The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
people always try to condolences themselves about the adidas deal, and i don't blame them, we've been doing so since 2012. losing adidas and Audi is a huge blow believe it or not, if not on the financial point of view then surely on the moral point of view, as more companies does not believe in our project.

and don't fool yourself about getting better deal, juve are getting 23 million, and they are the number 1 supported team in italy, italy champoins for the past 6 years, playing CL football every year, and reached the CL final twice in the past 3 years, what makes you think we will get better than 19 M?, i was in italy for the last 2 weeks, we are not selling, the only shirt i could find for milan was for bacca!! and Bunocci, i even went to Casa milan there weren't any shirt that has a player name/number on it, and i doubt they were sold out, i think that no one is buying them anymore so they don't put them in the store or that they know adidas gave up on us already they don't put shirts up for sale anymore.
:rolleyes:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
oh boy from d&g and adidas to diesel and ua

Milan going hard for the douche demographic

I expect a collaboration next season, white skinny jeans and red and black UA compression jerseys

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
No no Jak.You got it all wrong.Theres no point in discussing anything with you because you live in a bubble where all you say is gospel and is all that matters.In your head.Ive been here long enough to see how you are.I didnt insult you I stated how you are.That is how you are , you love an i told you so post and if Milan were flying high you wouldnt be posting and you will be banned again.These arent insults and if you see them as such , then I guess the truth does hurt.

So let me get this straight, media reported today that Adidas decided to break their 20 year sponsorship with us 5 years early. Media reported Adidas inserted break clauses in the 10 year renewal they signed in 2013 (the first time our club was going downhill after selling TS/Ibra and not winning the Scudetto in 2 years or spending anything on the mercato). Media reported Adidas reduced our annual fee years ago due to underperforming and not selling enough shirts. Media reported that one of the aforementioned clauses was due to a change in ownership and that Adidas exercised this at the first opportunity. So despite this I'm being negative and saying I told you so?

You then claim Under Armour are a superior manufacturer offering us more money but when I post a list of no name football clubs they produce kits for and ask you to provide evidence of them offering us more money you offer none. You also claim Adidas wants to sponsor a top team in every league but I present evidence to the contrary showing they sponsor multiple teams in multiple countries.

I'm actually very disappointed and concerned that all these top sponsors like Audi/Adidas are leaving us after decades and that more people are publicly slating our project (Berlusconi, Sheva, Maldini, Raiola) then backing it each passing day. I was also concerned about the decision to stick with Montella and the results are showing this to be the case.

Despite what you think, I think this team has great potential with a top coach. In fact, I said a couple weeks ago signing somebody like Conte/Ancelotti/Sarri/Mancini would guarantee a top 4 finish with our existing squad THIS SEASON. I also said signing 2 top players (without selling anybody of note) next season would mean a serious Scudetto challenge and possible CL quarter final.

But you're such a negative guy you just love focusing on the negative and ignoring the positives Mr. Crisp.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
people always try to condolences themselves about the adidas deal, and i don't blame them, we've been doing so since 2012. losing adidas and Audi is a huge blow believe it or not, if not on the financial point of view then surely on the moral point of view, as more companies does not believe in our project.

and don't fool yourself about getting better deal, juve are getting 23 million, and they are the number 1 supported team in italy, italy champoins for the past 6 years, playing CL football every year, and reached the CL final twice in the past 3 years, what makes you think we will get better than 19 M?, i was in italy for the last 2 weeks, we are not selling, the only shirt i could find for milan was for bacca!! and Bunocci, i even went to Casa milan there weren't any shirt that has a player name/number on it, and i doubt they were sold out, i think that no one is buying them anymore so they don't put them in the store or that they know adidas gave up on us already they don't put shirts up for sale anymore.

:thumbsup::star:

Correct. Simply put Adidas don't believe in our project anymore! People keep saying Adidas wants to focus on the top team in each league (rubbish as I provided evidence of them sponsoring multiple teams in multiple leagues), but the fact they want to abandon us means they don't believe we're a top team anymore! Also, why would they drop Chelsea (who won the EPL) for Man Utd if they want to focus on the top team?

F+M presented FIFA with a 5 year plan saying we'll win the Scudetto by then and be regulars in the CL quarters/semis. Adidas' original contract ended in 2023 so why would they leave early unless they didn't believe in our business plan? Surely they'd want to align themselves with the future Scudetto winners right? :fp:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So let me get this straight, media reported today that Adidas decided to break their 20 year sponsorship with us 5 years early. Media reported Adidas inserted break clauses in the 10 year renewal they signed in 2013 (the first time our club was going downhill after selling TS/Ibra and not winning the Scudetto in 2 years or spending anything on the mercato). Media reported Adidas reduced our annual fee years ago due to underperforming and not selling enough shirts. Media reported that one of the aforementioned clauses was due to a change in ownership and that Adidas exercised this at the first opportunity. So despite this I'm being negative and saying I told you so?

You then claim Under Armour are a superior manufacturer offering us more money but when I post a list of no name football clubs they produce kits for and ask you to provide evidence of them offering us more money you offer none. You also claim Adidas wants to sponsor a top team in every league but I present evidence to the contrary showing they sponsor multiple teams in multiple countries.

I'm actually very disappointed and concerned that all these top sponsors like Audi/Adidas are leaving us after decades and that more people are publicly slating our project (Berlusconi, Sheva, Maldini, Raiola) then backing it each passing day. I was also concerned about the decision to stick with Montella and the results are showing this to be the case.

Despite what you think, I think this team has great potential with a top coach. In fact, I said a couple weeks ago signing somebody like Conte/Ancelotti/Sarri/Mancini would guarantee a top 4 finish with our existing squad THIS SEASON. I also said signing 2 top players (without selling anybody of note) next season would mean a serious Scudetto challenge and possible CL quarter final.

But you're such a negative guy you just love focusing on the negative and ignoring the positives Mr. Crisp.
Never said Under Armour are superior.I said they make better apparel.They do , far better quality.

Never said theyre offering us anything let alone offering more.Jesus how bad is your reading comprehension ?seriously are you dyslexic ? I said IF ...IF They offered us more what does it matter.You think I cant see or remember or see a post I made an hour ago ? More ball face lies by you.
Youre asking for proof from me on something I didnt even say.Get a grip , holy shit youre weird.
You are so delusional.Youre the one focusing on negatives.Youre the one saying we'll have sell our better players.Youre the one the one saying how concerned you are about Audi and Adidas.You are thee one harping on about it.You are negative , you only post negative views and only post if things are going bad.You post views that you see as facts.Theyre only your views.

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is definitely some personal loathing.Steroids meat heads compression shirts :lol: you worrying you wont fit in Under Arnour apparel or that it will be a bit too snug.
Adidas clothes are shit , the material is shit the designs the fit all poor.They arent in anyway durable , lose any shap they had after a few washes.

Agree on both points. Adidas is shit and Sage is showing himself to be a portly fellow, upset with a perceived slight at his body image from Under Armour.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you see now as a mod I can't respond to that in a way I'd like to.

but, I can say that it shows how insecure both of you are for going after a member (who never mentioned either of you) because of a few harmless jokes.

now as the UA poster boy would say " know your role, and shut your mouth"

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you see now as a mod I can't respond to that in a way I'd like to.

but, I can say that it shows how insecure both of you are for going after a member (who never mentioned either of you) because of a few harmless jokes.

now as the UA poster boy would say " know your role, and shut your mouth"

No Sage.Youre only meatheads and steroids comments showed your insecuritys.I asked was it because they may be tight.I asked I didnt mock.You can respond however you like.Me asking isnt going after you...

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Also we will probably get a big check from Adidas breaking their contract so we might get a lot more $ than just the Adidas contract.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Hummel, fila, fubu, all good options

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
The level of bitchery I witnessed today makes me wanna join the #taskforcers :rolleyes:

If Adidas don't want us then fuck them...we'll get Nike

Adidas has Messi and Kaka...Nike has Cr7 and Neymar...also Maldini was a Nike player IIRC as was :star:Ronaldo:star:

If Audi doesn't want us....we'll get Mercedes or Bugatti or some shit...though to be fair...I'm pretty sure Audi wasn't thrilled about Muntari and Matri endorsing them :D

C'mon guys we're moving on up ffs :rolleyes:

Hummel, fila, fubu, all good options
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Imagine if And1 sponsored our shirts :D

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
UA dwindle in the shadows of Nike and Adidas. Spuds binned them. I don't think UA are in the financial position to make us a great offer. Nike and Adidas are the top dogs in football - anything else is perceived as inferior.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
No Sage.Youre only meatheads and steroids comments showed your insecuritys.I asked was it because they may be tight.I asked I didnt mock.You can respond however you like.Me asking isnt going after you...

Spoken like someone that cant fit in or look good in their marvellous fitting gear :D

This is definitely some personal loathing.Steroids meat heads compression shirts :lol: you worrying you wont fit in Under Arnour apparel or that it will be a bit too snug.
Adidas clothes are shit , the material is shit the designs the fit all poor.They arent in anyway durable , lose any shap they had after a few washes.

they don't seem like questions to me, shows that you got insecure and decided to go after me because of a few jokes.

you would get an appropriate response from me if you actually asked what I thought was wrong with them.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
UA dwindle in the shadows of Nike and Adidas. Spuds binned them. I don't think UA are in the financial position to make us a great offer. Nike and Adidas are the top dogs in football - anything else is perceived as inferior.

Puma, Reebok, Umbro are still quite respected brands....then there's the slightly lower tier like NB, UA and Fila ( :eek: )....then there's always Fubu n!gga :D*

*Cookie for getting the reference

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
fubu-football-jersey-5-red-and-black-size-xxl_1541264.JPG

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Who cares who the top dogs in football are, it's about who offers you more money. Adidas and the NBA ended their relationship as well. In the U.S., Under Armour has surpassed Adidas anyways.

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/03/16/adidas-ending-nba-partnership.ap/

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Never said Under Armour are superior. I said they make better apparel.They do , far better quality.

Busted no.1 :lol: (Btw I said you said UA is a superior manufacturer which by saying they make superior quality products is the same thing! What else would they be superior at? Using a better shade of red/black?)

