Week 6: Milan - Fiorentina 29/09/19 20:45 CET

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I for one did not expect another loss, trully trully shocking, especially since we have been playing so well this season.

Must be that unlucky thing again.
Nah. The ref fucked us once again.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
I still believe GP can make this work, just depends on if he is ballsy enough to bench certain players.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
NimbleWeakCanvasback-max-1mb.gif

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Name them.

Suso should be an impact sub at most. The attack should consist of Leao - Piatek - Rebic.

We have to get the best out of Paqueta and Bennacer, anyone else in midfield needs to compliment them and not the other way around. If that means the other midfielder is Biglia or Borini so be it.

Musacchio has no business being a starting defender. No athleticism.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
In a way it's fitting that we ended up losing to Fiorentina so embarrassingly and they have Commisso as their owner now and Montella who was lambasted here. I wanted Commisso here so badly since he cares, unlike the vultures of Elliot and Gazzidis... now we just buy pedo talents that we think we can turn for a quick profit. Gone is the Italian core of Milan and gone are the days of the Senatori who carried our jersey properly, we legitimately have less than 5 players worthy of Milan in this current squad... and don't even get me started with our legendary tactical coach... :fp:

Schedule