• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I want one big striker and to keep all other players after Kalinic. That's enough for me.

But Immobile and Depay would be a cumfest.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Those are the league goal tallies of every season in his top flight career.
He isn't some young kid with mounds of potential.
He will be 26 this October.
This is basically what you can expect from him.
He will cost 50+ million and 5+ million net salary.
For that money he is absolute garbage. Keep away

Yeah and Immobile went to Dortmund and scored 3 goals in 24 apps
Now he's back in Italy everyone is acting like he's Maradonna.
He's not. And the truth both him and Morata aren't really special.
Strikers have their shit seasons.

Whether it's Morata or Immobile or Failcow....I don't see any of them crossing 20 goals in this team setup unless we improve our left wing.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

Those are the league goal tallies of every season in his top flight career.
He isn't some young kid with mounds of potential.
He will be 26 this October.
This is basically what you can expect from him.
He will cost 50+ million and 5+ million net salary.
For that money he is absolute garbage. Keep away
Never scored more than 15 league goals while playing with all the best midfielders and wingers since his rookie season.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny you put that considering his single good season at Real apparently has influenced you into thinking he's some sort of great striker :lol:

Dude got inflated stats thanks to playing with CR7.

He's better than Kalinic? Big fucking deal. There are people missing limbs that are probably better than Kalinic.

Not worse than Immobile? Yes he never had seasons like Immobile had scoring wise. But he got a great 100% chance miss compliation, I'll give you that.

With the money we'd need to sign Morata we can actually sign a great striker, so I'm hoping for that.

This sounds awfully familiar.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure that if Morata started his career with Getafe instead of Real Madrid he would today be talked about in the same breath as Duvan Zapata.
Always was extremely mediocre striker that was lucky to have gotten to play in some big clubs.
It would be absolute madness to pay 50+ million for him and give him 5+ million net salary

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Oh and Morata was on fire? Totally forgot about that. Yeah, great job inflating your score by scoring 3 vs Stoke. Big fucking deal - 2 goals in EPL in 2018.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm 100% sure that if Morata started his career with Getafe instead of Real Madrid he would today be talked about in the same breath as Duvan Zapata.
Always was extremely mediocre striker that was lucky to have gotten to play in some big clubs.
It would be absolute madness to pay 50+ million for him and give him 5+ million net salary

I'm 100% sure if he were to play for Milan, he'd be talked about in the same breath as André Silva.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah and Immobile went to Dortmund and scored 3 goals in 24 apps
Now he's back in Italy everyone is acting like he's Maradonna.
He's not. And the truth both him and Morata aren't really special.
Strikers have their shit seasons.

Whether it's Morata or Immobile or Failcow....I don't see any of them crossing 20 goals in this team setup unless we improve our left wing.

Morata couldn't do it in some of the strongest teams in the world, and you think he could do it here if we buy one or two players to help him out? :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Morata's miss compilation on youtube from last season is 5 times longer than Kalinic's.
Thank you and goodbye

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Immobile seasons where he scored above 20: 4
Morata seasons where he scored above 20: 0

Immobile - played with mediocre supporting cast team, usually elevating them in Serie A.
Morata - played with Real and Jube when they were dominating the league and a very strong Chelsea squad - mainly known for comedic relief.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan, no turnaround in view of the bench: Gattuso still firm for the new ownership. (Milannews)

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Praise Elliott for their wisdom.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Immobile would probably be the best in terms of price/age. Morata by far the biggest gamble but for the same money, I would probably gamble on him over Higuain. Rolling with Morata, Silva, Cutrone would be a big gamble. Higuain offers something much more guaranteed but we are getting him on his tail end and we would have to hope that Silva/Cutrone develop under him.