Why does that matter ?
If Under Armour pay more its good for Milan.Under Armours hear is far superipr to Adidas in quality.

Never said theyre offering us anything let alone offering more.Jesus how bad is your reading comprehension ?seriously are you dyslexic ? I said IF ...IF They offered us more what does it matter.You think I cant see or remember or see a post I made an hour ago ? More ball face lies by you

Busted no.2 :lol::lol:

Agreed.Im somewhere €30-€40m whoever it is.

You are so delusional.Youre the one focusing on negatives.Youre the one saying we'll have sell our better players.Youre the one the one saying how concerned you are about Audi and Adidas.You are thee one harping on about it.You are negative , you only post negative views and only post if things are going bad.You post views that you see as facts.Theyre only your views.

So who's the delusional one now? There you are saying UA are superior after denying saying that they are. Also, where is your evidence they make superior quality products and superior football kits? You have none its just your flawed opinion. If they were, they'd be a larger sports manufacturer than Adidas and would be making kits for the worlds top teams instead of just fodders.

Also, there you are saying we can expect 30-40m (double what Juve makes) from UA. :fp::lol:

As for me saying we'll need to sell our best players, it's not me saying it, Fassone said so himself a couple months ago and repeated it today. Here's the link.

http://www.football-italia.net/111110/fassone-‘milan-don’t-need-cl’

You've just proven that not only are you constantly negative (even people on Milan Mania told you so) but that you have a terrible memory and are not the brightest bulb in the pack. Goodbye.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
they don't seem like questions to me, shows that you got insecure and decided to go after me because of a few jokes.

you would get an appropriate response from me if you actually asked what I thought was wrong with them.
Go after you , jeez you think rather highly of yourself.

You think your repeated posts deserved a more serious approach to asking a question ?, cause I dont.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Puma, Reebok, Umbro are still quite respected brands....then there's the slightly lower tier like NB, UA and Fila ( :eek: )....then there's always Fubu n!gga :D*

*Cookie for getting the reference

Don't forget Ellesse... with their 90s revival. Fassone rockin fubu(what a thought) :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tumblr_n4jkyaOEaZ1s7coldo1_1280.jpg

wait...thats a basketball

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As for me saying we'll need to sell our best players, it's not me saying it, Fassone said so himself a couple months ago and repeated it today. Here's the link.

You've just proven that not only are you constantly negative (even people on Milan Mania told you so) but that you have a terrible memory and are not the brightest bulb in the pack. Goodbye.

We don't make UCL then Donnarumma will probably leave and I have no problem with cashing in on a GK.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Go after you , jeez you think rather highly of yourself.

You think your repeated posts deserved a more serious approach to asking a question ?, cause I dont.

so first you claim you were simply asking questions (when you clearly weren't) and now you claim my posts (that were not directed at you or anyone) didn't deserve a question.

I can see why you got offended by my jokes now.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Busted no.1 :lol: (Btw I said you said UA is a superior manufacturer which by saying they make superior quality products is the same thing! What else would they be superior at? Using a better shade of red/black?)

Busted no.2 :lol::lol:

So who's the delusional one now? There you are saying UA are superior after denying saying that they are. Also, where is your evidence they make superior quality products and superior football kits? You have none its just your flawed opinion. If they were, they'd be a larger sports manufacturer than Adidas and would be making kits for the worlds top teams instead of just fodders.

Also, there you are saying we can expect 30-40m (double what Juve makes) from UA. :fp::lol:

They are superior in quality of clothing.
Youre actually that stupid.Nowhere did I say we can expect €30-€40m , I said Id like €30-€40m in reply to Neos (IIRC) maybe €25m .But there you are making yourself look more stupid.Good god you went to the hassle of trawling through posts to actually make yourself look dumber :lol: what a fucking clown you are

Last edited:

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Who cares who the top dogs in football are, it's about who offers you more money. Adidas and the NBA ended their relationship as well. In the U.S., Under Armour has surpassed Adidas anyways.

Normally I'd agree with you, but not when it comes to Under Amour. The whole brand image just fucking sucks.

Also, about the NBA thing... http://www.businessinsider.com/kevin-durant-slams-under-armour-shoes-2017-8

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In any event, the press for our 2017/2018 season has not been all that great. Mediocre start under a mediocre manager, Adidas wants to bail, owners already looking to sell a share in the club.

Yikes

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Style is subjective but I gotta say I've never worn anything by UA that wasn't extremely comfortable. Especially their underwear is great :thumbsup:

But at the end of the day the sponsorship amount is important, as long it's not a laughing stock company.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Absolutely, who offers most is what it ultimately comes down to.

Adidas pisses all over UA though. Look at their financials for this year, quite a contrast to their one year boom in 2015.

Americans prefer UA over Adidas - wonder why.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so first you claim you were simply asking questions (when you clearly weren't) and now you claim my posts (that were not directed at you or anyone) didn't deserve a question.

I can see why you got offended by my jokes now.

No Sage.I said they didnt deserve anything than a satirical nudge.Not that they didnt deserve a question.But think what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule