run without physical contact in serieA

also, similar to hauge, after some time here he lost all confidence and didnt know how to play like before.

and playing in gattuso team as attacking minded player is suicide anyway ('just 1 point behind' :lol:)
later gp chaos with suso as acm and borini as cm
and then few months under pioli when all looked like with already made decisions (management about rebuild, paq about changing club).

personally dont think he is good enough for top football.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Lucas Paqueta in the first half vs. Clermont:

◉= Most shots (3)
◉= Most shots on target (3)
◉= Most take-ons (3)
◉ Most chances created (3)

Heavily involved.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
All of them trash except donnarumma

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Lucas Paqueta in the first half vs. Clermont:

◉= Most shots (3)
◉= Most shots on target (3)
◉= Most take-ons (3)
◉ Most chances created (3)

Heavily involved.

paquetas team results:
1-1 draw at home vs last year 17th placed Brest
3-0 loss away vs last year 13th placed Angers
3-3 draw at home vs newly promoted Clermont Foot

he simply didnt work for us, good for him that he's doing well elsewhere

Zvoneontology

Primavera
Reaction score
Pancaro: "In Italy there is no alternative to Leao. De Ketelaere? He has talent and class."

Giuseppe Pancaro, former Milan player, spoke exclusively to the microphones of MilanNews.it. Below are the questions and answers:

Mr. Pancaro, after the draw in Salzburg what will Milan have to do against Dinamo Zagreb?

"It goes without saying that it is important to win against Dinamo Zagreb. I think this Milan team has all the cards to be able to do it. The group is still wide open, Milan can qualify as the first place team, so this match will also be decisive."

Do you think Milan is favored to reconfirm as Italian champions?

"At the beginning of the championship I thought it would be a head-to-head between Milan and Inter. The Milanese will definitely play to win the championship, we will have to see if Napoli will be able to keep this pace. Sunday's match will be very important."

Against Napoli, Rafael Leao will be missing, what solutions will Pioli have to adopt?

"Leao's absence will be very heavy for Milan. While it is true that the Rossoneri are doing extraordinary things in all respects, Leao is that player who breaks your bank. He creates numerical superiority, scores and makes you score. I think he is difficult to replace, I don't think there is an alternative to him in the Italian league. Pioli, however, against Napoli will find the right solutions to be able to replace him."

Are you convinced by this start to the season of Charles De Ketelaere?

"I like De Ketelaere very much. He is talented, has class and almost always makes the right choice. Like everyone, he needs a minimum of time to settle into a new team, get to know new teammates and settle into another reality like Italian soccer. Even in these first outings of his I have appreciated him a lot."

Can we consider Simon Kjaer as a new signing after returning from serious injury?

"Kjaer is part of a remarkable number of players who have performed at a very high level at AC Milan. Here great credit must be given to Pioli, the club, Maldini and Massara who are carrying out an extraordinary job."

Is Mike Maignan the strongest goalkeeper in Europe?

"Definitely Maignan is among the absolute strongest goalkeepers in Europe."