For the money and salaries that Morata and Higuain command, I would go for Belotti. Younger than both, has had success in the league and his wages and price would be lower as well.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Immobile would probably be the best in terms of price/age. Morata by far the biggest gamble but for the same money, I would probably gamble on him over Higuain. Rolling with Morata, Silva, Cutrone would be a big gamble. Higuain offers something much more guaranteed but we are getting him on his tail end and we would have to hope that Silva/Cutrone develop under him.

For the money and salaries that Morata and Higuain command, I would go for Belotti. Younger than both, has had success in the league and his wages and price would be lower as well.

Morata reminds me of Andre Silva. It would be a redundant purchase. I would take Immobile or Higuain before Morata.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
The crazy part is that you watch Morata when he's on and he'd be a great compliment to Cutrone or Silva but the guy is mercurial at best. At his age, there should be some consistency and there is not. He's very nice off the ball, makes good runs, can carry the ball as well, he should be way better than he is. Perhaps it's his finishing but he's 25 isn't he? He should be putting his package of skills together now.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ya definite no to morata, hasn't done anything to warrant that price. Get Aspas instead if you wanna go that route

Morata's miss compilation on youtube from last season is 5 times longer than Kalinic's.
Thank you and goodbye

:lol::lol::lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW - Higuain-Milan, yes to the transfer. Move linked to Andre Silva

Gonzalo Higuain gave verbally consent to the transfer to Milan. And he did it in recent days, unblocking the deal for Cristiano Ronaldo. The Argentine has said yes to a goodbye, obviously with a good exit, both in case you arrive first Chelsea, or can be the Rossonero (in particular with Antonio Conte on the bench) his career progression. The figures could be those of Leonardo Bonucci: € 8 million - plus bonuses - per year for a four-year term. Higuain still has a three-year contract with Juventus and is budgeted for 54 million. At fifty-five-sixty you can close, for a shot that will be incredible.

Everything will move, like a gear, after the Tas decision in Lausanne. Andre Silva will leave Milan and will end up abroad, probably at Wolverhampton, a company very close to Jorge Mendes: 45 million euros for his farewell, which will then go to finance the Argentine port. Moreover, Elliott will add capital to further improve a Milan which, at the moment, has more than a few difficulties. And the management? Giuntoli-Gandini are the first profiles, with - in fact - Antonio Conte as the main candidate for the bench. Mirabelli, Gattuso and Fassone, therefore, a step away from farewell.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lmao if Wolves pay 45 mil for Silva after the Briton took offense to the claim EPL clubs waste money on foreigners :lol:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If it's Andre Silva+10 mil in essence for Higuain, I do that deal.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
man if Mirabelli can dump Silva for 45m I'd honestly be okay with giving him another chance

also please spend that on Ciro thnx

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
There is no truth in the rumors that Conte will replace Gattuso with Elliott in charge. Gattuso will stay as the manager of Milan. [https://t.co/nVzsCTJbj7] https://t.co/4k1QyR3uHq

BLESS YOU!..paul singer..

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
paying 55m for juventus and half of ronaldo, so painful :(:(

but higuain will be great player to have in squad, that's true... at least better than morata, since we don't have any choice.

but i still hope that we won't give on ciro.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
don't see why people would prefer immobile over higuain..

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

I don't understand what's going on here. Half the forum was jizzing their shorts over the prospect of getting Morata last year....Quite a lot of you wanted him over fucking Aubameyang....one shit season changes your minds this drastically? Personally I never thought the guy was particularly special....but he isn't the dogshit as is being portrayed here.

Morata couldn't do it in some of the strongest teams in the world, and you think he could do it here if we buy one or two players to help him out? :lol:
the vast majority of his "apps" were in the last few minutes as a sub.

Thank you and goodbye
You have to get to the ball in order to miss. You have to be out of your mind if you think Kalinic is even comparable to Morata....and I don't even particularly like the guy

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
don't see why people would prefer immobile over higuain..

Younger, better shape, lower wages, scored more than him last season by quite a bit, although he was the focal point in attack but Higuain played on the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule